Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
I see space for like two more dogs at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Same. All the dogs have more than enough room to comfortably sprawl out and sleep in comfort. Failing to see the issue here.

Edit: this is also a king size, and how I found my wife and dogs when I came home from my early morning workout.

pantslesswithwolves fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Dec 9, 2021

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
exhibit #5248 on why Pongo is a Very Good Boy:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Ever since I got Monty I never feel alone. People have asked me if I get lonely living by myself, and I answer that I don’t live by myself.

I imagine dogs can have the same effect on kids. No matter what’s going on with friends, or if your parents punish you and you “hate” them for it, you always have a pal.

I wish i had a pup pal when I was a kid.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

I didn't get a puppy until I was ~double digits of age, but yea they're great.

I'll forever remember bringing Rubin home. There was a family with a giant plastic crate full of puppies just handing them out at the grocery store. We went in and I asked my mom for one and she said she'd think about it. Then as we were leaving there was 1 left and we snagged him. Cute little bastard poo poo on my dad's coat in the backseat on the way home :3:

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

my 11 year old Nova:

and our recently rescued/adopted dumbass puppy (almost a year old now), Michael Patrick Porkins:

(this was his adoption pic)

and now look at him:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Derpcon 1 declared

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
POV: morning snuggles

devmd01 fucked around with this message at 13:12 on Dec 11, 2021

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Same, buddy. Same.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Surfing with Luca

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Ah yes the traditional New Zealand outrigger doggo.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

FrozenVent posted:

Ah yes the traditional New Zealand outrigger doggo.

We have discovered the reason for his ears. Swimming balance.

And sonar.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
dog is my co-pilot

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Surfing with Luca

Now that is some extreme arglebargling

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Radical Arglebargling

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Radigle Arglebargle

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

https://i.imgur.com/bTEgeZy.mp4

Vizla puppies are crazy. This was during her 'slow' spell during the 1.5 hour walk.

Unsinkabear
Jun 8, 2013

Ensign, raise the beariscope.

Look at that tail go!

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
We really don't deserve dogs

https://twitter.com/KayAyDrew/status/1470666853911572482?t=0Rs13gIeuRqg0J7qVbOS0g&s=19

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

Is it cheating to have friends who are pro dog/nature photographers?

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
Yes, that is extremely unfair when this is the best photo I managed to get at Thanksgiving, despite Maui deciding that I was the absolutely best human to sit with for like 30+ minutes.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

ImplicitAssembler posted:

Is it cheating to have friends who are pro dog/nature photographers?

No, post more

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Every picture I take of Pongo is the best picture :colbert:

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
anyone ever full-contact wrestle with your puppers? It’s pretty great. Pongo and I can go hard with playing and wrestling and then immediately transition into a calm down snuggle when it’s time to be done.

devmd01 fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Dec 17, 2021

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I love the hard play time too, but every instance is a hard test to get Bea to calm down IMMEDIATELY when I've had enough. Also Beatrice will straight up wreck me if I'm not ready for it and needs to know she can never do it with any person or dog except me. She's been really good about it but it I sense she's getting too comfortable I'll yelp and shut off

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

devmd01 posted:

anyone ever full-contact wrestle with your puppers? It’s pretty great. Pongo and I can go hard with playing and wrestling and then immediately transition into a calm down snuggle when it’s time to be done.

Yes, that's why I have a scar on my right arm, Luca swiped me with a paw that had a claw extended

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Pongo knows exactly where the limit is; and has disengaged bitey-chompy with my hand before to go get his chew toy when he knows he is going too far. I don’t know how I got so lucky to get such a good boy. I took him on a 3 mile off-leash walk today and wasn’t worried once about him running off, even when he saw a squirrel 100yd down the trail. I could hear the squirrels laughing at him so I knew he didn’t go far.

E: yeah I need to get his dew claws trimmed

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Yeah, it was accidental - I genuinely don't think he meant to hurt me, it was just unlucky.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Yeah dogs aren’t cats

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Yea Bonnie is very quick to react to "No bite" commands when we rough house, I love it.

Gigi hasn't quite caught on, and she has some serious talons for dew claws. She she kneads like a cat too when just chilling which is kinda annoying. I need to cut those things.

As an aside, I don't know why but I love just picking them up and holding them upside down for a few seconds. It's good to invert your doggos every now and then :hmmyes:

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

Sab669 posted:

As an aside, I don't know why but I love just picking them up and holding them upside down for a few seconds. It's good to invert your doggos every now and then

Yeah, no.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Get you a dog that self-inverts for belly rubs.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

FrozenVent posted:

Get you a dog that self-inverts for belly rubs.

Gigi's self-inverter works great

POV: you have hands and are within arm's reach

Arishtat
Jan 2, 2011

Lemmy ponders the hard questions...when is luncheon? will there be a snack beforehand? dessert? tea?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Oooooo stretchy stretches

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008