Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
This game is going to own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

only two years left :hellyeah: hoping next November is when real story and gameplay trailers start dropping

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Fellatio del Toro posted:

only two years left :hellyeah: hoping next November is when real story and gameplay trailers start dropping

The game already came out, it was released as a tie-in to Space Jam 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBDRkqNa_Cg

Shanty
Nov 7, 2005

I Love Dogs
The character creation bit in Barkle 2 still kind of rules

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPGwGSW8nVQ

Glad this game came out. Glad I backed it.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

poo poo just got real:

VideoGameVet posted:

Going to be producing a widely anticipated AAA game.

Pretty amazed by all of that.

Hell yeah guys. Can't wait.

I HAVE GOUT
Nov 23, 2017
Just started playing the new Barkley 2 build. And it is epic. Epic for the win.

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

The Taurus didn't offer much for drivers craving the sport sedan experience. That changed with the 1989 debut of the Ford Taurus SHO (for Super High Output), a Q-ship of the finest order that offered up a high-revving Yamaha-designed V-6 engine and a tight sport suspension.

I HAVE GOUT posted:

Just started playing the new Barkley 2 build. And it is epic. Epic for the win.

bakey

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Shanty posted:

The character creation bit in Barkle 2 still kind of rules

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPGwGSW8nVQ

Glad this game came out. Glad I backed it.

:yeah:

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
didn't see this epic trailer for the new laz/gz joint itt so here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bizvoG7QvWA

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

The Taurus didn't offer much for drivers craving the sport sedan experience. That changed with the 1989 debut of the Ford Taurus SHO (for Super High Output), a Q-ship of the finest order that offered up a high-revving Yamaha-designed V-6 engine and a tight sport suspension.
All i want for clispmas is The Magical Realms of Tír na nÓg: Escape from Necron 7 – Revenge of Cuchulainn: The Official Game of the Movie – Chapter 2 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
the promise

has been made

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
is barkley 2 coming out for the OUYA ?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

texting my ex posted:

is barkley 2 coming out for the OUYA ?

OUYA 2 is inside the Barkley 2

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

1 year 1 day to go

Don't let me down brakely

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

cant wait!

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

This is the only game I'm excited for besides dark souls 2 dark souls 3 bloodborne sekiro eldin ring

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

Roundup Ready posted:

This is the only game I'm excited for besides dark souls 2 dark souls 3 bloodborne sekiro eldin ring

You forgot Todd Howard's magnum opus Starfield

Line Feed
Sep 7, 2012

Seeds taste better with friends.

barmley

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Node posted:

I am, completely seriously, looking forward to this game more than any other on the planet right now. Slam with the best or jam with the rest.

I'm just as excited as I was when I made this post.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
excite bikely

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

found my created character from pax 2013 or whatever while cleaning out some old stuff, when is this game coming out??

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Kaboobi posted:

found my created character from pax 2013 or whatever while cleaning out some old stuff, when is this game coming out??

It already came out. You're too late, you can't play it anymore.

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There would be more posts about it but it speaks so well for itself.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Kaboobi posted:

I found mine a few days ago while looking for some document of mine. Maybe I'll post it tomorrow

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Kaboobi posted:

It's fine, you should be able to port them to Neverwinter Nights.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Remaster barkley 1

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Biplane posted:

Remaster barkley 2

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Barkley 2 is being rewritten in Unreal 5 as we speak guys, no need to worry. The bakas and haters will have nothing to say when the next teaser trailer comes out.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
you want Tales of Games to do something? Well when Barkley 3...

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Chas McGill posted:

Barkley 2 is being rewritten in Unreal 5 as we speak guys, no need to worry. The bakas and haters will have nothing to say when the next teaser trailer comes out.

can't wait to see Dark Draker in glorious 1080p

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

https://twitter.com/Cybershell/status/1484091657196687360

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

I saw this was just updated last month. Apparently paperjack accidentally deleted the files, and has since fixed the link.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

imagine making all that beautiful art and all that creative dialogue then just pissing it away and never making a game again

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Mantis42 posted:

imagine making all that beautiful art and all that creative dialogue then just pissing it away and never making a game again
Frankie is making a game. It's called Malison: The Cursed City and it's gonna be great.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Scarodactyl posted:

Frankie is making a game. It's called Malison: The Cursed City and it's gonna be great.

Thanks for reminding me. Forgot to resub to his stream last month.

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth
my sources tell me Barkley 2's updated release date will be announced tonight with a Super Bowl commercial. Looking forward to Phase II of development.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
There's still time for it to come out before Elden Ring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
THE PROMISE has been made