Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving. Monty gets to spend this year with his best bud Hank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/TheNeedling/status/1463687316577259522?t=D6rtpv_x3XrJy2RErwwyzQ&s=19

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
I believe in science.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
The Lab results have been very positive.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

ElMaligno fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Nov 26, 2021

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
Girl with the dogs has a whole orchestra this time lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otDPUUYxL3c

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
trail was empty today so we did some off leash for a while

devmd01 fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Nov 26, 2021

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
nap time

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I have not posted Noa in a while. this is not because I don't want to, but because she does not want to be photographed if she can help it and will not sit still for pictures unless she is asleep or distracted or just too drat lazy to move away.

so here are the scant few pictures I or mom have been able to get of her in the last few months

we just moved a bunch of furniture in the living room, so now the couch is by the window. this is very exciting for dog. she can now watch the squirrels much more easily.

you bet she tried to perch on the arm of the couch, and nearly fell off because of course, she's a giant 80lb dog.

she completely obliterated both of the curtains in mom's bedroom because she wants to look out the windows, so the only solution we had for the moment was to duct tape boxes to the windows to prevent her from getting to them because she tries her best to stand on the 1-inch-wide windowsills. we're going to get a solution hopefully tomorrow, one that she can't tear down super easily. but here is her in bed, photos taken by mom. as you can see from the last picture, she LOVES to side-eye people. she will look at you directly sometimes, but more often than not, she'll look off to the side, then look at you without turning her head.

I managed to sneak down and catch her sleeping snuggled up with mom once.

and of course, here she is conked out in her favorite chair.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Captain Invictus posted:

I have not posted Noa in a while. this is not because I don't want to, but because she does not want to be photographed if she can help it and will not sit still for pictures unless she is asleep or distracted or just too drat lazy to move away.

so here are the scant few pictures I or mom have been able to get of her in the last few months

we just moved a bunch of furniture in the living room, so now the couch is by the window. this is very exciting for dog. she can now watch the squirrels much more easily.

you bet she tried to perch on the arm of the couch, and nearly fell off because of course, she's a giant 80lb dog.

she completely obliterated both of the curtains in mom's bedroom because she wants to look out the windows, so the only solution we had for the moment was to duct tape boxes to the windows to prevent her from getting to them because she tries her best to stand on the 1-inch-wide windowsills. we're going to get a solution hopefully tomorrow, one that she can't tear down super easily. but here is her in bed, photos taken by mom. as you can see from the last picture, she LOVES to side-eye people. she will look at you directly sometimes, but more often than not, she'll look off to the side, then look at you without turning her head.

I managed to sneak down and catch her sleeping snuggled up with mom once.

and of course, here she is conked out in her favorite chair.

:luca: What an excellent dog, I'm glad she's fitting in so well!

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

We unfortunately had to board Argus while we spent time with family for Thanksgiving. The place he stays is great, though and they gave all of the dogs staying there a Thanksgiving "dinner" treat. Argus was very excited.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
question, how do I get noa to go to the bathroom in a new location? I've been taking her to the spot she chose when we first got her all this time, and it's been great, it's in the woods and away from everything. but with the snow coming, I want to get her used to going to the bathroom somewhere closer to the house so I don't have to clear a path all the way to the forest. all of my previous dogs have been very "go wherever they feel like it" while outside but noa is EXTREMELY picky about her bathroom spots and absolutely refuses to go anywhere that isn't her regular spot or random places on walks in the neighborhood.

I've been using the pooper scooper to pick up clumps of peed-upon leaves in her usual spot and transferring them to a location closer to the house to make it smell more familiar, but it has been ineffective so far. Should I keep doing this and hope she gets used to it, or is there a better method?

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!

Aubrie is getting into the holiday spirit

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
pongo’s Christmas PJs arrived today

devmd01 fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Dec 3, 2021

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Napoleons day care posted a pic of him 🥰

And the picture underneath

Clarence looks like a grade A doofus. Good dog

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

HI I’M READY FOR MY LUNCH NOW

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

pantslesswithwolves posted:

yes sir, right away mr president.

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

Satellite from days of old, lead me to your access code

pantslesswithwolves posted:

I can feel the hot dog breath coming through my monitor.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

devmd01 posted:

pongo’s Christmas PJs arrived today

Pongo has some awesome clothing

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/0ohSN1a.mp4

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Ah, it is the dance of Monty’s people.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
I don't get to contribute much to this thread, so when I can, I'm gonna fuckin' do it.

https://twitter.com/JessicaHuseman/status/1467918674317262851

https://twitter.com/JessicaHuseman/status/1467919673287192583

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Lmao that's great. Since Beatrice looks the same all the time I'm gonna show off a dog that's new to me too: Sissy.

She's the house dog at a really rugged local bar that I've been looking for an excuse to visit and finally pulled the trigger. Waiting for the wife at a dentist appointment, Sissy was a welcome addition to the smoking-inside-Trump-hat-wearing-bonjovi-listening clientele of the early afternoon

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Cool Hat Walter

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

*five minutes pass*

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WozA6XlU9hk

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

This time, you can blame the dog!

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Same, Monty. Same.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Camera person farted, obviously, why else were they filming already :colbert:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Sab669 posted:

Camera person farted, obviously, why else were they filming already :colbert:

false flagtulence

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Parents gave me a coat that was too small for their dog. Definitely too small for Bonnie as well, but it worked okay over her regular orange coat I guess. She was happy to go for a long walk tonight

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Hey speaking of Bonnie:

She's a regular at my wife's bar and will eat literally anything. She's ten years old and has survived mainly on Fritos and pizza and is completely happy and well vetted, if extremely piggy about anything edible. My wife's second favorite dog after our own

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

My Bonnie will also eat anything.

I walked around the corner to the convenience store yesterday morning and forgot to lock the fridge. rear end in a top hat opened the door and took my salad. Ate the candied walnuts, cheese, and small amount of red onion (not a dangerous amount for her weight fortunately). She was kind enough to leave the spinach and the dressing for me though :sigh:

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Someone said food?

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

Far too busy being serious:

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

this far end of the rail trail that isn’t paved yet is perfect for off-leash, never anyone out here and there is farmer fencing on both sides most of the way

devmd01 fucked around with this message at 13:20 on Dec 9, 2021

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

What is happening with that tail? Whatever it is I love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

Jesus C, we need a bigger bed.

This is a friggin king size.

Kraken, Mochi, Miso and Colby (doing his nightly dong cleaning). I've seen some Korean family beds that might do the job, but we live with a fluffy DMZ between me and the wife most nights.