Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Wanna hear Brace give Dagoth Ur's speech in the Gourmand voice

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Mods change my name to The Gourmand

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I like gourmand better than coindexter

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

gourmand and coindexter are only the beginning of the trueanon extended universe

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

i say swears online posted:

I like gourmand better than coindexter

let's not say things we can't take back now..

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Previa_fun posted:

let's not say things we can't take back now..

he's jolly

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

Previa_fun posted:

As they described The Gourmand all I could think of is Stavros going "Hell yeah, dude"

https://stavbot.github.io/

Honestly just hitting the hell yeah dude buttons at the right times during the episode DOES work.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/MathboiFly/status/1465143764054384645?t=QtDkpJNHHGECSnNtBgS_XA&s=19

Anyways hype4Ghislaine trial

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
https://twitter.com/DJWillMartin/status/1466491155143544834

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
lol there’s unsettling, then there is disquieting, and then there’s whatever deep unknowable Event Horizon style horror that is

emo-ignorance
Jun 12, 2020

Brace and Liz's coverage of the Ghislaine trial has been great.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Doesn't look quite like a burka in that drawing.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

10 out of 10

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.
this is the kookiest i've ever heard liz i love it

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

you simply must respect the power move

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

lmao

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

i wanna see ghislaine's rendition of brace

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

ghislaine driven mad by subtle heckling by the devilish woman with bangs sitting behind her

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
The image of Brace in a 1950’s Newsman hat ripping Jule and scarfing noisy Cliff bars and riffing with the security guard during the trial is so incredibly hilarious that I find it comforting

Also I’m with Liz! Rolling straight out of bed is no bueno! You’ll feel better if you wake up, shower, and eat breakfast than if you just roll out of bed 10 minutes before you have to be somewhere! Get it together!!

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Defense sounds abysmal, Ghislaine is gonna get fukt

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Yeah these daily reports are wild. I read somewhere the other day this is expected to go on for six weeks. Just six weeks of Brace being The Most Odious Reporter.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I know they’re riding high on fat patreon stacks but Brace living in a hotel for two months in NYC in December has got to cost a FORTUNE. I’m surprised he’s not just staying with Liz since I guess she lives there now?

But it’s NY so she might live in a shoebox or have 8 roommates who are also podcasters

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Skulk Hogan posted:

Yeah these daily reports are wild. I read somewhere the other day this is expected to go on for six weeks. Just six weeks of Brace being The Most Odious Reporter.

It is everything I hoped for when I subbed on day 1 in a pre-Epstein murdered world.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Bust Rodd posted:

Defense sounds abysmal, Ghislaine is gonna get fukt

She will "die" in prison like her "boyfriend" Jeff

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Skulk Hogan posted:

There is no chance that if this goes six weeks Brace isn't kicked out for offering a US Marshall some juul rips or something.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Getting shushed at the pedofile trial of the century is so lmao

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Podcast becomes Liz telling Brace everything at the end of the day because he's stuck outside selling Adderall

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

how has the coverage been? I saw they're doing daily eps on the trial, but is it.. fun to listen to

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

grieving for Gandalf posted:

how has the coverage been? I saw they're doing daily eps on the trial, but is it.. fun to listen to

yea

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
It’s kind of a roller coaster. The actual courtroom antics and hijinx are kind of funny, like Liz giving us the breakdown of Ghislaine and her lawyers outfits, or Brace befriending literally every person who works at the courthouse and getting mad inside dish on stuff, but every episode has a moment where you’re just talking about little girls getting raped.

But overall these episodes are extremely high energy. I think they go straight from 8 hours of court to recording at Young Chomsky’s studio so they are pepped up and most of their commentary is fresh because they haven’t had a chance to actually talk about anything they took notes on.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

that sounds good, honestly. whenever I have a chance, I'll probably listen to that Chapo that just came out with them on it. I don't make time to listen to pods much these days

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Skulk Hogan posted:

coindexter hath become courtjester

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Lmao a federal judge ruling anime sexual cosplay is pedophile sexual cosplay.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

ehhhhhhhhhhh

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

The coverage is extremely good and this is pretty much the best trueanon has been since about six months after Jeffery got ganked.

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
yeah it's good and I love getting new liz and brace content every day

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

trueanon is The Best™ podcast. the only other podcast that's even in the same league is cumtown

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

TA is good but let's not lose our minds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

my mind is already lost, sir