Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Dan Aykroyd has webbed toes.

An integral part of Dan Aykroyd's diet is six tablespoons of olive oil a day, which keeps his coat thick and lustrous.

Dan Aykroyd invented Esperanto.

Dan Aykroyd emits high-frequency radio waves of such high amplitude that radio telescopes the world over must frequently 'adjust for Dan Aykroyd.'

Dan Aykroyd is a member of the Corvid family, widely considered to be the smartest of all birds.

In the first 'Ghostbusters' film, due to budget constraints, all 'ectoplasm' seen on-screen was produced inside Dan Aykroyd's body.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Dan Aykroyd got a blowjob from a ghost once

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Dan Aykroyd's brain was replaced by a gif of dancing aliens.

edit: this one

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Dan Aykroyd was at Colin Foxs house for a barbecue one time when I was visiting my horse that we boarded there and I was in shock and he laughed at me just staring wish I had said hello but it was too amazing

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Dan Aykyrod blew a ghost. It happened a few times.

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

dan akroyd believes in aliens sucking him off

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Born Dan "the man" Aykroyd

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

kntfkr posted:

Born Dan "the crystal skull" Aykroyd

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
That wasn't an actor Dan Aykroyd really played Elwood in the Blues Brothers.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Whenever a person would say dang nabbit Dan Aykroyd says dan grabbit! Nobody really knows why.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Funky See Funky Do posted:

That wasn't an actor Dan Aykroyd really played Elwood in the Blues Brothers.

he also got a real blowjob from a ghost.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Dan Aykroyd is half ghost. His father was channeling the spirit of William Lyon Mackenzie King when he conceived Dan.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Dan Aykroyd had a forums account once but he didn't behave and so he had to become banned aykroyd.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

reignofevil posted:

Dan Aykroyd had a forums account once but he didn't behave and so he had to become banned aykroyd.

that joke was so bad I respect you for making it

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Dan Aykroyd's real name is
Wampus Nyarlathotep Humperdinck

but the screen actors guild already had one of those, so he had to choose a different name

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

One of the luckiest people to ever live, entirely undeserved success by parasitizing on to fellow actual funny comedians

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Coneheads is a genuinely funny movie

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Real Talk: Dan Aykroyd actually believes all the paranormal poo poo he came up with for Ghostbusters and essentially played himself in the movie.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

He has his own vodka line but “Crystal Skull” was taken so he had to call it “Crystal Head” which is what you’d expect from someone named Crystal

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Yaldabaoth posted:

Real Talk: Dan Aykroyd actually believes all the paranormal poo poo he came up with for Ghostbusters and essentially played himself in the movie.

And that’s wonderful! It makes him more enthusiastic!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Nigmaetcetera posted:

And that’s wonderful! It makes him more enthusiastic!

He was the perfect guy for Bill Murray to play off of because Murray didn't want to be in the movie at all.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Still mad about Blues Brothers 2000.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Spinz posted:

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

Spinz posted:

https://whatisconeheads.ytmnd.com/

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
Dan Factoids, if you will.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

:hmmyes:

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Dan Aykroyd was once skinny and young.

Now he’s old and fat.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

You Are A Elf posted:

Dan Aykroyd was once skinny and young.

Now he’s old and fat.

happens to the best of us

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

He also narfled the Garthak!

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
dankroyd

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Dan is a very important member of MUFON. Hence the crystal skull vodka, etc.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
The Conehead characters are another case of Dan's weird ancient aliens beliefs making it into his movies. They're based on the real life practice of head binding that some ancient cultures practiced (and although it's mostly died out a few still do to this day) that really produced people with cone shaped heads. Dan believes they did this to imitate the Gods, that he believes were aliens.

I just made that up but it's true isn't it?

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

dan akryod likes video game and is trying to make a feature film based on the "bio shock" video game series franchis of games

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

Funky See Funky Do posted:

The Conehead characters are another case of Dan's weird ancient aliens beliefs making it into his movies. They're based on the real life practice of head binding that some ancient cultures practiced (and although it's mostly died out a few still do to this day) that really produced people with cone shaped heads. Dan believes they did this to imitate the Gods, that he believes were aliens.

I just made that up but it's true isn't it?

Perhaps you and Larry will join us for consumption of mass quantities of objectivism philosophy this weekend. We will ignite our new flame pit and char mammal flesh for you and discuss ayn rand.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
If you say his name backwards it unsummons him.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Das Boo posted:

If you say his name backwards it unsummons him.

kcnidrepmuH petohtalrayN supmaW

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

In 1973, Dan Aykroyd had all but given up on showbiz. Auditions were always the same story. He was funny, but he just didn't have the "look" they wanted. Aykroyd took a break from auditioning and worked 60 hours a week for six months at a local canning factory and purchased the finest prosthetic nose money could buy. Within months, he became an SNL cast member and the rest is history. He has only appeared on screen once without his prosthetic in 1991's Nothing But Trouble.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Dan Aykroyd raped and murdered a hogie in 1990.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Dan Aykroyd is sometimes mistaken for his evil twin.

https://brandonbird.com/ayk_danroyd.html