Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

A circle of lawyers lights some candles. I am ripped from my realm and brought to judge the fate of this jaywalker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

be sure not to write your True Name on the jury forms

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

nut

i'm sorry your honour I am inherently biased against you free palestine free tay-k

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
consider urself fortunate OP. It could have been Jerry duty

:jerry:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Dads Dip Cup

so tired of this pay-to-win legal system, I can't compete against people who can just pay to keep summoning until they have an entire panel of ultra rare jurors

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Explain that while you will do your duty and sit through the case your decision about guilt will be determined using the science of phrenology.

Dads Dip Cup

*on the phone outside the courthouse*

"yeah I'm still here, it's taking forever as always. they've had to recess four times already to regenerate MP. not sure how long it's going to be, I'll call you back once I know something"

vanisher

Before the lawyers can finish their chant a warrior I've made my champion bursts into the Jury Summoning Crypt and destroys their artifacts

vanisher

A witch throws lizard bones into a cauldron, glowing smoke pours out and fills the room. I appear in a circle of chalk with strange runes and animal organs making a pattern on the floor. I'm asked if I watch much local news and after saying that I do the witch grunts angrily and I'm whisked back to my home.

google THIS

Turns out I was summoned to the murder trial of the guy who performed a human sacrifice to summon the last panel of jurors, this system doesn't seem very efficient

Manifisto

the words are ritually chanted and the final juror crashes through the wall yelling "OH YEAH!" this is kool aid sisyphus, doomed to jury service anew each and every day.

ty nesamdoom!

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
you dont have to serve jury duty if you cast racism :evilbuddy:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
*ties a bungee cord around my waist to counter the magic of the summoning spell, and for a few laughs*

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I cast circle of protection against lawful.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Just as long as it's not an accidental death case involving falling off a ladder.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
all those consecutive life sentences seemed kind of arbitrary until the judge turned out to be a necromancer

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Nosfereefer posted:

all those consecutive life sentences seemed kind of arbitrary until the judge turned out to be a necromancer

xcheopis

Attorneys for both sides hastily invoke Dismissal when I tell the judge I'm true neutral.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
WIZARD COURT

"in arcane law, crimes concerning magic is considered especially heinous"

every tuesday at 02:00 AM judge Mack "Magick" McMagick will preside over WIZARD COURT

only real crimes, only real WIZARDS

WIZARD COURT

judge mcmagick: "i banish you to the eight circle!"

also, the entire jury's composed of wizards

Nosfereefer

defence lawyer: "i cast 'OBJECTION'!"
judge: (rolls D20) objection counter-spelled

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The court spends the equivalent of 100 gold pieces in spell components summoning a juror, but I only get paid $40 a day?

google THIS

Nosfereefer posted:

defence lawyer: "i cast 'OBJECTION'!"
judge: (rolls D20) objection counter-spelled

google THIS

The jury deliberates for days because there's only a 1/2048 chance of rolling a unanimous verdict

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

Nosfereefer posted:

WIZARD COURT

every tuesday at 02:00 AM judge Mack "Magick" McMagick will preside over WIZARD COURT

WIZARD COURT

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

nut

OJ sweating as he is about to try on the glove of infinite holding

ChubbyChecker

vanisher posted:

A witch throws lizard bones into a cauldron, glowing smoke pours out and fills the room. I appear in a circle of chalk with strange runes and animal organs making a pattern on the floor. I'm asked if I watch much local news and after saying that I do the witch grunts angrily and I'm whisked back to my home.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Nosfereefer posted:

WIZARD COURT

WIZARD COURT

you might be thinking of Knight Court

alexandriao

Areola Grande posted:

consider urself fortunate OP. It could have been Jerry duty

:jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile