Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

ever since its aquisition by microsoft, github is a rapidly growing platform both in terms of users and in terms of features. now with a slew of exciting beta features, it seems that github is advancing the sweet art of development with every update and aquisition, becoming ever more central to more and more developers. but how do these developers advance suggestions and raise issues with this newly revitalised utility? why, with github/feedback/discussions of course – the place where the cream of the crop of the trade discuss the future of the industry.

i recently discovered this place when i tried to figure out why their cool new projects board beta thing doesn't do any of the things you'd expect it to do, and let me tell you the quality and moderation of posts here is

unmatched

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:synpa:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:firstpost:

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

looks like you'd fit right in there op

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

git —out

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

:gb2gbs:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
guitar feedback discussion

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
just use svn imo

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011
Fire up the screenshot tools boys yospos is bringing back Weekend Web. Next stop the front page :xd:

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

post hole digger posted:

Fire up the screenshot tools boys yospos is bringing back Weekend Web. Next stop the front page :xd:

YEE/HAW

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

where are the funny posts???

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

pak chooie unf

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i lol'd

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

you really don't need to look for long

quote:

Compiler #9950
Unanswered
MohakDave asked this question in General Feedback

MohakDave
4 days ago
@chrispat Please introduce a feature of Github compiler of various languages on mobile as well as on browser. Everytime we have to copy the code and paste it in the compiler so a built-in compiler would be beneficial.
Thank you 😊

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Progressive JPEG posted:

he goes by MohakDave because the W is the post.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

rotor posted:

just use svn imo

don’t do this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Progressive JPEG posted:

mohak dave is correct. this would be nice.