Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

The lighting in my apartment is poo poo right now so here's a pic from Google:

I gave this teaset to my mom when I was younger and then she gave it back to me when I gave her a fancier, more advanced teaset from a NYC Chinatown store. I find it very cute and the small size dissuades me from drinking too much coffee. Presently I am using this mug to enjoy a nice oolong tea.

:justpost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
this one

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I have a coffee mug i use at work it is blue and it has a picture of the LA Rams logo but the old one not the lovely new one and it says "L.A. RAMS" on the handle it is probably my favorite coffee mug because i use it most every day (monday through friday) (i dont use it on the weekends because it is at my office and i dont take it home with me)

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

My Bob Ross mug that has a painting show up when you pour in hot coffee

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

this one (ignore the lovely lighting, i keep the lights in my office OFF)

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

one that I made. the glazing is incredibly aimless or I'd have sold it. it's a good size for pourover.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
also somebody better post a :goatsecx: goddammit

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Jake Mug!

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
Tip back the Yeti, tip back the Yeti!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

styls trill epic posted:

Tip back the Yeti, tip back the Yeti!

and the ipcture is .... ???? can't find it in your post

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Photo doesn’t do them justice; they have a silvery brown/black smoke color to them and the white is more of a bone color. Handmade by Tire City Potters in Augusta GA.

E. These were the “seconds” so they are a little janky but they were much cheaper :)

Brother Tadger fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Jan 18, 2022

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever

a lil splash of kahlua in there for an extra kick in the morning nice

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

As a basic bitch I just got one that reads "A moment of coffee" with fancy diacritics.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Muggy McMugface.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I drink my coffee slow, so I prefer an insulated mug

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

I used to have a mug of similar shape:

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Brother Tadger posted:

Photo doesn’t do them justice; they have a silvery brown/black smoke color to them and the white is more of a bone color. Handmade by Tire City Potters in Augusta GA.

E. These were the “seconds” so they are a little janky but they were much cheaper :)

I like these

moparacker
May 8, 2007

Empty Sandwich posted:

also somebody better post a :goatsecx: goddammit

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Look at his smug fuckin face, it's awesome

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

:twisted:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I drink out of the blue version of this every day for coffee in the morning and tea at night.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

It's this one I had growing up and took years to realize the rabbits were loving. I told my girlfriend about it and she ordered a reproduction one from somewhere for me as a gift so I have my favorite mug back.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the classic

Only registered members can see post attachments!

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i usually drink coffee from a simple glass cup like this one, which i made myself

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

i usually drink coffee from a simple glass cup like this one, which i made myself

bullshit

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

it's true. during the autumn of 2008 i had an unusually intense dream in which i sipped from a fountain of knowledge using that exact cup -- a cup i had never seen before. when i woke, that cup was in my left hand and the room smelled of sulfur.

over time i have come to realize the fountain had a much more specific meaning, which i cannot share.

moparacker
May 8, 2007

This livens up the day.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Exactly what you'd expect.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

it's true. during the autumn of 2008 i had an unusually intense dream in which i sipped from a fountain of knowledge using that exact cup -- a cup i had never seen before. when i woke, that cup was in my left hand and the room smelled of sulfur.

over time i have come to realize the fountain had a much more specific meaning, which i cannot share.

an oddly specific story, i think i believe you. after all, who would tell such a big lie? it's very believable

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

DONT talk to me until ive had my raktajino from my realistic neelix mug

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

numberoneposter posted:

DONT talk to me until ive had my raktajino from my realistic neelix mug

who would own this?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

great big cardboard tube posted:

It's this one I had growing up and took years to realize the rabbits were loving. I told my girlfriend about it and she ordered a reproduction one from somewhere for me as a gift so I have my favorite mug back.

hey, like Mattie in The Bean Trees

I always thought that was a weird detail, had no idea it was based on a real cup

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

gently caress me that is amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

By popular demand posted:

gently caress me that is amazing

I like to give it to guests and see how long it takes for them to notice.