Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
its not so much a joke as its the faction that isn't willing to stab people in the back and poo poo on them, and in that regard, they're beaten by both the democrats and republicans

i get what yr saying but as soon as the left gets serious guns youd see the biggest gun control laws america has ever seen, and a melanin check will be part of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

walter white

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Jonny 290 posted:

i get what yr saying but as soon as the left gets serious guns youd see the biggest gun control laws america has ever seen, and a melanin check will be part of it

loving do it then, I've heard this since the 90s from american media

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
bloviating bullshit americans yak yak yak

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1481614299797889024

This guy is considered "on the left" by most Americans

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I'm sick of hearing americans

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Not a Children posted:

He's such a huge piece of poo poo. He's so lucky he "made it" in the Bush era.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
americans talk really loud and it's nothing but excuses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvzmBhCpWvA

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

SmokaDustbowl posted:

we're sick of hearing you too

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

SmokaDustbowl posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObdMpqvha_g

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

DELETE CASCADE posted:

we're sick of hearing you too

if you're american you can't hear anyone over your blathering so it doesn't matter lol

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

imo the only thing worse than smug american liberals is smug american expats

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

the left doesn't exist in america because as soon as it starts to exist it gets infiltrated and destroyed by the FBI. you think they didn't learn from the 60s?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Nomnom Cookie posted:

the left doesn't exist in america because as soon as it starts to exist it gets infiltrated and destroyed by the FBI. you think they didn't learn from the 60s?

they burned waco compound down joining the right and blew up the oklahoma building then stopped infiltrating things domestically

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Kazinsal posted:

yeah usually american expats are even more lib brained than the average american, true

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/former-police-official-claims-2017-spanish-terror-attacks-orchestrated-by-secret-service/2473479

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

sorry smoka, can you please post that in tweet form? thanks.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

fart simpson posted:

sorry smoka, can you please post that in tweet form? thanks.

https://twitter.com/peen_gorl/status/1371924140828061704

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

lmao

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

Sagebrush posted:

afghanistan is a country where a majority of the population wants a nice stable modern democracy, but an entrenched minority who have achieved generations of power and fortune through exploitation (of the poor, of ethnic minorities, and of women) and control of resources are really not interested in that happening, and so a nice stable democracy is not going to take hold until literally every one of these exploiters is dead and their wealth distributed fairly among the rest of the nation.

hm.

if only the Soviet Union had succeeded at that

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i don't think this is true.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Sagebrush posted:

i don't think this is true.

yeah it's actually much more

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

SmokaDustbowl posted:

it's never going to stop. hth

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

https://youtu.be/5UDkRpqO-b0

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Kazinsal posted:

im triggered

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7SQKGHUR5c

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Not a Children posted:

matty g isn’t even close to being a leftist what the gently caress is this poo poo?

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Mr. Nice! posted:

matty g isn’t even close to being a leftist what the gently caress is this poo poo?

most americans have no coherent political ideology because that shits for nerds

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
my political identity is gun

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

Mr. Nice! posted:

the political categories used by most americans are extremely simple and comprehensible but internet leftists somehow find them completely befuddling because they use the same words as internet leftists but for different things

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

my political identity is gun
:goonsay:

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

raminasi posted:

the political categories used by most americans are extremely simple and comprehensible but internet leftists somehow find them completely befuddling because they use the same words as internet leftists but for different things

yep, specifically considering school closures a leftist idea is strictly the result of the us only being able to conceptualize politics placed on a single 1-d axis (and for most almost everything has to go far to either end)

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Mr. Nice! posted:

That's the point

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

tuesday lunchtime pcr with front nasal swab - negative with results wednesday lunchtime. was told it was safe to return to class.

wednesday 19 hours later deep nasal swab pcr test (PANTHER) - positive with results this morning. i exposed so many loving people.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Mr. Nice! posted:

tuesday lunchtime pcr with front nasal swab - negative with results wednesday lunchtime. was told it was safe to return to class.

wednesday 19 hours later deep nasal swab pcr test (PANTHER) - positive with results this morning. i exposed so many loving people.

owned lol

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Feature not a bug

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

i mean i have chronic seasonal sinus drainage problems so with one negative test in hand i was sure that was the problem. it still might be. i've got three shots so who the gently caress knows.

here's some fun, the initial screening test that doctors use for syphilis can show false positives if you've had an mrna vaccine within the past four months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Mr. Nice! posted:

i mean i have chronic seasonal sinus drainage problems so with one negative test in hand i was sure that was the problem. it still might be. i've got three shots so who the gently caress knows.

here's some fun, the initial screening test that doctors use for syphilis can show false positives if you've had an mrna vaccine within the past four months.

australia had to cancel their vaccine because it worked but also made everyone who used it falsely test positive for hiv