Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I had some free time this fall so I made a game. You get some meat, some mechanical parts, and a crank. Hook it all together and go hog wild.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKbcD-oom6w

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/hog-crankers/id1589475134

haveblue fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Dec 3, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

I have been cranking hog this afternoon, well worth the $1.

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
Just going hog wild with this. Have been crankin hogs for a while now. Good to finally have a game for it.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

i, too, have cranked some hogs

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
I cranked my hog at work today. It's a lot of fun.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Just cranked out an update that should resolve all bugs that have been reported so far and a couple of others

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Can you post a GIF or a video of how the game actually plays? Screenshots alone aren't a good seller.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Saoshyant posted:

Can you post a GIF or a video of how the game actually plays? Screenshots alone aren't a good seller.

you place the machine pieces onto the field to connect the crank to the hogs. then you crank the hogs :q:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Saoshyant posted:

Sure, I didn't feel up to making a slick marketing video but here's a quick one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKbcD-oom6w

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Clutching' Together has stumped me for the last couple of weeks, can I get a hint?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
That's one of the ones I forgot how to solve more than once when working on it, lol

This is what the starting point of the intended solution looks like:

The two sides are almost symmetrical, so try solving one or the other with half the remaining pieces and then the other with the other half

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

haveblue posted:

That's one of the ones I forgot how to solve more than once when working on it, lol

This is what the starting point of the intended solution looks like:

The two sides are almost symmetrical, so try solving one or the other with half the remaining pieces and then the other with the other half

Thanks, I had been putting the split farther downstream and it seemed like I was always one piece short!