Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Me and Steve were waiting in line for The Raptor and heard Chris blew chunks on The Mantis. He ate a whole bag of sour patch kids and barfed on the last loop-dee-loop and it all went down the front of him and into his shoes. He wasn't even tall enough to ride but he lied about his height by standing on the back of his shoes and got on that's probably why he spewed. His parents are Mormon he's probably gonna be in trouble because he's not supposed to even be allowed sour patch kids.

He had to take a shower in the bathroom and now he has to spend the next 3 hours on the bus waiting for everyone with Ms Beckert the volunteer teachers aide because he didn't bring a spare set of clothes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Dang, and I gotta sit next to Chris on the bus ride back. I just hope he doesn't get any puke on my big floppy Dr Seuss hat. That thing cost like 40 bucks.

edit: does anybody want to trade seats with me? I'll trade you the rest of my arcade tokens. You can use them at next year's trip.

TK8325 fucked around with this message at 10:22 on Dec 8, 2021

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Mike R said that his parents are going to sue the school

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Chris Roberts?

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

This is worse than when Mike bet Big Mike fifty bucks he couldn't lick the oil in the parking lot and the new art teacher kept calling us r-words about it even though nobody else even knew what they were doing till afterwards and when we complained about her to the vice principal she bullied the band teacher until he started spontaneously crying in class and dipped and cancelled the band performance in New York and we all got stuck watching The Sound of Music for three days.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

drat OP. This is quite an amazing story. Can you tell the bit about time travel where you went to where the ride was still called The Mantis and you had to stand up and abort your future kids?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

drat OP. This is quite an amazing story. Can you tell the bit about time travel where you went to where the ride was still called The Mantis and you had to stand up and abort your future kids?

Stop trying to sound smart you fartknocker

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

seems dangerous but good for Chunks i guess

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Poohs Packin posted:

Stop trying to sound smart you fartknocker

What? I want the time travel bits. gently caress you OP.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

seems dangerous but good for Chunks i guess

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

What? I want the time travel bits. gently caress you OP.

Short version? Fine. Got big into MTG back in the day and became obsessed with collecting rare cards, fast forward im a bitcoin legend.

Just so happens I have acces to a device that lets you travel back in time for 15 minutes to a conversation between two 6th grade boys on an end of year school trip to Cedar Point, Americas Roller Coast and home of Real Thrills. Hth bitch.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
No, Chunks is my dog!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Later that year Steve was drafted and went off to fight in Vietnam. I never saw him again.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I was cruising out to taco bell and I noticed that the car in front of us had a dominoes shark fin on top, so I started to tail gate him like crazy and flash my brights and honk the horn. Me and jerry were laughing our brains out. We got to a stop light and there was no one coming so I pulled into the oncoming lane and up beside him. Jerry started to point and laugh at the dominoes kid, so I joined in too. We started to yell stuff like, what`s up bitch, what`s up you little piece of poo poo. The kid looked like he was still in high school and was terrified. We yelled at him some more , i was laughing so hard i puked in my lap, then jerry leaned way out the window and started banging on the side of his car, like im gonna beat the poo poo out of you, then the kid ran the red light and drove away. I tried to chase after him but forgot that I was in park so the engine just revved out hard core and I was like, gently caress. The dog (still 420 super blazed) was kicking back in the passenger seat eating a chalupa

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Poohs Packin posted:

Short version? Fine. Got big into MTG back in the day and became obsessed with collecting rare cards, fast forward im a bitcoin legend.

Just so happens I have acces to a device that lets you travel back in time for 15 minutes to a conversation between two 6th grade boys on an end of year school trip to Cedar Point, Americas Roller Coast and home of Real Thrills. Hth bitch.

It did help quite a bit. Thanks a lot.

However I would recommend you to not sign your posts.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

EorayMel posted:

I was cruising out to taco bell and I noticed that the car in front of us had a dominoes shark fin on top, so I started to tail gate him like crazy and flash my brights and honk the horn. Me and jerry were laughing our brains out. We got to a stop light and there was no one coming so I pulled into the oncoming lane and up beside him. Jerry started to point and laugh at the dominoes kid, so I joined in too. We started to yell stuff like, what`s up bitch, what`s up you little piece of poo poo. The kid looked like he was still in high school and was terrified. We yelled at him some more , i was laughing so hard i puked in my lap, then jerry leaned way out the window and started banging on the side of his car, like im gonna beat the poo poo out of you, then the kid ran the red light and drove away. I tried to chase after him but forgot that I was in park so the engine just revved out hard core and I was like, gently caress. The dog (still 420 super blazed) was kicking back in the passenger seat eating a chalupa

Lolwut

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
My step dad Gary said I'm not allowed to drink mountain dew after 5pm

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

EorayMel posted:

Lol this was a good post sucks you got banned rip

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I just got sudden tinnitus in my left ear

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Poohs Packin posted:

Is one of the children Hitler? This may finally be our chance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I just got sudden tinnitus in my left ear

Woah me too