Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ELTON JOHN
look i had my doubts

really seemed too good to be true. to fry without worrying about the place smelling like oil, or disposing of the oil

but our neighbor just made us some french fries with the air fryer and holy poo poo i am sold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

aren’t they just like super tiny convection ovens?

i mean, i respect the results regardless

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Twenty Four

Still not sure if I believe frying something without frying something equals frying something taste wise. I'm still yet to enjoy the results, but I'm skeptical! I want to give it a try, but not enough to buy one. Maybe I need to hang out with your neighbor.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

air fryers are very dangerous!!!!

households with air fryers consume roughly 68x as many tater tots as households without air fryers!!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

google THIS

I tried air frying once but it just floated on top of the oil and I couldn't get the batter to stick to it :dadjoke:

Eat My Ghastly Ass

Twenty Four posted:

Still not sure if I believe frying something without frying something equals frying something taste wise.

it does, op

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
It doesn't taste quite the same but I hate frying at home so I use ours a lot-- it was a hand me down from a relative that didn't want it. It's really good for tofu.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

ELTON JOHN
wait a minute

air fryer

hair dryer

this is not a coincidence

ELTON JOHN

How Wonderful! posted:

It doesn't taste quite the same but I hate frying at home so I use ours a lot-- it was a hand me down from a relative that didn't want it. It's really good for tofu.

yeah we made some quick tofu strips in our neighbor's and all i can say is "e[ic this"

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Wonder how hair tastes in the air fryer?

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
It's not quite the same as deepfrying hair the old fashioned way but it's good in a pinch-- if you're making hairballs you might want an additional binder like greasy grimy gopher guts or else it'll fall apart.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

google THIS

Air fryers are much preferred by bare friars which ought to be understandable to anyone who's ever cooked bacon in short sleeves let alone fully nude

more falafel please

forums poster

i asked for a air fryer lid for the instant pot for chrimbo because I can't justify the counter space of another appliance

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
thin pork chops OP. I use shake'n'bake on mine and they're heavenly. toss a chop in the air fryer and a russet potato in the microwave. grab a bagged salad from the fridge and you've got a fast and easy meal baby :engleft:

tyvm Justa Dandelion and Ravenous Scoot

deep dish peat moss

Mmm, fried air

Escape From Noise

Counterpoint: refidgified air

Escape From Noise

How Wonderful! posted:

It's not quite the same as deepfrying hair the old fashioned way but it's good in a pinch-- if you're making hairballs you might want an additional binder like greasy grimy gopher guts or else it'll fall apart.

What about mutilated monkey meat, boiled in a parakeet?

deep dish peat moss

I've got my guillotine and heir fryer and I'm ready for the revolution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Thinking about a new character, maybe for a comic, called The Air Friar about a Franciscan monk who can fly, or maybe has elemental control over air? Maybe both? I'll get back to this later.