Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
i wore those 24 pack boxes on my head and arms and pretended to be a knight or sometimes mega man or check this obscure one out
sometimes even vectorman

my mom made me a vectorman costume for halloween one time and it rocked even though one dude asked if i was a ninja turtle and rightly so for who was he to know

this memory brought to you by: weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

thank u Sarah I also dunno who vectorman is

SIDS Vicious

i still put boxes on my head and pretend to be megaman not gonna lie

wow that was an old sig lol
chec k out my drawings the sidsons :)

nut

my mom made me a ninja turtle costume that I wore for four halloweens in a row when I was little, it was Donatello

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

nut posted:

my mom made me a ninja turtle costume that I wore for four halloweens in a row when I was little, it was Donatello

hell yeah,donatello is the best one

Sid Vicious posted:

... might try on this switch box

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

sarah i hardly knowah

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

i have never placed an object on top of my head, for it is against my religion

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

nut

Doctor Dogballs posted:

i have never placed an object on top of my head, for it is against my religion

I’ve heard of the Notoppems sect

Ass-penny

Sid Vicious posted:

:same:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

alexandriao

sorry i dont know what a regular man is let alone a mega man

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

alexandriao posted:

sorry i dont know what a regular man is let alone a mega man

while I've never been accused of being mega, I am technically a man. AMA :smugmrgw:

alexandriao

Areola Grande posted:

while I've never been accused of being mega, I am technically a man. AMA :smugmrgw:

so is the grande the coffee type or the size, i always forget. like is your name just "big nipple" or?

Areola Grande

alexandriao posted:

so is the grande the coffee type or the size, i always forget. like is your name just "big nipple" or?

yes big nipple. that's my whole schtik :shrug:

tyvm Justa Dandelion and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs®

Areola Grande

where is joke explainer when u need him :negative:

alexandriao

Areola Grande posted:

yes big nipple. that's my whole schtik :shrug:

yea but also the pun on the singers name so like a big nipple that sings pop?? like, sounds p cool imo

Areola Grande

alexandriao posted:

yea but also the pun on the singers name so like a big nipple that sings pop?? like, sounds p cool imo

that's the idea! :coolfish::hf::)

Ass-penny

post the nip

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
if you meet the vectorman on the road, chill with him

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Ass-penny

You know, when I was young, I didn't know a lot of adults who were drunks, or rather, I wasn't good at picking them out until I was an adult drunk, and even then I'm good at giving people the benefit of the doubt. Like you have to be visibly, presently drunk for me to call you out like that.
Anyways I wish I had more drunk supervisors when I was a child.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

nut posted:

thank u Sarah I also dunno who vectorman is

Ironically enough, Vectorman is a man made entirely of vertices.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Also, I was a child in the 70s. Everyone was drunk and would play with me while smoking.

Ass-penny

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Also, I was a child in the 70s. Everyone was drunk and would play with me while smoking.

unironically the holy land :allears:

Twenty Four

Sarah Cenia posted:

i wore those 24 pack boxes on my head and arms and pretended to be a knight or sometimes mega man or check this obscure one out
sometimes even vectorman

my mom made me a vectorman costume for halloween one time and it rocked even though one dude asked if i was a ninja turtle and rightly so for who was he to know

this memory brought to you by: weed

A few years ago I spent some time drinking as many 30 packs of regular Budweiser as I could to make a Halloween costume covering most of my body, all boxy transformer looking like, but with cut outs everywhere I could make them and filled them with LED "candle" lights so I was all lit up. I was "Bud Light". It was a good excuse to drink a lot of beer.

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
hell yeah

I wanted to make a suit of chain mail out of those ubiquitous AOL CDs back in the day but didn't follow through

biosterous

Areola Grande posted:

can you draw a dragon

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Areola Grande

biosterous posted:

can you draw a dragon

S

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Ş

biosterous

:popeye:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

kalel

when I was five I found my mom left her coffee on the table while she was outside. I was curious so I sipped it, then spat it out onto the floor, put the cup back, and walked away

google THIS

However many roads a man must walk down before you call him a man, a megaman must walk down that many roads times 106

deep dish peat moss

when I was a kid and went to the beach my brother and I would go in the water and jump over waves while yelling that we were megaman

deep dish peat moss

Because when you're in water you can jump way higher, just like Megaman in the underwater levels.

google THIS

"Megaman," whispers Charles Foster Kane in his final moments, as he imagines that the snowglobe in his hands is an energy pellet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
Hell Yeah Vectorman

i remember renting this bad boy from the grocery store several times

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me