Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
Hello posters, and yes, even the haters and clout chasers. I wanted to apologize for being off my posting game today. I have made two threads today without the event tag. I personally would blame my sloppy posting on waking up to a failed electric blanket, but it is not for me to judge. I hope you can find it within yourself to forgive me and thatI can certainly forgive myself. Cheers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

styls trill epic posted:

Hello posters, and yes, even the haters and clout chasers. I wanted to apologize for being off my posting game today. I have made two threads today without the event tag. I personally would blame my sloppy posting on waking up to a failed electric blanket, but it is not for me to judge. I hope you can find it within yourself to forgive me and thatI can certainly forgive myself. Cheers

I think you suck. It is because of your posting, but you can always redeem yourself. I hope you do

Until then
Go gently caress yourself

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I think you suck. It is because of your posting, but you cannot redeem yourself. I hope you don't try and never post again

Go gently caress yourself

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Dont worry just post more and more you miss 100% of the posts you dont make!! :thumbsup:

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

I’m going to order you a new blanket. What’s your address and social security number?

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Being able to forgive yourself is a very important personal quality op. I'm happy for you on your journey to true happiness! :)

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

Dont worry just post more and more you miss 100% of the posts you dont make!! :thumbsup:

George Jefferson couldn't have said it better himself

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NQlOfXyrUY

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
How is anyone "gaining clout" by making GBS threads on you, OP? It's like picking on someone who can't fight back. It's just kinda sad. Pitiful in a way. I'm assuming you have no real life friends, so this is some desperate cry for attention online. Between these and you braggart posts about expensive computer chair, fancy thermos and 16 core computer, it's all rather dull and pathetic.

Log off.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Please this is a positivity thread.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Please this is a positivity thread.

Hell yeah this is official bug chasers thread now :hfive:

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
Guys, I'm sorry, I've been making a lot of really awful posts lately too.

squints eyes and looks closer

Nevermind, those all say Smugworth.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Slugworth posted:

nice try

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I got a really good posting tip for you OP.

Post less*

*or maybe not at all

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Slugworth posted:

Hurr durr look at me it's Smugworth I'm a big dumb idiot poster hahaha poop pee fart

Mods please ban this impostor at once

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Smugworth posted:

Hurr durr look at me it's Smugworth I'm a big dumb idiot poster hahaha poop pee fart

Mods please ban this impostor at once

e: gdi I mean Slugworth stupid auto correct

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

that is the best diner ever. They have Sliders, pancakes, fries, burgers, milkshakes, and a club sandwich.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

that is the best diner ever. They have Sliders, pancakes, fries, burgers, milkshakes, and a club sandwich.

Let's go eat there!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Meme Poker Party posted:

Let's go eat there!

gently caress yeah!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
the only way it could be better is if they had a jukebox on the table

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Literally a Person's posting alt is out of control

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

I’m more of a clouter and a hate chaser, myself.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Smugworth posted:

/

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Smugworth posted:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Aren't those horse girls? What are they doing eating meat?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Yaldabaoth posted:

horses will eat a lot of things

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Sid Vicious posted:

horses will eat a lot of things

Also why are the food portions in these "Anime girls eating food" pics always american size?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I'm at the OP's house and he's got poop all over his butt

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Nooner posted:

Hell yeah this is official bug chasers thread now :hfive:

What? No that's not what i meant at all, what the heck man??

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

What? No that's not what i meant at all, what the heck man??

aids

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Idk man, it’s a lot of pressure for me to not still be mad about something I wasn’t mad about in the first place. I think I’m going to get angry so it doesn’t look like I’ve already forgiven you, even though I wasn’t angry, because now the ball is in my court and you’re gonna get emotionally dunked on op. :dunkedon: You see what I’m saying? I don’t want to give free forgivenesses away, because those add up and if I get pissed off about something genuinely you’ve already used up all your fouls and then I’d have to stay super mad. Not saying I’m planning on getting pissed off, just like if it happens and you don’t have any forgivenesses left then I just look like a dick. So I’m just gonna do a little hrrrrnnnnnggggg and fizzle so I don’t have to use a full forgiveness, so like if it comes up I can use a regular forgiveness and be the bigger person. :hmmyes:

Alright here goes, “hhhhhhbrrrrnnnnnnnfffffffrrrrraaaaaaagghhhhhh wow I’m so angry”. :argh: Phew that was petty, I shouldn’t get so mad about silly things. :)

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Jan 16, 2022

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Yaldabaoth posted:

Also why are the food portions in these "Anime girls eating food" pics always american size?

Who wants to draw small, restrained portions, OP? That's not why someone becomes an artist. They wanna draw BIG MEATY burgers, THICK fries, CREAMY milkshakes!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Meme Poker Party posted:

Who wants to draw small, restrained portions, OP? That's not why someone becomes an artist. They wanna draw BIG MEATY burgers, THICK fries, CREAMY milkshakes!

i have an boner

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

not in this thread :owned:

Blurred
Aug 26, 2004

WELL I WONNER WHAT IT'S LIIIIIKE TO BE A GOOD POSTER
Frankly, everyone's posting game has been pretty weak recently. Maybe it's because everyone is distracted by the game 'fortnite' or late-stage capitalism or something, but most of the shart jokes and zany macros I've come across in this forum recently have barely raised a titter on my end. I don't want to be 'that guy', but I think my :10bux: should entitle me to a rather higher standard than this. I mean, I don't expect wall-to-wall sharts, but at least give me some consistent piss or tits.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Blurred posted:

Frankly, everyone's posting game has been pretty weak recently. Maybe it's because everyone is distracted by the game 'fortnite' or late-stage capitalism or something, but most of the shart jokes and zany macros I've come across in this forum recently have barely raised a titter on my end. I don't want to be 'that guy', but I think my :10bux: should entitle me to a rather higher standard than this. I mean, I don't expect wall-to-wall sharts, but at least give me some consistent piss or tits.

piss and tits sir

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I'd go for tits with a side of piss, frankly.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Or does it come in like a 20oz?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Yaldabaoth posted:

Showing their superiority over the cows.