Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
hi everyone as you know my Denary Gooniversary approaches (dec 21) and I'm going to film myself looking at a camera and telling jokes. theier probably wont be an audience involved (friends mad i stopped doing poetry) but i'm gonna debut it here and the cuties reading this are probably going to be the bulk majority of the audience total so i'm soliciting inputs for topics or subjects you'd like to hear me cover with jokes.

it's going to be called ALIVE IS A FOUR LETTER WORD and it's going to be deeply sincere. the opening monologue is about acknowledging the deeply hosed up, traumatic situation we're in. then i have a bunch of jokes about COVID calling bullshit on suicidal ideation. afterwards? the saga of jesus's foreskin.

so yeah. gently caress my entire poo poo up i dare you. i could do a whole fuckin half hour on anime ladies i'd let beat me up. actually gently caress comedy it;s gonna be about that now instead. you had the opportunity but you took too long to respond and now i'm doing this other thing instead. the comedy special i didn't make is now going to be like Jodorovsky's Dune, just an unfathomably influential piece of art that doesn't exist and is too cool to ever. okay cool talk thanks byob.

but if i WAS gonna do it. what should i cover. hyoptheticaly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

who has that foreskin anyway

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

nut

the shroud of tuggin

The Voice of Labor

you should be eating a peanut butter sandwich throughout the thing so your talking mouth is always full of peanut butter

this is what I see

Escape From Noise

your friend sk posted:

With The J Man it was more like a fiveskin!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
ISO standards that need to be revised.

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
family guy funny moments

Escape From Noise

fps_nug posted:

family guy funny moments

Ah, a 4'33 of comedy!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

teen witch
cancel culture but instead it’s about people cancelling reservations or orders for things

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

teen witch posted:

cancel culture but instead it’s about people cancelling reservations or orders for things

This 100% but also.

Please talk about being online, please. Tell us your stories of online, Malt.

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
You could do a solid 30 just on foreskins. Lots of foreskin material out there. Deep, untapped vein of comedy. You could be 'the foreskin guy'. The Gallagher of foreskin.

Escape From Noise

Has it been long enough for people to find white people doing comedy raps funny again? Only one way to find out!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Dec 10, 2021

Finger Prince

Metric vs imperial measurement systems.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

your friend sk posted:

I'M GLAD YOU ASKED. by the middle ages there were 18 copies of the relic circulating europe, but the last one vanished in 1986 when it was stolen from the priest's closet who ran the church where it was displayed. the town (i forget the name, it's like 30 miles from rome) very much believes that agents from The Vatican stole it. I suspect this was to prevent future scientists from isolating the DNA, in less than five years police would use DNA fingerprinting to arrest a murderer. anyone paying attention would be able to see where this technology was going, it would have only been a matter of time before someone got the idea to use the foreskin to Clone Jesus.

Finger Prince posted:

Metric vs imperial measurement systems.

how does anyone in england get anywhere when you can't find out how many rods to the hogshead of petrol you're getting

Escape From Noise posted:

Has it been long enough for people to find white people doing comedy Rao's funny again? Only one way to find out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imHPpmdbR_w ?

free Trapt CD posted:

You could do a solid 30 just on foreskins. Lots of foreskin material out there. Deep, untapped vein of comedy. You could be 'the foreskin guy'. The Gallagher of foreskin.

i dated a woman who studied medievalism at oxford largely for the opportunity to hook up with a dude with a foreskin. she wanted to try taking a turkey baster filled with warm water and inflating the foreskin like a water balloon. never found out if that happened or not.

Cardi BYOB posted:

This 100% but also.
Please talk about being online, please. Tell us your stories of online, Malt.

i will try to think of some!

teen witch posted:

oh i LOVE this

fps_nug posted:

family guy funny moments

have i done something to upset you

Buttchocks posted:

ISO standards that need to be revised.

yeah okay, yeah! yeah! i like a challenge!

crimes

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

I'M GLAD YOU ASKED. by the middle ages there were 18 copies of the relic circulating europe, but the last one vanished in 1986 when it was stolen from the priest's closet who ran the church where it was displayed. the town (i forget the name, it's like 30 miles from rome) very much believes that agents from The Vatican stole it. I suspect this was to prevent future scientists from isolating the DNA, in less than five years police would use DNA fingerprinting to arrest a murderer. anyone paying attention would be able to see where this technology was going, it would have only been a matter of time before someone got the idea to use the foreskin to Clone Jesus.

lmao at a priest causally keeping christ's foreskin in his closet

Join the BYOB Army

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

your friend sk posted:

lmao at a priest causally keeping christ's foreskin in his closet

if it was the version i think it was, it was stored in a giant gold cross too.

crimes

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

free Trapt CD posted:

Smashing foreskins with a hammer

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Operas that no one bothers performing.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

free Trapt CD posted:

just listen REALLY carefully if anyone starts talking about cutting material

Join the BYOB Army

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Buttchocks posted:

Operas that no one bothers performing.

the closest i've got is a bit on das triadische ballet, will that suffice

crimes

frump truck

hello... again!

anime ladies that will beat you up

EDIT: wasps vs bees

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
i’m here for the 30 minute special about anime ladies beating forums poster PHIZ KHALIFA up?

They Might Be

Just a lot of small bits about staring into fires of different sizes peppered and salted throughout. Instead of patter you bring up getting lost in the flickering flame of candlelight, or wanting to heap a spoonful of lava on top of an ice cream sundae.

fps_nug

horsing around no longer

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

have i done something to upset you

no darling :love:

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
but I think you should consider

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Talk about a time you felt sincerely happy.

=)

Trollipop

hippin and hoppin
airplane food

being poor

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Smashing foreskins with a hammer

"Here's my card - I do birthdays, anniversaries, the occasional bris..."

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

i dated a woman who studied medievalism at oxford largely for the opportunity to hook up with a dude with a foreskin. she wanted to try taking a turkey baster filled with warm water and inflating the foreskin like a water balloon. never found out if that happened or not.
I'm so glad I have enough context here to know whose foreskin is getting inflated. Otherwise this story could be pretty easily misconstrued

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

aldantefax posted:

i’m here for the 30 minute special about anime ladies beating forums poster PHIZ KHALIFA up?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Prof. Crocodile

op you should go retro and wear and windbreaker while standing in front of a brick wall while talking about the little frustrations of air travel.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

They Might Be posted:

Just a lot of small bits about staring into fires of different sizes peppered and salted throughout. Instead of patter you bring up getting lost in the flickering flame of candlelight, or wanting to heap a spoonful of lava on top of an ice cream sundae.

i had considered filming it by a fire so that's very likely.

Trollipop posted:

airplane food
being poor

being poor absolutely

Zurtilik posted:

Talk about a time you felt sincerely happy.
=)

oh absolutely.

free Trapt CD posted:

I'm so glad I have enough context here to know whose foreskin is getting inflated. Otherwise this story could be pretty easily misconstrued

"she... she wanted to inflate jesus's foreskin with a turkey baster???"
"that's all i could derive from context, yeah"

frump truck posted:

anime ladies that will beat you up

EDIT: wasps vs bees

i got to see a japanese murder hornet in the flesh onetime, i might do a bit on both of em put together. anime waspwaifus who could beat me up.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
hey i wrote a play about solving the harem anime with queer polyamory and i'd like some feedback: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y9CDzpYXdHijODJcQF62W4AREGoSoNeZ/view?usp=sharing

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
this is goign down in the discord, 8:30 pm est. i thought i'd be able to record on a snowy day but one hasn't happened yet. :-/

crimes

Gramps

I for one would appreciate a tight five about the gooch/taint/perineum/devil's driveway.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

this is goign down in the discord, 8:30 pm est. i thought i'd be able to record on a snowy day but one hasn't happened yet. :-/

Nice

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Gramps posted:

I for one would appreciate a tight five about the gooch/taint/perineum/devil's driveway.

i dont think i have anything on that but i DO have a criminally overworked bit on jesus's foreskin

crimes

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

i dont think i have anything on that but i DO have a criminally overworked bit on jesus's foreskin

Please Jesus do it

Escape From Noise

Cardi BYOB posted:

Please Jesus do it

Alright, alright!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

aldantefax posted: