Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
here is a picture of both rupert the bear and an urumi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I'd guess probably butt stuff OP

tyvm Justa Dandelion and Ravenous Scoot

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Areola Grande posted:

I'd guess probably butt stuff OP

came here to post this

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

frump truck

hello... again!

i didn't know what an urumi was but now i know that anime is real

edit to answer your question, i think if rupert the bear got an urumi he would also realize that anime is real

frump truck fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Jan 20, 2022

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
he'd poo poo in the woods OP

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

who the gently caress is rupert the bear i loving hate his lame loving yellow pants and i don't give a poo poo what he does with an urumi. hopefully he shoves it up his own urethra, single blade by blade, and hates every loving second of it

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

the blades of the the urumi follow the path of the urinary and digestive tracts, from urethra to bladder to kidneys to, whatever the hell they connect to and then they snake their way tortuously through the walls of the small intestine and stomach until they slide slicing up rupert the fuckin bear's esophagus and out his mouth so it looks like he has snakes coming out of his mouth, but they are the many razor sharp blades of an urumi, an apparently real multi bladed sword from the southern indian state of kerala.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:stare: :staredog:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Rupert bear lives in nutwood lol

and he was originally a brown bear but they made him white to save ink.

what a fuckin dork

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

sorry i misread the thread title. I thought it said 'what do you wish rupert the bear would do with an urumi'

I bet his lame as hell self would just drag it around, probably get it tangled in his dumb little scarf. he wouldn't know the first thing about slaying his enemies with it.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
yeah there was an eppisode the rupert show where he tried to pick up a swrod but it was too heavy for his bitch arms

Iron Chef Ramen

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

the blades of the the urumi follow the path of the urinary and digestive tracts, from urethra to bladder to kidneys to, whatever the hell they connect to and then they snake their way tortuously through the walls of the small intestine and stomach until they slide slicing up rupert the fuckin bear's esophagus and out his mouth so it looks like he has snakes coming out of his mouth, but they are the many razor sharp blades of an urumi, an apparently real multi bladed sword from the southern indian state of kerala.

very strong feelings about rupert the bear

are you okay

what did rupert do

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

urumi would pick up rupert the bear and throw him into the filthy retaining pond behind the mall

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Iron Chef Ramen posted:

very strong feelings about rupert the bear

are you okay

what did rupert do

nothing with an urumi, that's for sure

FutonForensic

rupert the bear can urumi balls

nut

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

who the gently caress is rupert the bear i loving hate his lame loving yellow pants and i don't give a poo poo what he does with an urumi. hopefully he shoves it up his own urethra, single blade by blade, and hates every loving second of it

and all the other ks posts

Escape From Noise

Rupert the Bear is in The Daily Mail so I'm guessing he's a Tory?

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Escape From Noise posted:

Rupert the Bear is in The Daily Mail so I'm guessing he's a Tory?

old Rupert comix are racist as gently caress

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i thought he was in the express, not the mail? same difference

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

poopert

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Plant MONSTER.

:ohdear:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

did the brown ink budget finally get increased?!?!

google THIS

Stupert

Escape From Noise

Dr. Honked posted:

i thought he was in the express, not the mail? same difference

So either he'd hold the urumi and she'd a year for the old British Empire, or start mumbling about foreigners coming here, replacing our swords

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

nut

Plant MONSTER.

🔥🔥🔥

biosterous

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

kalel

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

this is an exceedingly dank post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

it was beautiful watching it happen in real time like when they busted out the word gloomy I was like oooooh shiiiiit rupert's urumi!!!