Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Justin Gefland mournfully deletes the update to his "pedos I helped set free" page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I am glad Josh "Incest Is Best™" Duggar was found guilty.

IMO.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Here is question:

Will Anna leave him now? They have now 7 kids

these people are so brainwashed and hosed up that she no doubt thinks getting a divorce would be worse than what her husband did

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Dapper_Swindler posted:

we got any reaction cam playback of him learning it?

Gonna have to wait for booking photo

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Demon Of The Fall posted:

these people are so brainwashed and hosed up that she no doubt thinks getting a divorce would be worse than what her husband did

"God has forgiven him for molesting children and watching them get abused". - Some poor woman with Stockholm Syndrome

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005

Demon Of The Fall posted:

I guarantee she thinks this is her fault for not being a better wife. And I have no doubt the other Duggar clan think this as well

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

another linux user brought to justice

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

B-Rock452 posted:

I guarantee she thinks this is her fault for not being a better wife. And I have no doubt the other Duggar clan think this as well

this is also probably very true. I bet she didn't want to do a bunch of hosed up poo poo Josh was into, that's why he had to go elsewhere

Mistaken Frisbee
Jul 19, 2007

Automatic Slim posted:

Anna is a stay at home mother of seven. Probably never worked a job outside of the home in her life. She’s the sole provider now. That’s going to be tough. She’s going to have to a.) find a job that supports a family of eight herself b.) live on the support of her family/extended family and or patreon c.) star in a TLC spinoff of the hardships of being a single mother raising a family while Josh is in prison. Wonder if the federal pen will allow a camera crew inside the facility?

This video of her from years ago is still the saddest goddamn thing I've ever seen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmekSnNCdok

quote:

Just focus on the positives. Because, I mean, there are times where it's like 'oh my, you didn't take out the trash'. But it's like, you know what? At least I have a husband. You know, he's working. Like, I could be out working AND taking out the trash if I didn't have a husband.

Mistaken Frisbee fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Dec 9, 2021

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

That started as trying to give advice and ended up trying to justify their current situation without mentally breaking down in 5 seconds

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Crazy to think its been only 8 days since this thread

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

"My 600 lbs cellmate"

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Holy crap I'm very relieved this monster is going to jail and won't be able to sexually assault any more kids.

It doesn't personally affect me (I'll never be in Arkansas unless I gently caress up a trip real bad) but it's just good to know this creep can't hurt his kids anymore.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Mistaken Frisbee posted:

This video of her from years ago is still the saddest goddamn thing I've ever seen.

I swear I've known other people use the exact same type of mental trick but never so....desperately....

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

"My 600 lbs cellmate"

Josh Duggar is going to have to be in protective custody from Day One. That's most likely in solitary and solitary is takes its mental tole fast. Unless this is a 'Club Fed' situation, Josh is going to have a smooth time in prison.

e: If TLC could finagle a TLC prison spinoff, the "eccentric cell mate" would be gold.

In all seriousness, Josh Duggar downloaded one of the most notorious and horrific child torture videos ever filmed so gently caress him and his smug smile.

Automatic Slim fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Dec 9, 2021

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Mistaken Frisbee posted:

Now she gets to have it all. A husband, a job, and trash duty. Lord works in mysterious ways!

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Digging
Underage
Girls
Guys
All
Really

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Didn't
Understand
Girls'
Genitals
Are
Restricted

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Interior: Jerry's apartment. Jerry and Elaine are there, Kramer enters.

Kramer: Guess who got a new cheap laptop?

Jerry: So, you're finally joining everyone on the information super highway?

Kramer: You got it, buddy!

Elaine: How did you get it so cheap?

Kramer: Police auction.

Elaine: Oh, I've heard of those, yeah you can get all sorts of stuff there.

Kramer: Yep! My friend Bob Sacamano once picked up one of those radars the state troopers use. Yeah, he tied it to a rope and threw it out his window. Did you know that thing goes 30 mph on its way down from the 30th floor?

Jerry: Astounding. Now that I know that, what more do I need in life?

(George enters)

Kramer: George, check this out, I got a laptop for dirt cheap from a police auction!

George: Oh nice! Wait a sec.... a police laptop?

Kramer: yep, you got it.

George: Did they wipe it first?

Kramer: Whaddaya mean? I don't know, I haven't turned it on yet.

Jerry: Ohhhhh no....

George: Kramer, this might have some illegal stuff on there.

Kramer: (looks slightly intrigued) Oh yeah?

George: Yeah, but it might not be...

Kramer: (Opens up laptop and boots it up) Ah, Linux...

Elaine: isn't that what pedophiles and hackers use?

Kramer: (reads from a sticky note, typing in password) "I.... N.... T... E... L... 1998... That was a good year. So, what's on here, let me s- AAAAAH! *falls off chair*

George: Oh my god....

Elaine: *gasp* Get OUT! *pushes Kramer further across the floor*

Jerry: Oh moses, smell the roses... You gotta get rid of that thing!

Kramer: (slams laptop) Jerry, I'm marked! I saw it, and now the police will know I've seen it!

George: What are you gonna do? Kramer, you can't use that anymore! You might be able to destroy it, but some people can go through trash and find it. You gotta get someone else on the hook for this.

Elaine: Well, who the hell would take a laptop with this... stuff.... on it and keep it to themselves?

Kramer: Wait... Yeah, I might know someone, giddy up.

(Cut to Newman's apartment, we hear a knock at the door. Newman gets up from his chair and goes to the door and opens it. He sees something and picks it up; it's Kramer's laptop.)

Newman: Ooooh, my lucky day! *squeal*

Few pages late but lmao

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Anticipating a full pardon and a cabinet appointment in 2025.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Bad Purchase posted:

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
i was having a lovely day then i get to see josh's dumb mug with the text "GUILTY" and all my worries washed away like rape shacks in the rain

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

His seat in Congress is assured!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

lol

Grei Skuring
Sep 12, 2011

:norway::thumbsup:
Congratulations to America. You got this one right.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005

Automatic Slim posted:

In all seriousness, Josh Duggar downloaded one of the most notorious and horrific child torture videos ever filmed so gently caress him and his smug smile.

This can't be emphasized enough, I met up with some of the people I used to work with who handle csam investigations and everyone I spoke to mentioned the trial and the file he had downloaded. It's that loving horrible.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Some people are oblivious to how unnerving it is to see someone press how awful something is when we already all agree its awful.

"It's really really bad guys, trust me," he says, to a sea of raised eyebrows

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Footage from the verdict

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwz4k4n1ezM

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

sure okay posted:

Some people are oblivious to how unnerving it is to see someone press how awful something is when we already all agree its awful.

"It's really really bad guys, trust me," he says, to a sea of raised eyebrows

Isn't that the point, that in a mire of the worst poo poo imaginable, this particular turd stands out?

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Duggar found guilty and I was able to log into FF14 in the same day? I gotta go buy a lottery ticket!

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Mistaken Frisbee posted:

lmao, she Duggar own grave with this one. Enjoy getting a 9 to 5 you stupid bitch.

Surprised this dude didn't get off (well, I guess he already did hence the trial, lmao) on these charges but god bless knowing he's locked up. I heard they treat pedos and child abusers real nice in prison.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Heath posted:

Isn't that the point, that in a mire of the worst poo poo imaginable, this particular turd stands out?

I guess, but at this point, we all know that it's the worst one.

You don't have to let us know about your personal anecdotes that support this.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Grei Skuring posted:

Congratulations to America. You got this one right.

Let's not count our chickens before they hatch. There's still a number of ways this could get loving stupid.

But it's good that 2021 gets to have another highlight.

Edit: Is he a psycho, or does he really not realize what is going to happen to him?
https://twitter.com/SparrowHeart23/status/1469018743904686082?s=20

mom and dad fight a lot fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Dec 9, 2021

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
what is CSAM I've only ever seen CP but also I'm amused at how close to CSPAM it is

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

https://twitter.com/SparrowHeart23/status/1469015816486076417

there he goes!

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Let's not count our chickens before they hatch. There's still a number of ways this could get loving stupid.

But it's good that 2021 gets to have another highlight.

Edit: Is he a psycho, or does he really not realize what is going to happen to him?

he's looking forward to honing his Linux skillz in prison

by stupid I assume you mean the appeals

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

I truly do not think he understands the gravity of the situation entirely.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

I mean, what do you want? It probably isn't hitting home until those bars close and he's spooning with this cellmate.

nvidiagouge
Sep 30, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
Quick what's worse being a pedo in prison or living in Arkansas gaaah I'm so conflicted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Maybe he's happy he'll never have to spend time with this cult family again.