Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
Some of you may remeber my epic yard sale thread where I unloaded a bunch of trash onto hapless passerby. I have some higher tier junk that I'd like to get rid of ... How the heck do you get rid of such things?

I'm talking

-A mountain bike that was pretty top of line in 2011 circa
-A bunch of beautiful N64 games (no case
-An original nintendo entertainment system with mari and duck hunt and the gun and everyhting

And probably some other beautiful stuff that I'm forgetting. How the heck do I unload these hunks for some epic cashola?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Do they not have the internet where you live op?

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
I mean, SA-Mart is right there. The games will probably fetch you a pretty penny, the vintage game market is going nuts rn. the biker you'll have to go local which is hella cursed, honestly I'd just sell it to a secondhand sports store and be done with it

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
eBay and/or facebook marketplace, unless it's clothing and then I'll also list it on Poshmark. Facebook is kind of nice because you can also post in groups for selling specific things or in specific geographic areas. The downside is that you have to be on facebook.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i take a play from your book and post it in gbs

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

missed that you said higher tier disregard

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
what n64 games

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
Should I post the games OP?

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
fractional ownership via nft shares

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
post a picture of the games

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
any of these beauties of interest to todays discerning clout chaser?

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

whats the serial number on the nes?

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

Sid Vicious posted:

whats the serial number on the nes?

I dont know OP

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I would list those individually on Ebay. Way to not have any of the THQ wrestling games dork.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

well i think some of the grey gun nes are worth quite a bit

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

Sid Vicious posted:

well i think some of the grey gun nes are worth quite a bit

How would I obtain that info sid? how many figures we talking here OP

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

kntfkr posted:

I would list those individually on Ebay. Way to not have any of the THQ wrestling games dork.

How much do you recon each with fetch? I thought eBay was a fail right now because everyone just claims they never got the package and get an automatic refund leaving you up the creek sans paddle

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
They have this search function on eBay where you type the name of what you want to sell and it shows the listings for that item.

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Glover but no Banjoe-Kazooie? Explains a lot, OP.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Jet Force is pretty rare/expensive. I dont know what ATLUS game that is, but I think ATLUS games are usually worth a bit.

zaepg fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Jan 19, 2022

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

zaepg posted:

Jet Force is pretty rare/expensive. I dont know what ATLUS game that is, but I think ATLUS games are usually worth a bit.

whats atlus

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

As much as Facebook sucks rear end, I've kept my account open for marketplace sales and I've had decent success offloading everything from old TV's to furniture, but you could just do the same sort of thing on craigslist

Personally I didn't have as much success with the latter so YMMV

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
Jet force seems to go for about 5 bucks out tf pack. None of these seem to be worth much

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Packing tips if you want to sell on SA mart

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

thanks for this OP

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

styls trill epic posted:

thanks for this OP

np op

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

$3.50

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
your old games are worth good money OP

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Is that a Japanese cart of Snowboard Kids or did they just put the katakana on the thing for the US cart to try to make it look neat

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

your old games are worth good money OP

People been saying this but the eBay prices be like 5$

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

Private Cumshoe posted:

Is that a Japanese cart of Snowboard Kids or did they just put the katakana on the thing for the US cart to try to make it look neat

Its japanese OP

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
u intrest?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
OP I’ll trade you one (1) Yeti mug for the whole lot. No lowballs, I know what I got.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I didn't read the thread but selling heroin, no matter how high quality, is NOT the answer to your financial problems OP.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
there are a lotta people on heroin these days, i dunno

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

MY WIFE