Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

tell me about it, how did u answer? I'd hate for my foes to find out that they are foes this way it's kind of embarrassing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

French Accent

i'm a friend of foe

Heather Papps

hello friend

if you hear a "hark" just run because the question is coming

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Someone once asked me "fiend or doe?", but it was part of a D&D campaign where I was a shape-changing druid and we were hunting a demon.

baka of lathspell

usually i puppet master by telling friends theyre foes and foes theyre friends

i also trepanned my brain so i could jam a copy of the prince in there

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax
I always answer “friend” because if you answer “foe” it gets really awkward later on.

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

Escape From Noise

Foe real friend

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Who would say foe? Nobody says foe

nut

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Who would say foe? Nobody says foe

this is what a foe would say to try and not be considered a foe anymore

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
honestly, i'd be pretty hurt, as they should recognize me if i was their real friend, or foe

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
"neither, just some loser, apparently..."

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Foe pain for my real friends, real pain for my faux friends

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Friend or foe? Just a giant wooden horse.

deep dish peat moss

Be you fee, fie, fum... or foe?

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
nut you just knocked loose a long lost memory of the game show called Friend Or Foe. drat

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
"Friend or foe" would be a more compelling name for the game theory thing of "prisoner's dilemma". And then maybe people *would* answer foe sometimes.

Twenty Four

I feel like there should be some middle ground here. "Friend or foe?" Uh, we haven't really met... are you cool, or what? I like making friends, but, are you a total dick or something?

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
No if someone asked me that I'd tell them "none of your business nor beeswax now leave me be."

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
William Dafriend

deep dish peat moss

Fee Friend Foe Fum would be a good username

google THIS

Pro tip: Don't answer "Friend fo' sho," it takes a second to parse and if someone is asking you that question they're already agitated and you shouldn't make them think. I'll never make that mistake again

Foehammer007

by Pragmatica
sure

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
a MiG 25 Foxbat interrogated my MarkXII IFF when i was cruising at mach 2 in my F-16C

i armed my AIM-7 and bleeped the local AWACS but he decided not to engage hope that helps OP

baka of lathspell

Plant MONSTER. posted:

William Dafriend

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

nut

have ya'll ever besmirched a mfer

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

nut posted:

have ya'll ever besmirched a mfer

no but I'm big on begrudgement :koos:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

nut

any swine in the thread

Escape From Noise

There goes my gun

deep dish peat moss

Fe Fi Foe/Friend?

Trying

just 'cause she dances, yo yo, it don't make her a foe, no

baka of lathspell

Escape From Noise posted:

There goes my gun

deep cut

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

google THIS

Getting tired of my buddies pranking me by making cardboard cutouts of themselves so now when I see them I ask if they're friend or faux

nut

finding it hard to connect with people in 2022 as so few of them have foes

nut

elsa from the movie frozen: do you want to have a foe, man?

baka of lathspell

nut posted:

me: friend or foe?

them: ya we dont really have that kind of connection sorry

me: wait u wont even friendzone me?

them: no

me: or foezone me?

them: nah

me: can you neutralzone me

them: can u stop pickpocketing me just to put one coin in my inventory

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

nut

omg

Nosfereefer

nut posted:

hatr: the online app for meeting up w/ potential nemesises or just making casual foes

Trying

caught in a bad foemance

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Just thinking about what it would be like to be foezoned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Just thinking about what it would be like to be foezoned

So in the very gay and sexy TV show Hannibal there is this kinda lovely psychologist who is "treating" Hannibal (from Hannibal). At one point he asks "Am I your nemesis?" And Hannibal is like "lol. lmao"