Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Who has the shittiest avatar? If its a red text make sure you explain how you got it, because maybe its actually perfect for you. Bonus points if you bought it yourself. Winner gets a prize, so lets see those horrible awful no good avatars! Competition ends when I see an avatar that is so regrettable that I can't bear to look at any more. I'm ineligible to win because my avatar rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I like mine OP

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
Mine OP i got it from being banned due largely to haters and clout chasers

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

EorayMel posted:

I like mine OP

Jesus christ this contest is over. I PMed you a gift cert.

gently caress

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the user 'coconono'

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

EorayMel posted:

I like mine OP

Close thread ban eoraymel

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

FYAD quoted a post of mine in their "goon oversharing" thread and i responded to them and got chain probed for like 2 weeks and they bought me this lovely avatar. I dont even remember what the post was. Ill see if I can track it down.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Poohs Packin posted:

FYAD quoted a post of mine in their "goon oversharing" thread and i responded to them and got chain probed for like 2 weeks and they bought me this lovely avatar. I dont even remember what the post was. Ill see if I can track it down.

I like yours I thought you chose it for yourself

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Poohs Packin posted:

You sure it wasn't the pictures that gave you your name?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Lmao i said avatar

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I did get probed for posting an uncensored image of thicc tigger giving winnie the pooh a rimmer in the "animes you would have sex with" thread because anyone posting earnestly in a thread like that deserves a bit of rule 34.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Poohs Packin posted:

I did get probed for posting an uncensored image of thicc tigger giving winnie the pooh a rimmer in the "animes you would have sex with" thread because anyone posting earnestly in a thread like that deserves a bit of rule 34.

My new avatar is immediately paying off

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I was gifted this for providing insightful advice. It is a much better avatar than my last.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Poohs Packin posted:

lol ice assed classic

the forums equivalent of going downtown for drugs and getting the clap instead

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

mine was drawn by Salmiakki who i miss very much

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Sid Vicious posted:

mine was drawn by Salmiakki who i miss very much

And it's a great avatar.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

lol ice assed classic

the forums equivalent of going downtown for drugs and getting the clap instead

Ive got to respect the dedication to the gag.

Famine Poodle
Jul 16, 2011

I have seen all, I have heard all, I have forgotten all.
I actually paid MONEY for this

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Someone in ADTRW bought mine after I made some posts in a Chat thread claiming that women could get pregnant from anal and oral sex. Which, I am ashamed to say, was something I actually believed because the terrible awful abstinence-only sex ed I received in high school actually told me that, and I never had a reason to question it until I made those posts and was informed by the rest of the thread that it was all lies.

Then a few days after that I bought myself the exact same av with the same text and link, along with a couple of my old gang tags.

The link in the av text is a Phoenix Wright thing chronicling the entire convo on Streamable, made by forums user Endorph.

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Jan 18, 2022

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

Sup

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I still think elephants are hideous and look like an old man's scrote grew pseudopods

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
hey

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I'm glad someone bought eoraymel a new av but they haven't been banned yet :11tea:

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
I like mine, and I clipped it and bought it, but I've been told it's bad, so who knows

I've got more bad ideas to replace it with

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Smugworth posted:

I'm glad someone bought eoraymel a new av but they haven't been banned yet :11tea:

They bought that avatar themselves with the certificate won in this contest. Look I'm just going say its an improvement.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
This is somehow better than the last one I had.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
I forgot which day I was supposed to attend a triathlon, something like eleven years ago?

I dont even know what I would do without it

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.

Colonel Cancer posted:

I was gifted this for providing insightful advice. It is a much better avatar than my last.

I was gifted this for my irrational fear of all bats having rabies and posting in GBS about said irrational fear and arguing with someone who caught raccoons with a net.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

What the gently caress is this slimy nerd and how did it get here. I hate it. Argh.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

The Moon Monster posted:

What the gently caress is this slimy nerd and how did it get here. I hate it. Argh.

Lmao

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

I. M. Gei posted:

Someone in ADTRW bought mine after I made some posts in a Chat thread claiming that women could get pregnant from anal and oral sex. Which, I am ashamed to say, was something I actually believed because the terrible awful abstinence-only sex ed I received in high school actually told me that, and I never had a reason to question it until I made those posts and was informed by the rest of the thread that it was all lies.

Then a few days after that I bought myself the exact same av with the same text and link, along with a couple of my old gang tags.

The link in the av text is a Phoenix Wright thing chronicling the entire convo on Streamable, made by forums user Endorph.

thank you for your commitment to providing quality content

My av isn't bad, it was made by DasBoo during a give someone without an av an avatar thread. Hoping to score one for free was the main reason I didn't get one up until now and it only took 7 years

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.
Alec bought mine so I win.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I'm not sure who gave this to me but everyone seems to hate it so good job to them

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I like mine a lot, I got it from being collateral banned accidentally :kimchi:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

not altogether sure why I ended up with mine, but I’m reasonably certain it was to do with not being a jerk so I like her and I hope she stays a while longer. it’s like we’re sisters under the skin :haw:

a lot of what I have in this account is a result of my good timing and the largesse of others, so I at least sometimes feel a little extra impetus/social responsibility to try and listen to other people and not be a fucker. tl;dr I acknowledge that I stand on the shoulders of posting giants, ty

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Mine is both good and bad imo.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I chose mine - it's at least the 5th or 6th avatar I've had over the years.

I think mine is a contender because I've had people try to shoot down my opinions just because I have Werewolf Jones as my avatar.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I've only had avatars for my last three username changes.

Mammal Sauce

Sir Not Appearing

Kirk Vikernes

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Bismuth posted:

I'm not sure who gave this to me but everyone seems to hate it so good job to them

i like it. feels like i'm postin' with molly cyrus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRkP-rplNjs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Kirk Vikernes posted:

I've only had avatars for my last three username changes.

Mammal Sauce

Sir Not Appearing

Kirk Vikernes

you have one of the best avs. i actually like mine. it looks like my friend sal