Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Time to fold this into the reactionary right or epstein threads

Maximo Roboto posted:

The gif does nothing except animate the arrow pointing to the right

It's a graphic made for Instagram

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
the democratic centrilizations of thread discussion topics

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

:gas:

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
can someone articulate the harm they feel is being done by this thread that would necessitate it being gassed

is the fact this org exists too “uncomfortable” for some people? check your loving racism if that’s the case

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

we really shouldn't allow threads for dunking on fringe POC no matter how insane because we're a bunch of white IT dudes

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

zegermans posted:

we really shouldn't allow threads for dunking on fringe POC no matter how insane because we're a bunch of white IT dudes

farts

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

Chuka Umana posted:

If you don't remember them, they made this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrhzSOkczyg

What in the endtimes gently caress did i just watch :shepface:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

zegermans posted:

Agreed. C-SPAM should be reserved only for making threads about white people. A whites-only space, if you will.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better
cracker spam

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
that's actually also why we keep having trouble with police brutality threads. we're just a bunch of racist White computer touchers, who hate competent Black people like Eric Adams, Danielle Outlaw, Carmen Best, Mark Saunders, etc.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

do not hate me for telling the truth

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL
im not white, i'm italian

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

please do not grope this thread with organized crime.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
nah some people just don’t want to have a break with reality from acknowledging black nationalists like this exist because it makes it harder to pretend to like the the rest of them

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lumpentroll posted:

cracker spam

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Gazi is a nascent jim jones but Malcolm X ruled. Makes ye think.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Anime Bernie Bro posted:

im not white, i'm italian

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

nah some people just don’t want to have a break with reality from acknowledging black nationalists like this exist because it makes it harder to pretend to like the the rest of them

nice try, but Gazi is a black internationalist

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Southpaugh posted:

are you implying that Jim Jones DIDNT rule? :confused:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

kracker komtainment klub

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Cum skin pals (and mods)

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
So Black Hammer is back in the news.

How about that.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Southpaugh posted:

turns out it was guns, not koolaid

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/ZaidJilani/status/1549522954391883776

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Who could have seen this coming

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Gazi is about to set a world record on the LaRouchite speed run

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
my man called it

https://www.marxists.org/archive/hall/1970/crisis-petty-bourgeois-radicalism.htm

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

I really wanted their little utopia town in colorado to get further along. We don't have enough little fringe utopias these days, land prices are too hosed up

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Fortaleza posted:

I really wanted their little utopia town in colorado to get further along. We don't have enough little fringe utopias these days, land prices are too hosed up

Turns out buying a bunch of scrub land with no water rights or access doesn't lend itself to self-sustaining communities

Also didn't they not actually buy it but just squatted on native land

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better

my bony fealty posted:

Turns out buying a bunch of scrub land with no water rights or access doesn't lend itself to self-sustaining communities

lol yeah

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

eSports Chaebol posted:

are you implying that Jim Jones DIDNT rule? :confused:

He did have his moments in fairness to old jim.

i say swears online posted:

turns out it was guns, not koolaid

Nearly there, I do wonder if they'll manage to get anything to stick on him now though.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

my bony fealty posted:

I know! Even if they were competent and didn't do the latter they'd be shut out from doing the former, it's tragic imo. Used to be you and your weird little cult could get some okay-ish farmland and scrape by making furniture or trinkets for Outsiders for a long while before it all collapses from too much sex crime. Or too little sex at all like the shakers

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

when most of the org isn’t black? shut up

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
oh that’s an old post, gazi isn’t arrested and will probably run his mini cult for a while longer

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

he's going to become leader of the aryan nation in prison

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

How many black nationalists do you think exist? How does this number compare to white nationalists?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The video Gazi took of the cops is extremely eerie. He actually thinks getting an 18 year old killed is validating the struggle, and this only further proves his righteousness.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Zerg Mans posted:

Hmm...

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

quote:

The group, which was at first accepted in leftist spaces, caused their first outrage when they intentionally caused a media fire storm by beginning a campaign in early 2020 calling Anne Frank a "Becky" and a "Karen".

honestly so drat funny hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Yeah, seems a bit paternalistic at best and just layers of dumb going down from there.