Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I've been too scared to ask if someone died and left the bathtub on, or if they left a window open and the pipe burst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
my building lol

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I guess it's cool that I live in a left 4 dead safehouse

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

some hobo started a fire in my building last week. he built himself a bonfire in my recycling room and we had to evacuate

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

my gf found him hidden in an alcove sleeping. We left him alone cause it's winter and I'm not gonna narc on a dude who lives outside. then he lit a fire on our floor lol

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

woke up. at 2:30 and watched five shaolin master's cause i couldn't get back to bed after an hour. a bad guy got killed by getting his dick kicked off. it was gnarly.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Kazinsal posted:

some dipshit down the hall from me put his lunch box on a hot stove element when he was making breakfast one morning and set off the sprinklers. they had to rip out the walls in there and in the apartment below his and there's still that same fuckin plastic floor covering all through the halls right now two months later

those things go off due to heat not smoke so it's definitely good that the flooding happened, all things considered

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
i melted a knife in the oven when reheating some leftovers and didn’t notice until the plastic was half goo. hopefully i didn’t inhale too much plastic fumes

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

bump_fn posted:

i melted a knife in the oven when reheating some leftovers and didn’t notice until the plastic was half goo. hopefully i didn’t inhale too much plastic fumes

thank you for doing your part to make britain a little bit safer

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jonny 290 posted:

lol

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

Jonny 290 posted:

lol

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

i was expecting a little worst tbqh smoka but still, hope you're doing ok thru all this

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Jonny 290 posted:

lol

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE
many years ago, more than ten: some rear end in a top hat convinced some other assholes to deliver their poo poo running on our poo poo by promising them they could have as much of our poo poo as they needed, for free, forever.

ive been responsible for making sure said assholes get all our poo poo so they could build their poo poo on it since goddamn forever.

since they get our poo poo for free, it is thus worthless to them and yet they get real real pissy when our poo poo is unavailable due to reasons.

at the same time nobody on my side wants to buy more poo poo with real money so those other assholes can mooch it all up and build their poo poo on it while bitching about how they need more of our poo poo because its so important to everyone’s business.

gently caress all yall. none of this matters to anybody otherwise it would come with a budget. it doesnt, so it dont. quit crawling up my rear end about not having enough of our free poo poo, dont loving build your poo poo on it then you sanctimonious pigfuckers.

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

MY KPI IS HOW MANY VP NUTS I SUCK IN A FISCAL YEAR AND MY LAST THREE OFFICE CHAIRS COMMITTED SUICIDE
gently caress work

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

fresh_cheese posted:

many years ago, more than ten: some rear end in a top hat convinced some other assholes to deliver their poo poo running on our poo poo by promising them they could have as much of our poo poo as they needed, for free, forever.

ive been responsible for making sure said assholes get all our poo poo so they could build their poo poo on it since goddamn forever.

since they get our poo poo for free, it is thus worthless to them and yet they get real real pissy when our poo poo is unavailable due to reasons.

at the same time nobody on my side wants to buy more poo poo with real money so those other assholes can mooch it all up and build their poo poo on it while bitching about how they need more of our poo poo because its so important to everyone’s business.

gently caress all yall. none of this matters to anybody otherwise it would come with a budget. it doesnt, so it dont. quit crawling up my rear end about not having enough of our free poo poo, dont loving build your poo poo on it then you sanctimonious pigfuckers.

lol what kind of brain genius

mystes
May 31, 2006

fresh_cheese posted:

You need to give them more free stuff so you can make it up on volume

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

page 720 killer bees skate or die

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

fresh_cheese posted:

they are mining bitcoin

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

fresh_cheese posted:

i see you also manage vmware in higher ed

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
happy new year to my orthodox homies

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

bump_fn posted:

happy new year to my orthodox homies

orthodox jews or greek orthodoxes?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I’d make eye contact with him and fart. I did it all the time for like two years. I didn’t even know his full name, just heard that his coworkers thought he was a nut for complaining about “the guy who would fart on me in the break room”
The state department flat out lost my birth certificate and just told me to order a new copy or something. Thanks guys.

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

carry on then posted:

they are mining bitcoin

i fuckin wish, then i could blackmail them for a cut and burn it publicly for the schaden

fresh_cheese
Jul 2, 2014

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

The state department flat out lost my birth certificate and just told me to order a new copy or something. Thanks guys.

owned

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

you're a free agent now

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

prefect posted:

zoroastrians!

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

prefect posted:

russian orthodox, its the julian new year

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I’d make eye contact with him and fart. I did it all the time for like two years. I didn’t even know his full name, just heard that his coworkers thought he was a nut for complaining about “the guy who would fart on me in the break room”
Get back to me when it’s the Ricky new year

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Get back to me when it’s the Ricky new year

the best you'll get is a rick and morty new year

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

i don't understand it, but i like it

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

bump_fn posted:

sorry; forgot there was another orthodox. my bad

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

prefect posted:

i don't understand it, but i like it

AT-AT, First Revision

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

bump_fn posted:

there’s a fairly large Russian orthodox community here and their New Years celebrations are always fun to watch

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

AT-AT, First Revision

that’s an AT-ST

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

that’s an AT-ST

yeah, wtf!!!!!!!

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

fresh_cheese posted:

i fuckin wish, then i could blackmail them for a cut and burn it publicly for the schaden

for a while i was working with a team that developed/managed one of the services offered on our public cloud offering, and multiple times they had to stop what they were doing and run scans to identify which were created using hacked promo codes for free small vms used to mine crypto

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

that’s an AT-ST

what happened to your avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

dioxazine posted:

what happened to your avatar

it's still the ur mum one right?