Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
hi all, at 6pm pst/ 9pm est I'm competing in a zoom standup comedy contest and the only way i'll advance is if i stuff the audience with my supporters. if this works out it could really do great things for my ""comedy"" """""career""""" so if you've got a few hours to chill please check it out: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/us-comedy-contest-2021-online-tickets-200689336207 tickets are 5$ but if that's an issue I will gladly reimburse you even if i don't end up advancing.

i'm gonna do jokes about how weird it is to hate your spouse and this one time i hung out in a barn with two kittens. if you saw my previous thing on discord, none of that material will be appearing.

okay thank you good luck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Sorry I'm going to be at work again. This is about Sunday night I'm assuming since you posted this at like 2300 hours my time which is after the time you list in the op?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
It's three in the morning for me :/, but good luck! Hope you win

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

rear end-penny posted:

Sorry I'm going to be at work again. This is about Sunday night I'm assuming since you posted this at like 2300 hours my time which is after the time you list in the op?

it would be taking place roughly 19ish hours i posted, or 5 hours from now

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Fredrik1 posted:

It's three in the morning for me :/, but good luck! Hope you win

oooo thank you good luck with your dreaming

crimes

Macnult

i won't be able to tune in tonight but good luck op

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
made it to the semifinal B)

crimes

gormless goblin

quote:

The Something Awful Forums > BYOB: i'm competing in an online comedy contest tonight and i need your support

good luck in the "sems" - op!!!

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

made it to the semifinal B)

:nice:

Dumb Sex-Parrot
grats on making it to the semis dude

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

oooo thank you good luck with your dreaming

my dreaming went to poo poo but congrats on your semi!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

you should make the fart sounds w ur armpit