Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
Yeah so's I used to work at the Ace Chemical Plant and that punk Bruce Wayne buys the company and starts automating everything. I'm out on my rear end and still payin' child support. That's how I started working for the Penguin. Anyways I saw the Bat once. Landed on my freakin' head, but the way I see it lightning never stri-

*gets head landed on and has another concussion*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I tell ya what, my boss is a real joker!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
he vanished! he disappeahd!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Hi boss, I'm at the Christmas parade. I was just setting up the bomb under the big Christmas Tree and I noticed that it's just confetti a really small explosive charge. It's basically a scaled up version of a party popper. Right. Ok. I. Ok yes but. Ok. My issue that it's exactly the same crime as if I were to plant a real bomb. I'm looking at hard time for this and it's just a loving prank. Ye..bu..I'm sorry I cursed. Yes I remember signing the no swearing policy. How could I forget it was in crayon.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

"I just need to do this one last job for the penguin to buy food for me and my kids and I'll finally start work next week at my new job, no more or this fat British gently caress telling me what to do" *batman breaks his legs leaving him with a medical bill he can't pay leaving him and his kids homeless and starving stuck in a recidivist nightmare*

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

Boss says we're supposed to mess up that fundraising gala Wayne is holding for the mayor. They seem really against the improved mental health studies and reforms act his competitor proposed for Arkham Asylum. Wonder why?

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

*Literally watches Venture Bros to figure out how to not die*

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

unloading canisters labeled “CLOWN GAS” from a dilapidated boat

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Any of you'se guys gettin paid like when do we start gettin' checks for this poo poo.

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

Sure are a lotta gargoyles up in the rafters of this warehouse...

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

I’m going to step out of these floodlights to get some more clown gas from the dark part of the warehouse. See you in a few

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
you don't gotta be crazy to work for joker... he'll TRAIN ya! ha ha ha!

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
All I’m saying is follow the money. Batman has a jet and a tank and lots of gear. Someone has to be bankrolling all this. Instead of nerve gassing a museum, let’s find the people behind the bat and take them out. I’m gonna bring this up with the boss at the next team meeting.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

So guys, why are we all following the most deranged people? I mean we got a clown fetishist, a guy with a trick umbrella, and a guy with dual personalities. Why don’t we run a gambling or prostitution ring or move illegal drugs or weapons or pick a neighborhood and get protection money or something? I hear you can make money doing that. No, we’re gonna go with the plan to pump laughing gas into city hall?

Okay, that works too.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Javier, when you was workin' for that guy down in Columbia, what's his name? Escobar? Did he ever uh.. Did he ever have you spray paintin' silos with them word puzzles for kids? What are they called again? You know like uh, the more you takes the more you leaves behind and it's footprints? Yeah riddles! Oh of course! That's why he's called that!

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

lol check out all the losers who took jobs with the joker instead of sexy plant lady
*gives knowing wink to 6 foot tall plant goon*
*i am also a plant probably*

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
ive been huffing the clown gas and now I have mesothelioma

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Call Your Grandma posted:

lol check out all the losers who took jobs with the joker instead of sexy plant lady

I am only working for this clown because I think I have a chance with that Harley dame.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

We've got 300 55-gallon drums. We need em filled with cum by 0700. Get to work fellas, by whatever means. If ya have to ask "is it gay to," we don't give a drat. Never did. We're on a god damned deadline! Now fill those drums!

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
My boss is a dummy.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
This would be so much easier if we had normal automatic rifles or even handguns instead of these guns that shoot exploding eggs one at a time. You basically can’t hit anything with these.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

This legit how I'd behave if I were a batman thug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMd4S-LkywI

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Call Your Grandma posted:

Don't need to be a plant to wanna get wrapped up in those vines.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

bossy lady posted:

This legit how I'd behave if I were a batman thug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMd4S-LkywI

this but im huffing clown gas out of a paper bag the whole time

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Sorry I don't think I can..I can..I

*sneezes*

I'm sorry Ma'am I thought with some anti-histamines I could cope but it's just.. It's just.. I'm sorry I have to go.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

one time batman was chasin me, and get this, i threw a rock at him

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

it was a big rock

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

If I see batman I'm just gonna surren... *gets knocked out by a preteen boy flying from a 20 foot high rooftop and landing directly on my lungs *

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
maybe the batman wouldn't target us if we didn't have to wear these shirts that say HENCHMAN, just saying

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I'm not going to shoot him in the chin, that'd be really gruesome. I'll just keep aiming right for center mass.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Man, the only guy that was hiring was the Clock King, this is bullshit

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
one day ill be king pin just like how penguin climbed up over fish mooney. a weird bat shaped boomer rang cracks my skull and i fall to the ground brain dead but techicnally still alive.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

huh? what was that noise? musta been nothin'

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
My PTO got denied again

Baxter fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Jan 18, 2022

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Cosmik Slop posted:

Man, the only guy that was hiring was the Clock King, this is bullshit

Condiment King or bust!

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

would youse shut up? the boss said no talkin'

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Sir I am trying to fill the cum drums but every time I cum up front I poo poo out the back, my cum goes in the drum but the poo poo runs down my legs, is there a shower anywhere? Or a break room where I can fill up on some snacks and hydrate so I can continue cumming in the drums?

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Workin' for Calendar Man is such a hassle with all these here hosed up outlook meeting invites.. "Get Batman" every 3rd day but twice on weekends, it's tough scheduling my physical therapy appointments around this!!

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
At 17 I was a high school drop out, no prospects, parents couldn’t give a poo poo about me. Mister F and The Order gave me a chance to do something with myself, to be part of a team, and really helped me turn my life around. They hired me when no one else would, gave me the training I needed to start, and trusted me to act responsibly. Now I’m a certified underground drill operator, I’m making good money, and I’m in charge of teaching the new guys how to tunnel out into the middle of a fight. We are the support crew that the henchmen depend on to do their jobs. I’m proud of what I do every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost
You guys ever stop to think that maybe we're the bad guys? I mean, the boss has seven hundred identically dressed people in masks he pays to stand around his office building. All on the off chance that one singular guy in a city of forty million comes in. God damnit I wish I had listened to that guidance counselor instead of just loving around in my twenties. These uniforms stink and itch and we get drowned in a vat of acid if we even complain. I get paid $15 per hour and the contract says right there, "complain once, vat of acid!" I only took this job because I needed evening income after my landlord raised the rent!

Do you have any idea how much it costs to bribe an OSHA inspector to ignore the vats of acid or the mandatory firearm drills with safeties off?