Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

This is Sue Gray. She's from the UK. She was recently appointed to investigate the prime minister having a bunch of parties while everyone else wasn't even allowed to see dying relatives. No one had heard of Sue Gray before this, but she's now the answer to all of our problems, as illustrated by this poem:

The answer to all questions to do with the matter, is that Sue Gray is investigating. I'm glad she is, and I hope she's very good at it. Here are some photoshops i made of Sue Gray, to help her.

Sue Gray, or Sugar Ray?

Sue Gray investigates

Here is another picture of Sue Gray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
Sorry nobody participated in your thread OP. It seems like today's posters would rather hate and chase clout than participate in a good old fashioned thread

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
drat Lernean Hydra owns.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

styls trill epic posted:

Sorry nobody participated in your thread OP. It seems like today's posters would rather hate and chase clout than participate in a good old fashioned thread

Lol clout.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

styls trill epic posted:

I'm not offended, I assume all the goons are just out partying and having lots of sex with all their friends, like they usually do at weekends

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Kirk Vikernes fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Jan 16, 2022

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/ggum8G9.jpg :nws:

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

lol

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Jakabite posted:

I'm not offended, I assume all the goons are just out partying and having lots of sex with all their friends, like they usually do at weekends

That's obvs what BJ does.

Was Sue Gray at the party too? She looks like she likes to party.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

To answer the poster above, clearly Sur Gray loves to party, and party hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo