Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

spacing in vienna posted:

As soon as you claimed, actually. We just weren't sure how / when to bring it up.

lmao this is excellent. i'm also pretty chuffed that it looks like i was right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

hambeet posted:

Well 2/3rds right anyway

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy

hambeet posted:

Not entirely. Also it's a good example of "once you decide someone is scum, everything they do becomes scummy." One of the people you had pegged wasn't scum, but everything they did today you interpreted as "see? classic scum move."

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hey, Mr. Doo. Nice to meet you. Lt. Theo Kojak here.

I mean, I'm willin' to consider option 3, the one where we all make friends or whatever. But option 1, buddy? Not smart.

Might get vindictive? You think we won't kill a dog? We'll send you to a real nice farm upstate. We ain't got much left to lose.

And, well, this option seemed more interestin' than playing the long game.

this game is the greatest

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Not entirely. Also it's a good example of "once you decide someone is scum, everything they do becomes scummy." One of the people you had pegged wasn't scum, but everything they did today you interpreted as "see? classic scum move."

yeah i started doubting myself when i sensed hal's frustration which is why i suggested humalong should cop him instead of a night kill. but i couldn't back down from it in thread because the whole thing might crumble and i might get voted off instead.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

If you side with scum after what we just went through I definitely won’t be enamored with you any more

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

not night kill, i mean vote obviously.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hal Insandenza posted:

If you side with scum after what we just went through I definitely won’t be enamored with you any more

i am sorry hal we're still chums!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

##vote no lunch

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

hambeet posted:

this game is the greatest

Thank you for fixing my tagging, or did it actually work for you? It was shamefully broken for me, after i went to all that trouble too

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

but yes a good lesson here! i can see why you went in to bat for hal now.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Thank you for fixing my tagging, or did it actually work for you? It was shamefully broken for me, after i went to all that trouble too

i fixed it

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

friendship is an option but you'd have to talk between yourselves about that i guess.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

hambeet posted:

##vote no lunch

Maybe peace through determination isn't just a dream. :kiddo:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

[quote="hambeet" post="519909190"]
##vote no lunch
[/quote

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

hambeet posted:

##vote no lunch

It has been a real pleasure doing business with you, Mr. Doo. Good dog.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
##vote no lunch

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

hambeet posted:

but yes a good lesson here! i can see why you went in to bat for hal now.

Probably wasn't a smart move on my part? But also I was all "dang it, Hal's totally just getting frustrated and ugh no matter what he does everyone thinks he's scum"

... thus convincing you he might not be, so, yeah, dumb move on my part lol.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote no lunch

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

:redhammer:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Execute No One! (5): PlasticAutomaton, hambeet, Toalpaz, spacing in vienna, Hal Insandenza
PlasticAutomaton (0): hambeet, spacing in vienna, hambeet, spacing in vienna
hambeet (0): Ignatius M. Meen, Ignatius M. Meen, PlasticAutomaton, PlasticAutomaton

Not Voting (3): Ignatius M. Meen, Mr. Humalong, Sandwolf

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 13th, 2021 at 9:28 p.m. CST -- that's in about 1 day, 20 hours.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
:siren:At the end of the day... nobody died. However truths were revealed.:siren:

----------

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
The following morning, the detectives warily emerged from their rooms, tired from not having really slept that night.

One door remained closed.

Only one soul ventured over to check inside and the color that drained from their face told the entire picture.

:rip:Ignatius M. Meen, ??? (???) was brutally murdered Night 4:rip:

---------

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (7): Hal Insandenza, hambeet, Mr. Humalong, PlasticAutomaton, Sandwolf, spacing in vienna, Toalpaz

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is December 15th, 2021 at 11:45 a.m. CST -- that's in about 3 days.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

##vote no one!

We withheld n3 btw.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

##vote plastic

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Scum along???

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Alright, so we're all friends here, right? There's no more rats left? We all stick together, everyone else goes home, we split the drug money seven ways. Or you know, someone decides to be a rat and instead we have to split the money six ways.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Well you guys murdered meen that doesn’t seem very friendly

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Hal Insandenza posted:

Well you guys murdered meen that doesn’t seem very friendly

I have no idea why you believed they wouldn't night kill someone.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Meen had it coming, also no clue if you guys were going to get vidges

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Not gonna lie Meen 100% had it coming.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

I have no idea why you believed they wouldn't night kill someone.

Oh I didn’t but I figured it was an endless stalemate if we did nothing. I suppose we could have tried to convince beet to change his mind though, sorry.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Hal Insandenza posted:

Oh I didn’t but I figured it was an endless stalemate if we did nothing. I suppose we could have tried to convince beet to change his mind though, sorry.

There was no real hope. A lategame survivor will side with scum at MYLO/LYLO every single time. Scum had a cakewalk of a game, town had multiple moments where they completely threw.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Mr. Humalong posted:

There was no real hope. A lategame survivor will side with scum at MYLO/LYLO every single time. Scum had a cakewalk of a game, town had multiple moments where they completely threw.

Not going to argue there. 3 separate town players fingered all of us at once multiple times in the thread. (mae, ia, and meen)

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

tbf the moment Beet outed he also didn't have a choice because we would have gone for the spite kill. The kill on Meen afterwards was 100% spite for the confessional dump. Honestly if ya'll just want to end this, we can just sacrifice like I dunno, Sandy since he's not here, and just go home.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Toalpaz posted:

Not going to argue there. 3 separate town players fingered all of us at once multiple times in the thread. (mae, ia, and meen)

You were the only one I hadn't figured out by night 3, but it was too late even that early.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Mr. Humalong posted:

You were the only one I hadn't figured out by night 3, but it was too late even that early.

I'm going to have a rough go at it in the next couple of games having committed so many mafia sins this game. AFK, Lazy, Set up spek, Tunneling, etc.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Toalpaz posted:

I'm going to have a rough go at it in the next couple of games having committed so many mafia sins this game. AFK, Lazy, Set up spek, Tunneling, etc.

I was almost positive on SiV and plastic, you I was giving the flavor result too much credit on but yeah you were not your usual town self

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hal Insandenza posted:

If I’m postmod though I come in and swear I have blue-green colorblindness

Also lol if this really is true