Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Gotta jump up and hit that street sign as I walk under it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

(after a running start I leap, and just barely miss the same sign with my fingertips) I just wanted to fit in :(

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

/waits for earliest chance to call a dude a manlet

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
Are you a plumber perchance?

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
The fluorescent bulb shatters and I run away like a coward

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

SatansOnion posted:

(after a running start I leap, and just barely miss the same sign with my fingertips) I just wanted to fit in :(

(Inner monologue) he missed. I should call him gay

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
Puts my hand on the concrete overhang covered in the filthy shoeprints of people who slapped their shoes up there

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

*is the same height as Joe Rogan*
*walks calmly underneath sign*

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

just once in my life i want to dunk so hard the backboard shatters while an old man yells "boomshakalaka" into a microphone, just once

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
the young man is now 50 and cannot jump up to hit the sign anymore, as it will hurt his bad back

he cries every time he passes under the sign now

:(

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Bad Purchase posted:

just once in my life i want to dunk so hard the backboard shatters while an old man yells "boomshakalaka" into a microphone, just once

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
There’s an arch from a hallway into my kitchen and I can barely reach it. When I do I feel drat good about myself

I want to paint it. Just the arch

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I just shotgunned four beers and I am ready to fistfight telephones BIATCH :ssj:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

That sign says Bush Street. Can you imagine how cool it will be when I jump up and touch it?

Touching a street sign with a vaguely sexual name… Can you even comprehend the sheer majesty of such a thing?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

teen witch posted:

There’s an arch from a hallway into my kitchen and I can barely reach it. When I do I feel drat good about myself

I want to paint it. Just the arch

lol if you cannot touch everywhere in your house.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
My vertical is probably pathetic now.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Its the only way to show you're a man and impress those around you

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

lol if you cannot touch everywhere in your house.

i can't reach the attic

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sid Vicious posted:

i can't reach the attic

pathetic

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

):

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:siren: Problem :siren:

Take a look at your hands. See how bruised they are? See those little scars? This is Exhibit A. The material world is holding you back. Containers, mailboxes, doors, chairs -- they are all your enemies. Always have been. Atoms themselves are in on the conspiracy, forming shapes and structures that you hate. You are energy stuck in a body. You are spirit trapped in matter. Break free! Beat up that lamp post! Let it know just how much objects *suck*.

:pcgaming: Solution :pcgaming:

Behold: the Anti-Object Task Force has assembled. God's avenging angel, arrayed against the lower emanations of the Darkened One: shoe racks, tape recorders, motor carriages. And doors. So many doors. You're not just pounding it all to pieces. You’re *reforging* the universe. From the anvil of the heavens to the worms below. Indulge in it. Be bold. Have an *impact* on the shape of Creation. Out of the furnace of your rage -- a new reality! Also, you should trash your room *again*.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

That block could have money in it or maybe a shroom!

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rZkITGdc_LY

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

:wink:

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Gonna snap this fuckin' branch

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

just barely grabbed the branch and none of my friends paid me a compliment on my sweet jumpins :(

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Part of the reason old people are shambling wrecks is that they stopped just using their muscles for the hell of it.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Getting excited now. Gonna leapfrog over a parking meter.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Let’s not allow this to distract us from the fact that in 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

yep, absoleulty.. perhaps one of the highest honours one can hope to achieve. god speed :patriot:

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
It's like a pathological need for me to jump and grab onto the laces of a basketball hoop. Doesn't matter where I am, I have to do it.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nsgtl6MF8RU&t=221s

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009
I jump up, slap a street sign, creating a loud noise, and then cover the side of my face as I return to the earth. All of the people startled by the noise whip around and see me clutching the side of my face like I had somehow just jumped 8 feet in the air and hit my face on a stop sign...

I have become comedy.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Bet I can hit that steam pipe

HUP

almost had it

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

I was 17 and had a job placement at a highschool. I was in the art dept working on a computer. I heard noises outside and looked out one of the windows into the corridor. The small window was 7 feet up and I could some kids heads flying past it. I went out to see what was happening. Three 16 year old boys were taking running jumps to see if they could bounce their heads off the ceiling. One of them did actually manage to brush the ceiling with his head for about a foot and a half.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Watch it im gonna hit this stop sign... With my dick

MassiveSky
Apr 5, 2022

by Hand Knit

EorayMel posted:

:siren: Problem :siren:

Take a look at your hands. See how bruised they are? See those little scars? This is Exhibit A. The material world is holding you back. Containers, mailboxes, doors, chairs -- they are all your enemies. Always have been. Atoms themselves are in on the conspiracy, forming shapes and structures that you hate. You are energy stuck in a body. You are spirit trapped in matter. Break free! Beat up that lamp post! Let it know just how much objects *suck*.

:pcgaming: Solution :pcgaming:

Behold: the Anti-Object Task Force has assembled. God's avenging angel, arrayed against the lower emanations of the Darkened One: shoe racks, tape recorders, motor carriages. And doors. So many doors. You're not just pounding it all to pieces. You’re *reforging* the universe. From the anvil of the heavens to the worms below. Indulge in it. Be bold. Have an *impact* on the shape of Creation. Out of the furnace of your rage -- a new reality! Also, you should trash your room *again*.

Enemy of the physical realm.

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
I've not done this for ages and I now realise I have become old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

This a natural urge, stored deep within our genetic memory, a relic of when our primitive ancestors used to jump up and knock pterodactyls out of the air to capture and eat them.