Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

jeeves posted:

Yeah gently caress, that stock is legit. That’s amazing and I am glad I spend so much money at a good company like the church!

That lanyard swag tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
At any other place than Costco the cynic in me would be saying 13,000 in Stock is cheap advertising, both for the stock and for the brand. But since it's Costco and they chose to go into the beef hot dog game because someone tried to gently caress with a good thing and their CEO starts talking to investors like misbehaving dogs when the talk about his 15$ fold-up desk in his office or cutting benefits for employees I just nod my head and spend my money. gently caress.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

maniacripper posted:

At any other place than Costco the cynic in me would be saying 13,000 in Stock is cheap advertising, both for the stock and for the brand. But since it's Costco and they chose to go into the beef hot dog game because someone tried to gently caress with a good thing and their CEO starts talking to investors like misbehaving dogs when the talk about his 15$ fold-up desk in his office or cutting benefits for employees I just nod my head and spend my money. gently caress.

quote:

if you change the price of the hot dog I'll loving kill you

Good dude for sure.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I'm willing to concede up to $0.50 on the hot dog if they bring back deli mustard, onion machine, and combo slice.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

FogHelmut posted:

I'm willing to concede up to $0.50 on the hot dog if they bring back deli mustard, onion machine, and combo slice.

They’re breaking your will comrade. Those should return for free as they once were.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

FogHelmut posted:

hell, same

BadSamaritan
May 2, 2008

crumb by crumb in this big black forest

Has anyone gotten holiday cards from their online print center? It’s too late for me to get them this year, but prices are fantastic compared to some of the major competitors.

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

BadSamaritan posted:

Has anyone gotten holiday cards from their online print center? It’s too late for me to get them this year, but prices are fantastic compared to some of the major competitors.

We just got ours and they turned out great. Lots of designs and quick shipping turnaround (2-3 business days)

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Went to re-up my vitamins and looked for Dr Bronners soap and they aren't carrying it right now. Supply chain issues? IDK. Sucks.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

BadSamaritan posted:

Yeah every year we do, going back maybe a decade. I about fell out of my chair when I heard what my friend was paying for a competitor's cards, it was 4-5x as much and not 4-5x better cards.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
Tried the Bibigo potstickers the last trip and I think they’re pretty good. I prefer pan fried and I think they’re best that way but we’ve also steamed them and they’re solid there too. Fairly mild seasoning so if you want to find a spicy addition to the dipping sauce or just make your own that’s probably a good idea. It’s soy ginger sauce, theoretically, but very mild ginger.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

BadSamaritan posted:

It may not be too late. Ours came pretty quickly.

This is our 3rd year using Costco for holiday cards and our like 5th or 6th time for a big thing and I've been very happy with it every single time

BaseballPCHiker
Jan 16, 2006

Costco online is doing a hell of a deal on a Yeti 3000X and solar panel combo. Almost pulled the trigger myself and still might before the end of the day. We've been having so many power outages lately, that would at least help keep the fridge and freezer on a day.

BadSamaritan
May 2, 2008

crumb by crumb in this big black forest

Renegret posted:

It may not be too late. Ours came pretty quickly.

My non-refundable, more expensive cards are getting delivered today :negative:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Chinatown posted:

Went to re-up my vitamins and looked for Dr Bronners soap and they aren't carrying it right now. Supply chain issues? IDK. Sucks.

I had to go to the ER earlier this year for dropping the Dr. Bronners peppermint soap on the shower floor and a stream flew directly into my eyeball. I got a chemical burn.

I bought it because you talk it up so much. You did this! :mad:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Its soap for experts only bro. Gotta read the fine print!

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

do not buy the peppermint scent doctor bronner's unless you really enjoy a painful cold icy-hot sensation on all your delicate skin regions. such as your face. and your butthole

Tetrabor
Oct 14, 2018

Eight points of contact at all times!

Lutha Mahtin posted:

do not buy the peppermint scent doctor bronner's unless you really enjoy a painful cold icy-hot sensation on all your delicate skin regions. such as your face. and your butthole

A tingly butthole is a clean butthole.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Tetrabor posted:

A tingly butthole is a clean butthole.

Not necessarily.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Lutha Mahtin posted:

i live for the peppermint tingle on my dang balls tyvm :blastu:

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Yah I need to get a body wash like that, it makes me feel alive!!!

I got a big pack of “every man jack” body wash which is a woodsy macho body wash but I like it because it smells like cedarwood and doesn’t have nasty chemicals or whatever. It was like half the cost at the co that it is at my usual grocery store too!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Lutha Mahtin posted:

It really hurts my taint. I have to rinse immediately.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I buy Dove

In bulk

From Costco

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
Kirkland Bar Soap 9.99 for 12 milky soft bars. People say I look half my age, it's because all the savings let me livee a stress free life.

fischtick
Jul 9, 2001

CORGO, THE DESTROYER

Fun Shoe
The Kirkland stuff leaves a ton of soap scum behind that the sensitive skin Dove does not.

BaseballPCHiker
Jan 16, 2006

I live by the peppermint Dr Bronners.

Supposedly bugs dont like it. Helps me live my care free bug free outdoor life. Plus its super cheap when you Dilute! Dilute! Dilute!

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Chinatown posted:

i live for the peppermint tingle on my dang balls tyvm :blastu:

Yeah I used that poo poo exclusively when I was big into camping music festivals and that tingle is fuckin heavenly

Dove extra sensitive soap for my baby skin though, now

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Renegret posted:

I buy Dove

In bulk

From Costco

Best purchase right here. I feel like "bar soap" in general is out of fashion but it's the only thing that makes me feel clean. Maybe I should get a loofah and a pumper of body wash?

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I've been using the Dove liquid and a loofah ever since I was 14 with nasty eczema breakouts, as recommended by my dermatologist.

Every time I stray away I end up regretting it.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

StormDrain posted:

Maybe I should get a loofah and a pumper of body wash?

omg I went this way like 15 years ago and it's the best. I thought loofahs were "gay" when I first saw them. Then I used one. Never looked back.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
The kirkland body wash in the light orange pump is really good too. I think it is a light citrus.

This stuff: https://www.chickadvisor.com/item/kirkland-signature-natural-citrus-body-wash/

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

StormDrain posted:

Best purchase right here. I feel like "bar soap" in general is out of fashion but it's the only thing that makes me feel clean. Maybe I should get a loofah and a pumper of body wash?

this is the costco thread, please.

a six-pack of loofahs.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

BaseballPCHiker posted:

Costco online is doing a hell of a deal on a Yeti 3000X and solar panel combo. Almost pulled the trigger myself and still might before the end of the day. We've been having so many power outages lately, that would at least help keep the fridge and freezer on a day.

I lose power 3-5 times a year, and have been thinking about one of those giant battery packs for the fridge. It's a ton of money, but it would be nice to not have to worry about the fridge when the power goes out for more than a few hours.

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire

binge crotching posted:

I lose power 3-5 times a year, and have been thinking about one of those giant battery packs for the fridge. It's a ton of money, but it would be nice to not have to worry about the fridge when the power goes out for more than a few hours.

Once you get used to having your computer/internet/modem/whatever on a UPS you'll quickly realize it really makes life a lot better. Not having internet go down during a brown out is nice.

You'll feel the same about the fridge once you cough up the chunk of change.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’m putting together a class action lawsuit against Chinatown, PM me if you have any dr bronners related taint or eyeball damage.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

bird with big dick posted:

I’m putting together a class action lawsuit against Chinatown, PM me if you have any dr bronners related taint or eyeball damage.

I got a long kirkland all BEEF dog u can eat

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
But then I'll be too thirsty

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

sent you a pic, do you think that taint is actionable?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

I'm in
I want a refund too, that poo poo is drying as hell. Plus I bought it at a bougie expensive rear end store not Costco :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

jeeves posted:

Once you get used to having your computer/internet/modem/whatever on a UPS you'll quickly realize it really makes life a lot better. Not having internet go down during a brown out is nice.

You'll feel the same about the fridge once you cough up the chunk of change.

just don't get one of the business ones that screams whenever it's on battery