Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Congratulations on purchasing your new home in our very private and very luxurious neighborhood. We think you'll be an absolutely FANTASTIC addition to our community here at Sunset Canyon. My name is Blake, and I'm your HOA President! It takes a lot of work to keep things safe and clean around here. This is a place for children to play, animals to frolic, and for you to get to know your fellow neighbor. In fact, we have a little bit of a Neighborhood Watch going on. You see, recently, someone stolen our Majestic Dog statue! This type of vandalism and disrespect for the community is not tolerated at Sunset Canyon, and we need to find out who might be responsible. Punishment for even being suspected of having involvement or covering up can result in expulsion and eviction from the HOA, and you'll have to move! We wouldn't want that now, would we? People that reside here in Sunset Canyon come from all walks of life, from a variety of careers, trades, and hobbies. If you work together, you might be able to find out which VANDALS snatched our goodest boy. I will leave it to you.

>>DISCORD LINK<<

This will be a fairly standard mafia game set up for 14 players. Day periods will be 48-72 hours with nights being 12-24. Typical Mafia rules apply. Don't fake day actions, don't edit posts, etc. Anti-lurker rules are in effect, if you make less than 10 posts in a game day that goes on for longer than 24 hours, you'll be kicked out of the HOA! Terrible. Flavor has 0% to do with alignment. Feel free to lean into it.

1. b-minus1
  2. Bifauxnen (surprise me)
  3. Deadmeat5150
  4. hambeet (he/him)
  5. Maerlyn (she/her)
  6. Moatillata (moat/vote)
  7. ObamaAkbar. (He/him)
  8. PlasticAutomaton (He/Him/Whatever)
  9. Retro Futurist (He/him/opop)
  10. Rhymes With Clue
  11. Sandwolf (He/Him)
  12. Toalpaz (She/Her & They/Them)
  13. Tobbs Gnawed
  14. Voodoofly (He/Him/Whatever)

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Dec 24, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I’ll sign up.

I’m kidding.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Cena games are fun, I'm in.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven

merk posted:

I’ll sign up.

I’m kidding.

Lmao, I'm going to sign up.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
signing up signing up singing all the way

oh what fun it is to play a maf game today hey

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Hello!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

YAHHH

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

I have the REA right here: section 24.2, no owner shall have random flicker Christmas lights unless they receive written consent at least thirty days prior to installation and also post security with the HOA treasurer to ensure proper removal within forty-eight hours after the Christmas Decoration Removal Date has occurred.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

merk posted:

I’ll sign up.

I’m not kidding.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Voodoofly posted:

I have the REA right here: section 24.2, no owner shall have random flicker Christmas lights unless they receive written consent at least thirty days prior to installation and also post security with the HOA treasurer to ensure proper removal within forty-eight hours after the Christmas Decoration Removal Date has occurred.

These painstakingly programmed lights are the complete opposite of random you uncultured swine

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Me. I'm in.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Myeah

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Ok

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Totes in

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

and i'm glad another game has gone up because i was getting close to having to throw up my bad idea of 'i just made this up mafia' where i literally make it up on the spot.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

would like to observe (taking a break from playing for a few weeks at least)

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

I'll play, is it full, I can't count

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I believe we need one more!

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
You still have one more to go, yeah, but it filled up pretty nicely.

Observing this one.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Even though I'm letting that post count as a sign-up, please consider me still on break

hoping to barely pay attention and recreate my zen lurker strategy from that one game

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Make me scum or sk and I promise to kill bif n1

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Ok so if I die N1, either RF is anti-town or scum are trying to WIFOM it...

Ooh I know instead of nagging people to fill the last spot let's just play the game out before it even starts by setting up a whole chain lunch flowchart

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

If I am killed at any point I implore the rest of the players to gamethrow

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
I would like to make my standard appeal for scum or 3p, but now I'd also like to request town multishot vig lol

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Observer

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Idle Amalgam posted:

I would like to make my standard appeal for scum or 3p, but now I'd also like to request town multishot vig lol

If we can make requests I've never been 3p - hook a girl up, tia

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I will fill the final hole

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

Moatillata posted:

I will fill the final hole

:yikes:

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Spectate me captain

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

if someone wants a slot and they were late I will swap out of them as my christmas present to you

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Toalpaz posted:

if someone wants a slot and they were late I will swap out of them as my christmas present to you

Jeez keep making these nice gestures and it's gonna be hard for people to remember those new posted pronouns!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Is it She/Her/Bitch/Lady/Toaly?

Or is it She/Her/Bitch Lady Toaly?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

all of the above

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Toalpaz posted:

if someone wants a slot and they were late I will swap out of them as my christmas present to everyone in this game

j/k

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
Unfortunately, I'm out. Work is going to he a nightmare for the next few months and I've already made other commitments. Observer though! Have fun!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Idle Amalgam posted:

Unfortunately, I'm out. Work is going to he a nightmare for the next few months and I've already made other commitments. Observer though! Have fun!

No problem, just looking for one more then!

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Sweet, I'll move in then.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Get your butts in the discord, slackers!!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

got my role PM thanks. let's gooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

alright, game will start in the morning! Sending out role PMs now.