Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PIZZA.BAT)

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

reminder that an old yosposter managed to convince a family member to do this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Agile Vector posted:

when microwave's mom calls

lol

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
[urge to know about her Stand intensifies]

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Kenny Logins posted:

[urge to know about her Stand intensifies]

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
i always wonder how that stuff would look irl when you actually have depth perception

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

rotor posted:

i always wonder how that stuff would look irl when you actually have depth perception

me too but i wonder what everything would look like with depth perception

when i saw avatar in 3d it actually worked for about 5 minutes. it was wild thinking that most people have stuff poppin out at them like that (but obv to a lesser degree) normally

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
it looks like a lot of it is 3D appliances (eyelashes, safety pin, temple lips, maybe more) so probably pretty good

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

When this baby hits 88 vitesses you're gonna see some serious poo poo.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Captain Pike posted:

Check out this kick-rear end 1977 book I found in my physicist father's old bookcase that might be useful to his audio-programmer son.

i would love to find a copy of that

every once in a while the salvation army near me gets a haul of 50s-70s textbooks i assume are donated from an estate or something, there's some gold in there occasionally

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
save old books. i'll post my shame story

when i was like 18, i was at a buddy's house and we were talking about electronics and radio stuff. His dad overheard and was all "oh you're into that sort of thing? I've been hanging on to some stuff from my old friend who passed, maybe you can make use of it" and passed me a 3-ring binder with like 300 pages. I leafed through it, said "awesome thank you!" and promptly just yeeted it into a storage unit that later got repo'd because I couldn't pay the bill.

And that is how I let six months of Paul Klipsch's personal notebooks fly away into the ether.

Still feel guilty about it.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
fuuuuck... that was a find.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubFSBHi68-Q

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
https://twitter.com/threetwoeephus/status/1481625817818050576?s=21

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

holy lol

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

10/10

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Gotta go, fast!

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

immediately milkshake ducks himself
bold move, dillon. bold move.

(i live a few blocks from their ballpark, and i can't wait to see how they run with this)

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

got the runs

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Achmed Jones posted:

idk man that seems like a waste of a good ham and also likely to cause real damage. eggs are a lot easier

quit hamming it up and egging them on

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

I'm a pickle dick!

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

funniest poo poo i ever saw

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

I'm a pickle dick!

fuk!

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

who's that? steve jobs?

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

rotor posted:

who's that? steve jobs?

Ligma balls

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

filthy regex
Oct 1, 2010

s/ (. Y .) / 8==D~~ /g
Bjorpheus

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

why oh why didn't i take the ntc-90?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

excellent

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Multipass before it was cool.

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006
You take the red mini cassette or the blue mini cassette. You either hear either A, a woman mumbling a court reporter transcript from 1987, or B, a guy trying to do volume levels on his "band" which is a completely clipped drum track from 1992.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/horroraborealis/status/1481816553972809729?s=21

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Mfw my delivery driver knocks and I've been waiting in the front room so not to miss them

hot dog event
Apr 17, 2002

kramering open that door for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

aeflux posted:

kramering open that door for sure

https://i.imgur.com/lSsHffm.mp4
if i had the editing skills id remove the imgur reference and replace it with :yospos:, obviously