Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (6): Deadmeat5150, hambeet, Maerlyn, Sandwolf, Toalpaz, Voodoofly

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 03rd, 2022 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 23 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

lmao, Maerlyn visited OA, I can’t believe I’m doing this to you again Maer so sorry

##vote Maerlyn

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I presume Beet killed Bif?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Sandwolf posted:

lmao, Maerlyn visited OA, I can’t believe I’m doing this to you again Maer so sorry

##vote Maerlyn

nice

##vote mae

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Sandwolf posted:

##vote Maerlyn

I don't remember the first time but I expected to be tracked and I knew we weren't winning this one... Should have let Plastic run amok but too risky for scum.

Also the bus driver cat is out of the bag...Bus driving Moat and Plastic didn't do us a lot of good as far as our NK but did confuse the hell out of town, lol.

I do want to know what happened to Bif. I was starting to get the feeling she was a survivor of some kind.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

I presume Beet killed Bif?

Yep

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

##vote Maerlyn

I tossed up between maer and Bif hard.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

##vote maer

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I thought you used your vig but it failed earlier?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Maerlyn posted:

it turned out to be a tough game for scums

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

##vote maer

Never trust the turbo haters.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Noooooooooo, goodbye Maerlyn!

Votecount for Day 5
With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 03rd, 2022 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 22 hours.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Voodoofly posted:

##vote maer

Never trust the turbo haters.

I defy the banhammer to say Mini Voodoo blowing you a raspberry was good and proper :colbert:

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Maerlyn posted:

I defy the banhammer to say Mini Voodoo blowing you a raspberry was good and proper :colbert:

But he is definitely down with a turbo.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Maerlyn posted:

That did indeed happen.

I just lied about exhausting it then so that scum would not worry about me as much.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Voodoofly posted:

But he is definitely down with a turbo.

That is tubular as can be

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

That is tubular as can be

https://i.imgur.com/FWm2A3M.mp4

TURBO!!!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

That is rad af

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

lmao, …… ……. .. . …. be.e.. … ….. t… .. … …i. M… so sorry

It’s okay sandwolf. I forgive you.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

hambeet posted:

It’s okay sandwolf. I forgive you.

hey you know I love you my little stronzo

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

i wish we had ur snow

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Toalpaz posted:

i wish we had ur snow

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Votecount for Day 5

Maerlyn (4): Sandwolf, Toalpaz, hambeet, Voodoofly

Not Voting (2): Deadmeat5150, Maerlyn

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 03rd, 2022 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 19 hours.

It wasn't a surprise to find out that jealousy factored in the disappearing and destructi0n of the beloved statue, and with the eviction of Maerlyn, this HOA lets everyone know there is no place for envy in this communit y

quote:

You are Marc Schofield. A sculptor in your own right, you thought that dog statue was hideous. That's why you stole it, and that is why you smashed it! An insult to dogs and statues alike, it had to go. With your accomplices, you're glad to have vandalized it, but you're all sworn to secrecy. You are a VANDAL aligned Rolecop! Your ability can only be used two times. You can investigate a player at night to learn their role. You win the game when the VANDALS either effectively control the vote or outnumber the remaining players.

It is Night 5.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

deadmeat5150 was modkilled.

quote:

You are retiree Glenda Irsay. You've lived here at Sunset Canyon since the beginning with your husband Verne. You love him, but with all the hobbies he is involved with you have trouble keeping up with all of his activities. You share an unconfirmed masonry with Verne and are HOA aligned. You win the game when all threats to the HOA have been moved out.

It is Day 6

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Not Voting (5): hambeet, Maerlyn, Sandwolf, Toalpaz, Voodoofly

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 03rd, 2022 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 8 hours.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Maerlyn’s definitely dead votefinder, you’re drunk

Okay so can we talk about why game isn’t over? 4 person scumteam with 1 SK seems insane. Maerlyn very much so seemed to be the last scum based on some of her statements.

So what the gently caress. Survivor would win with us. Eliminator/luncher doesn’t make a ton of sense in this game.

Was there a backup SK or a scum traitor or something?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Well I’m back to wanting to kill Toal or Beet, lmfao

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Only NK was a modkill, meanin either the person abstained or has no ability to kill. Maybe we should no lunch here.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

imo im thinking voodoo, beet seems like a better rolecop choice after the bp bounced off if voodoo was scum team then she could confidently call vanilla town

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

something to think about is that rwc only had 1 role block, need to reread

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

:eyepop:

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

4 scum and a SK in a 14 player game??? idk..

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Plastic could only kill on odd nights right? Maybe there’s an SK who can only kill on even nights around ?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Toalpaz posted:

something to think about is that rwc only had 1 role block, need to reread

Sandwolf, was your night 1 result on moat name specific or just “your target visited sandwolf”?
L

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

My N1 results from watching myself are basically, you have been visited by OA and Moat. I think we’ve since figured out that Moat and Plastic were bus driven, so I technically saw Moat visit me in Plastic’s stead (which is a rough beat for scum lol).

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Okay. I always get confused about bus drivers. Like I thought plastic and moat being swapped wouldn’t swap their targets, just people targeting them.

So you would have ended up watching plastic visit you. Yeah?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

So thought that was what happened night 1 when maerlyn said what they did yesterday, but your saying your result said OA and MOAT visited your target (you).

It’s not a huge deal it’s just wrinkling my brain a bit.

Anyway so plastic did indeed hit me and trigger my BP, but they wouldn’t have known what happened which is why they’re adamant they visited you.

Night 2 I was blocked by Bif when I attacked her.

Night 3 sand was blocked by RWCs 1 shot roleblock I presume.

We’re there any more failed actions ? I think that’s it.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I think basically wherever Plastic’s name would have appeared, Moat would and vice versa, I don’t think it alters who they targeted.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Yeah I have no idea what’s up now. I do not think it would be 4 scum. Alternating SKs maybe but we are missing a lot of kills.

Maybe some third party win condition. Whatever I’m vanilla and town i win with the town if one if you needs me dead to win speak up and we can make it happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Ahh you targeted yourself, not moat. Hence my confusion.

Lol so did poor moat stuff up their own claim by saying they visited me because of their own teams bus drive?