Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

DELETE CASCADE posted:

i'm the useful comment "access JSON content"

haha it made me laugh but i declined to post. i won't make the same non-posting mistake twice!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

cjs: sitting in another room and listening to my work laptop make the "device connected" and "device unconnected" sound over and over

mystes
May 31, 2006

Cat Face Joe posted:

cjs: sitting in another room and listening to my work laptop make the "device connected" and "device unconnected" sound over and over
Bad news: you died
Good news: you're only in the second circle of hell

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Cat Face Joe posted:

mine does that too
it stops off I unlatch the dock

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
morning (uh, afternoon) cjs. what should i get for lunch

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Lady Radia posted:

morning (uh, afternoon) cjs. what should i get for lunch

I'm thinking of getting some pizza myself op

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i had a cheeseburger for lunch and i will reheat some leftover pizza later tonight
i continue to have a BMI of 16

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
to be young again

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

BMI stands for body mass index not baseline maturity index hth

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

hbag posted:

i had a cheeseburger for lunch and i will reheat some leftover pizza later tonight
i continue to have a BMI of 16

I’m going to save this for when you’re 30 and sad and fat and still posting here

take better care of yourself now and it’s easier in the future

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

The Fool posted:

I’m going to save this for when you’re 30 and sad and fat and still posting here

take better care of yourself now and it’s easier in the future

implying im going to live to 30 and not die of a coronary at like 27

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
yeah i said that in my 20s too and now i'm 42 years old and have a terrifying heart condition that tries to kill me daily. good luck

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Armitag3 posted:

BMI stands for body mass index not baseline maturity index hth

lol

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
found smoka's reddit account

https://www.reddit.com/r/cassetteculture/comments/s67wqn/i_got_back_my_first_boom_box_from_moms_house_it/

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

hbag posted:

im also writing an api

yes but does it parse forums html to grab alltheinfo

:negative:

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

anyway i hope ur api goes well! :)

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Jonny 290 posted:

yeah i said that in my 20s too and now i'm 42 years old and have a terrifying heart condition that tries to kill me daily. good luck

I didn't say that in my 20's (basically all of my 20's is just disease and pain) and now I'm in my thirties and have a heart condition anyway.

The heart condition is hereditary and there was no way of avoiding it.

Enjoy what you can while you can, there are no guarantees.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

alexandriao posted:

yes but does it parse forums html to grab alltheinfo

:negative:

yes
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3987758
https://gitlab.com/hbag/sa-api

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

could you make an api for something more useful than parsing posts on an insular forum nobody's ever heard of anymore

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

no

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Sagebrush posted:

could you make an api for something more useful than parsing posts on an insular forum nobody's ever heard of anymore

Shush, that's how we get open source projects.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

make an api that shows the number of times a user has posted "turn on your monitor"

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Sagebrush posted:

endlessmonotony posted:

Shush, that's how we get open source projects.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

AnimeIsTrash posted:

make an api that shows the number of times a user has posted "turn on your monitor"

no

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

make a platinum css theme for yospos

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Sagebrush posted:

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

AnimeIsTrash posted:

turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor

i broke the api

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

cjs: no work today, took the family to IKEA to get some stuff :toot:

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

i wanted to do that too :/ but my wife who stayed home as she wanted a day of rest just wanted to chill

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Vintersorg posted:

turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor turn on your monitor

i broke the api

that's only 127 times. you need to do another 4294967169 times if you want to break it

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Sagebrush posted:

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Sagebrush posted:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

windows 95 pos looks ok

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

better than amberpos for sure, which is an admittedly low bar to beat

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

cinci zoo sniper posted:

you should be banned for this opinion

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

cinci zoo sniper posted:

piss runs down

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

had cabbage fennel and tofu for dinner and im ripping some truly heinous farts

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/reallordsofacid/status/1482970123539525634?s=21

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqM032dnPtk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
my cigarettes went up to $13.20 from $12.90 and I didn't know it, and the dude at the store let me skate by with just 13 bucks

bodegas rule