Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

gently caress SNEEP posted:

marceline's new FAVORITE THING to do now is to reach up and grab on to a hanging bath towel and lick it and rub her face against it. she does it every morning and begs for me to come to the bathroom to hold it for you so it doesn't fall down. she even lifts herself up off the ground sometimes! it's very cute and she purrs for 10 minutes afterwards. she only does it with the really old towel I have up so I don't mind all the clawing lol

but i also walk in to the bathroom every morning to see this :minnie:

That is awfully cute. She probably saw you using towels and wanted to try it. :3:

e: Sniped a nice page

Flakey fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Dec 25, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

merry Christmas walt and all other cattes and butlers

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

very nice page

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
6969 pages of good cats

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

extra nice page here. extra nice cats.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Captain Foo posted:

merry Christmas walt and all other cattes and butlers

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Happy Hollidays to you all from Lulu and Rokit

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Nice page posting

(warning: has lategame ff14 music in case you care about that)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB3vHCcAmWw

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

Merry waltmas. I’m with my boy again

Longer post coming in a while.

quotin walterpants onto the nice nice page

merry chrimbus everyone I got my cattelendar yesterday it’s great

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Walt! Walt! Walt!

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Still one of the greatest YOSCatte success stories

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

xcheopis posted:

Still one of the greatest YOSCatte success stories

let’s retell it for the holiday

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

pita heard there was an extra nice page

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Captain Foo posted:

let’s retell it for the holiday

Please do, because I'm new to the thread and didn't get it the first time.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Hyperlynx posted:

if you click though his posts in this thread you can find the whole story, but the short version is JZSG posted a long time ago about how if he ever got a cat, he wanted it to be a flooflord. fast forward a bit, and his meth neighbor has an unfixed cat that had a litter of kittens, one being a malnourished little floofprince. JZSG starts plying him with bits of food and eventually brings him inside, gets him some medical attention and food, and he eventually turned into the glorious beast you see there, eventually staying his JZSG's parents, so we only get occasional new photos of him, unfortunately

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Hyperlynx posted:

Me too. Enjoy a Christmas Luci

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

the catsitter has been sending me pics of Rocco. Seville apparently has not come out of hiding for her. (he's fine, tho, I've seen him running around on cam)

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
the queen of the laundry wishes you all a merry christmas

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Endless Mike posted:

if you click though his posts in this thread you can find the whole story, but the short version is JZSG posted a long time ago about how if he ever got a cat, he wanted it to be a flooflord. fast forward a bit, and his meth neighbor has an unfixed cat that had a litter of kittens, one being a malnourished little floofprince. JZSG starts plying him with bits of food and eventually brings him inside, gets him some medical attention and food, and he eventually turned into the glorious beast you see there, eventually staying his JZSG's parents, so we only get occasional new photos of him, unfortunately

JZSG did good

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

that is a floofy rear end cat

Canadian Bakin
Nov 6, 2011

Retaliate first.
Abby says Merry Christmas, YOSPOS

Canadian Bakin fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Dec 26, 2021

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

marceline's new FAVORITE THING to do now is to reach up and grab on to a hanging bath towel and lick it and rub her face against it. she does it every morning and begs for me to come to the bathroom to hold it for you so it doesn't fall down. she even lifts herself up off the ground sometimes! it's very cute and she purrs for 10 minutes afterwards. she only does it with the really old towel I have up so I don't mind all the clawing lol

but i also walk in to the bathroom every morning to see this :minnie:

i love marceline

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Look at that fuckin flooflord

Samopsa
Nov 9, 2009

Krijgt geen speciaal kerstdiner!

Merry Christmas from Karel

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

official yospos cat censor
the first cat video (Le déjeuner des Minet, filmed on October 1905 in Troyes - France)

https://i.imgur.com/qqTlyqv.mp4

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

ITS WEARING A LITTLE BOW

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

there's this little floof prince behind my house, he's only a couple months old, top, that i keep trying to pet. i get to about 5 feet today.

he's pretty scrawny now that i've been close. someone's been putting out a big bowl of food and water, so he (and the million other strays) is cool.

... i just wanna pet him. and maybe take him to the vet. and set him on my couch.

i just fed the little floof some turkey

he seemed befuddled and then veeeeery interested in it. then he ate it all.

on closer inspection, it looks like he might have an injury on his right side, or maybe just something stuck in his fur. hard to tell. something up with his right rear paw too, but he moves just fine.

not in the best shape, but he's makin' it.

look at this little guy

he meowed at me :kimchi:

He couldn't figure out the cage so i just sorta led him in and shut the gate manually. Off to the vet we went.

FIV free, worm free, disease free over all. Got beginning shots, a flea pill, a second visit four weeks from now. he handled it all great, the vet was super confident he'd adjust.

He is definitely a he, ten weeks old, and a fuckin' champ. welcome home little buddy

Starts on page 10 of if you just look at JZSG's posts in this thread, also holy poo poo that was over eight years ago

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c57VqcZxCy8

he lightly bites my finger once but that's only the second time it's happened and it's only when he's in his turkey frenzy

turkey! turkey for walter

pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

We were somewhere around the Living Hive, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

thought the thread might like to see some of my extended cat family

Edgar

aka Egg

In 2009, I was working retail at a mall and found an orange kitten living out of the dumpster behind my store. managed to catch him and he is now a fat spoiled prince living with my mom

Beemo, Miso, Nori and Iris

my sister worked for a local shelter for several years and consequently has curated a quality cat collection

Beemo (orange and white) is scared of most people but looooooves other cats. for a long time my sister was the go-to for socializing semi-feral cats and kittens because Beemo was such an excellent foster brother. will see if I can find photos of his okayest-mommying skills.

Miso (seal-point) is the sweetest little cuddleslut and I have made it clear to my sister that I would steal her in a heartbeat if given the chance.

Iris (buff longhair) is a former barn cat and overall very chill old lady.

Nori (black) is the Mario of the group: an all around balanced fighter on which other fighters are benchmarked

Muffin, Vader, Flynn, and Gracie

(there is a fifth whose name escapes me at the moment)

my aunt had four cats already when a skinny little tortie wandered into her yard earlier this summer. she was unapproachable and clearly either neglected or abandoned.

well because we are all genetically hardcoded to be suckers for cats my aunt and her husband laid out a live trap and managed to catch her after a couple of weeks

“Gracie” was terrified of people at first and very emaciated. they brought her to their vet who determined that she had recently had kittens. there was no sign of them outside, and the vet speculated that they most likely didn’t survive given how skinny she was. they had her spayed and vaxxed and took her home.

she very quickly decided she liked being a house cat and bonded with her cat siblings immediately. so much so that my aunt gave up trying to find her a new home and accepted that yeah, they now have five cats

Hank

aka Honk, or Honque

my youngest sister got a kitten earlier this year. he has excellent penis face.

pastor of muppets fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Dec 26, 2021

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

goddammit thanks for making me get all teary eyed

mr walterpants :)

you’ll note his leg is shaved in this image. there’s a story there, I’ll get to it later. he’s fine.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Cats are nice

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

honked again

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

marceline love towel :kimchi:
https://i.imgur.com/r6NPhbp.mp4
(turn on sound)

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

They chillin

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

(turn on sound)

Oh my :kimchi:

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender

Boogalo posted:

They chillin

:nice:

:yosnice:

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

https://i.imgur.com/r6NPhbp.mp4
(turn on sound)

aww standing on her tippy toes

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

pastor of muppets posted:

thought the thread might like to see some of my extended cat family

Edgar

aka Egg

In 2009, I was working retail at a mall and found an orange kitten living out of the dumpster behind my store. managed to catch him and he is now a fat spoiled prince living with my mom

Beemo, Miso, Nori and Iris

my sister worked for a local shelter for several years and consequently has curated a quality cat collection

Beemo (orange and white) is scared of most people but looooooves other cats. for a long time my sister was the go-to for socializing semi-feral cats and kittens because Beemo was such an excellent foster brother. will see if I can find photos of his okayest-mommying skills.

Miso (seal-point) is the sweetest little cuddleslut and I have made it clear to my sister that I would steal her in a heartbeat if given the chance.

Iris (buff longhair) is a former barn cat and overall very chill old lady.

Nori (black) is the Mario of the group: an all around balanced fighter on which other fighters are benchmarked

Muffin, Vader, Flynn, and Gracie

(there is a fifth whose name escapes me at the moment)

my aunt had four cats already when a skinny little tortie wandered into her yard earlier this summer. she was unapproachable and clearly either neglected or abandoned.

well because we are all genetically hardcoded to be suckers for cats my aunt and her husband laid out a live trap and managed to catch her after a couple of weeks

“Gracie” was terrified of people at first and very emaciated. they brought her to their vet who determined that she had recently had kittens. there was no sign of them outside, and the vet speculated that they most likely didn’t survive given how skinny she was. they had her spayed and vaxxed and took her home.

she very quickly decided she liked being a house cat and bonded with her cat siblings immediately. so much so that my aunt gave up trying to find her a new home and accepted that yeah, they now have five cats

Hank

aka Honk, or Honque

my youngest sister got a kitten earlier this year. he has excellent penis face.

A veritable dragon's hoard of kitties!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
look at all these good kitties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.
I love a good origin story