Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Mondays. They get a bad rap. That fat, sassy, orange cat hates them (and is very vocal about it!). They've been called manic. First day of the new week (work). All kinds of unhappy unpleasant stuff. But is that fair? Maybe Monday needs a makeover? It's named after the moon, and we know the moon is beautiful, but usually followed by saying the sun is more beautiful. Like, dang!

So what can we do to make Mondays a little more cool?

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Jan 29, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
rename it metaday

deep dish peat moss

We need a Monday Food, like Tuesday has Tacos. All in favor of Mutton Mondays say aye

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
We could get together a focus group and see how people like "Masturbation Monday"?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Areola Grande

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

We could get together a focus group and see how people like "Masturbation Monday"?

now that's some good motivation. no more sunday scaries

tyvm Justa Dandelion and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

deep dish peat moss posted:

We need a Monday Food, like Tuesday has Tacos. All in favor of Mutton Mondays say aye

good idea, but I've never encountered mutton. I'm more of a marijuana mondays feller myself

biosterous

giving monday a makeover by pushing "makeover monday"

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

sorry, i'm saving myself for thursday

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Chrs

concept seem a bit too similar to “Wankin’ Wednesdays” but then maybe there’s room for two masturbation days in the week?

Areola Grande

Chrs posted:

concept seem a bit too similar to “Wankin’ Wednesdays” but then maybe there’s room for two masturbation days in the week?

at least two

Escape From Noise

Chrs posted:

There better be! I'm not cancelling Tuggin' Tuesdays!

The Walrus Cancer

If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Cause we'd be trees.
Can't believe no one has mentioned Frisky Friday yet.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
all my ideas for this are more cspam than byob

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

my first av prominently featured Garfield; I shan’t betray his edict

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Escape From Noise

Lobbying for Jim Davis to have Garfield come around on Mondays. He can still want people dragged out in the street and shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjvYmE9B4V4

frump truck

hello... again!

pay robert smith 10 million dollars to rewrite the song so that it's Friday I'm In Love, But Also Monday, Monday I'm In Love Too

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
monday is the new sunday!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
(but you have to go to work tho)

Nosfereefer

there's this concept, like, blue monday, puts a real bad vibe on the whole "beginning of weekdays" thing. i propose the opposite; orange monday! adventurous and brave, healthy like the fruit. even garfield approves (hes orange!)! this new paradigm will improve workplace efficiency by percentages!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Ok hear me out: Mundai

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Call it Muensday and we all get a nice warm slice of muenster cheese in the mail every week to celebrate.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Escape From Noise

How Wonderful! posted:

Call it Muensday and we all get a nice warm slice of muenster cheese in the mail every week to celebrate.

Gettin' hyped for Muensday!

google THIS

Brew a beer called Monday, then having a case of the Mondays will no longer be a bad thing and in fact it could make you very popular

google THIS

I guess I'm not surprised this joke was already done but I admire the dedication to naming your entire brewery so you can make this joke

Nosfereefer

google THIS posted:

Brew a beer called Monday, then having a case of the Mondays will no longer be a bad thing and in fact it could make you very popular

Escape From Noise

Tell me why

I just love Mondays

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Quadramind

M O N,
D A Y,
F U C K S!

frump truck

hello... again!

pay new order 10 trillion dollars to rewrite the song to be Blue Sunday (Because It's Not Monday Yet (Monday Is Cool))

frump truck

hello... again!

monday is cool actually. you get to see all your favorite work buds, including the one you secretly would die for if given the chance

Quadramind

Who needs to be given a chance to die for someone? Just take out a life insurance policy on yourself with them as the beneficiary and then spontaneously combust. It's not hard.

In fact dying at all is dying for someone else, because when you die your money goes in the middle of the board and anyone can win it.

Shifty Nipples

the nerve, making me think of monday on a sunday

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

kick a landlord monday

ty nesamdoom!