Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

here are paddington bear and an enormous scottish claymore, respectively

its hard for me to imagine tbqh, its like when my mind's eye focuses in on paddington bear or the enormouse 54 3/4 inches of the scottish claymore, the other slips back out of focus, but i think paddington bear could wield an enormouse scottish claymore, but the better question is why? i think to kill?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

if paddington bear was to kill someone who would it be? why? sorry if paddington bear kills people in his movies i haven't seen them

nut

does paddington bear stand for anything? or does he fall for everything?

nut

everyday i go to work at the churchill war rooms and i see paddington and i spit on that coward

nut

arrested by the british bobbies for pissing over the paddington bear statue again, paddington if you're reading this, you're lucky you have these pigs to defend you, i know you won't

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

paddington bear would drag it around and scratch up the floor like a goddamned dope

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

oh sorry silly me *breaks a priceless vase like the gormless boob he is*

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

eat poo poo paddington bear i hate you and your 54 3/4 inch scottish claymore

nut

i'd freely let paddington wield it, i'm not scared, lets just say i have a couple tricks in my back pocket

nut

paddington might think the ghost of Joachim Meyer lives on in my body who knows maybe he is right

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i could maybe get the desire to have a weapon with a long reach but wouldn't claws and teeth be a more readily practical offensive solution why is paddington bear overthinking this

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i bet he would go off and do a sea-borne invasion of some other country, with his 54 3/4" scottish claymore

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

dont even think about calling it a 139cm scottish claymore

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

he might also use it to scoop orange marmalade out of the jar for his toast

nut

he'd probably rest it (tip down uncaringly against the lovely british cement ground) on the bench and sit beside it at the park, stealing as much aesthetic valor as he could until someone had the gall to challenge him, at which point he would so they say cash his chips and potential kill him

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

winnie the pooh wielding an elaborate egyptian kopesh

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

eeyore weidling a 54 3/4" black english brolly

nut

i hope paddington reads this you're on notice

nut

he'd probably put a Mackintosh on it whatever the gently caress that is

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

paddington bear would be horrified at the alluring potential for violence within him

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(
In my headcanon, if you gave Paddington a claymore, he'd just get a 5' loaf of bread and a 50 gallon drum of marmalade, and use the claymore to make giant marmalade sandwiches

Wouldn't even occur to him that you can stab people with it

At least not until he realised he could no longer hide 5' marmalade sandwiches under his hat, at that point I guess it could cause an "episode" :thunk:

Farecoal

There he go

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

dont even think about calling it a 139cm scottish claymore

1390.65 mm Scottish claymore

gleebster

Only a howler
He'd make them pay. He'd make them all pay. Sixpence a head to see his nifty Scottish claymore.

Dads Dip Cup

I imagine he would embark on a journey to slay god much like in his favorite anime shows, but he would likely fail in his quest

now if he got a hold of a German zweihander on the other hand, all bets are off. I'm not sure the world would ever be able to recover from that

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

"there can be only one!!" *knocks over a jar of marmalade or some poo poo idk*

Kazinsal

jack churchill biopic starring paddington bear

baka of lathspell

Bo-Pepper posted:

winnie the pooh wielding an elaborate egyptian kopesh

rupert with the hattori hanzo steel

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

when padington has fully charged his qi he channel it through the sword to fire deadly beams and incinerate opponents up to 30 meters away

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

if you disrupt paddingtn charging his qi levels before he can beam you, well that is cheating.

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

biosterous

he;d finally get one over on that bastard corduroy bear

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Doctor Dogballs

i believe paddington bear would destroy oliver cromwell in single combat

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

nut

paddington are you reading this? i noticed u lurking byob you yellow bellied poo poo. If u got what it takes en garde me bitch

baka of lathspell

paddington bear with a scottish claymore? more like paddingon bear with a scottish clayless amirite :smuggo:

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Heather Papps

hello friend

a weak response to learning that winnie the pooh is learning ninjustu. going to block dozens of deadly shuriken at once, are you, PADDINGTON?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Doctor Dogballs posted:

google THIS

Yeah Paddington basically is knockoff Winnie the Pooh so his response to any stimulus is to be lovably naive and obsess about food. He'd be an ace BYOB poster tbh

He'd be like "Hey orbs look at this long shiny stick I found. Wish I had a g/f so I could watch her pour orange fluid on bread 1x/day. Taco Bell, amiright?" and we'd be like :five:

alnilam

Doctor Dogballs posted:

:hai:

Doctor Dogballs

google THIS posted:

Yeah Paddington basically is knockoff Winnie the Pooh so his response to any stimulus is to be lovably naive and obsess about food. He'd be an ace BYOB poster tbh

He'd be like "Hey orbs look at this long shiny stick I found. Wish I had a g/f so I could watch her pour orange fluid on bread 1x/day. Taco Bell, amiright?" and we'd be like :five:

he would cut all of our heads off with a claymor

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

nut posted:

when my mind's eye focuses in on paddington bear or the enormouse 54 3/4 inches of the scottish claymore, the other slips back out of focus

the actual eye does this when you encounter paddington bear wielding an anormous scottish claymore and this makes him an incredibly difficult opponent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

Doctor Dogballs posted:

he would cut all of our heads off with a claymor

imo we really arent terrified enough about this

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)