Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmfao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

lol

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
guess the hateorade was on special today.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Larry Parrish posted:

guess the hateorade was on special today.

welcome back larry

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Try to keep the ironic collaboration to a minimum this time.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

*watching academy award winner, brad dourif, yell into a tiny camera and jump up and down like rumpelstiltskin hissing "your ssssonsss ay-trusss*, all while assembling a track for a huge marble, with full 360 degree movement* bro, this is hot garbage, dude. *while listening to an original song by peter gabriel* fuckin sucks, brohammer.

Lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

lol, that and the one where you have to roll a bunch of logs

Lol absolutely. Clumsily knocking polygons w/ my ankles like I'm trying to set up an oob glitch ftw

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

elf help book posted:

welcome back larry

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

lol

I hope Richard watson stuffs him back in his tattered ren faire outfit and forces him to limp around saying nonsense in a husky voice while some academy award winning actor chews the scenery in the next room, yelling "Do you know what your daughter did, Atrus? Are you done having children yet, you useless hippy?"

i thought rawa died

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i guess he didn't. who am i thinking of

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

anyway i saw the video in the op without context and got real hyped for uru 2 and then it turned out to be yet another myst remake. that's my story

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
i got obduction and it was ok but pretty underwhelming and had pretty obvious filler and unfinished parts. and it was funny how in interviews rand miller failed to hide his obvious rage at being extremely upstaged by the witness

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Having a memory of getting filtered by the small orbs that make screeching noises all over RIven, and sound based puzzles in general

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7k0a5hYnSI

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER posted:

i got obduction and it was ok but pretty underwhelming and had pretty obvious filler and unfinished parts. and it was funny how in interviews rand miller failed to hide his obvious rage at being extremely upstaged by the witness

i'm pretty sure rand miller just wants to make his tiny studio crowd-funded adventure games successful enough that rich isn't going to stuff him in the atrus costume again tbh

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

very late but lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

bump bc what the hell is going on at cyan?

https://cyan.com/introducing-myst-sayber/

quote:

Myst Sayber is a virtual reality rhythm game developed and published exclusively by Cyan. The game takes place in a polygonal neon environment and features the player slicing red and blue pages being thrown at them representing musical beats with a pair of contrasting colored pen “saybers.” We want to emphasize: this is a completely original idea. No other studio has ever created a red and blue colored beat slashing game before!

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
check the date

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao I got got.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Falling for a corporate April Fool’s joke... in some cultures you would have had to ritualistically disembowel yourself to atone

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I'll be delivering my pinky finger to rand miller before sunset

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

bumping this ancient thread because the VR remake is coming out. can you rent VR stuff? experiencing Myst in VR feels too good to pass up but I'm not ready to buy one.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

yeah it’s called returning it after you play the one five hour game you’re interested in

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

goldmine

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Big fan of Myst here.