Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
I can figure out how to watch it tho

Website has a schedule that supposedly has Scott the Woz on at 6 in the morning but I can't figure out how to watch it. It says YouTube is one way but I don't see anything live on there.

Ironically I need tech help in how to watch it.

Anyways I would vastly prefer Tech TV to make a comeback instead but I will settle for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

Now that YouTube is a thing, why?

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

I think they do a live stream through their youtube channel OP.

Anyway, glad completionist and scott got picked up by G4. Prime content.

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
G4 original shows (Attack of the Show, Xplay, Boosted, Invitation to Party) film live and streamed on YouTube and Twitch.

After tape, it gets edited for broadcast for the linear TV run.

I think right now it's on philo and Xfinity 1413 and probably a couple other satellite companies (idk)

The channel has Ninja Warrior, Starcade, Scott the Woz (it's just his YouTube videos edited for broadcast)

So you're not missing much if you don't have cable.

It's weird because I'm so used to "live on TV, on demand online" and this is almost the flip reverse.

But I don't think they'll reair Fastline. :smith:

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

I used to watch Martin Sargent late at night when I was 14. I thought he was very funny. And my immature mind appreciated the Man Show-style hot lady segment at the end of each episode.

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004
They say the fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live

Yeah, they have been back on Twitch for a while. https://twitch.tv/g4tv

A friend of mine who I met at Riot Games used to be a segment producer for ATOTS and is now back at G4TV. They look they're having a good time.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Thanks for the update OP I am definitely going to watch G4 TV to get sick tips and tricks on how to beat devil may cry 2 and maybe dead rising again

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

We need to get Reviews on the Run back with young firebrand Victor Lucas hosting the show.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Also, as an aside, I think G4TV will have a Kitboga cartoon of some sort. I'm not sure how much having it be a cartoon will make the calls better but whatever, I like Kit.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
clicked on thread ready to lmao but scott the woz is actually pretty dope

you know, for a late-stage capitalist hellscape

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

scott the woz is way more successful than ill ever be and so young so i hate him!!! i dont i think hes great he deserves his success

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I too, am Gay 4 TV

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Dynastocles posted:

I used to watch Martin Sargent late at night when I was 14. I thought he was very funny. And my immature mind appreciated the Man Show-style hot lady segment at the end of each episode.

He went into advertising and makes good money so he's all but dropped off the map. I can't blame the guy thought since he bounced around so many networks.

Reminder that Leo Laporte is a sex pest and still runs his money laundering project, TWit.TV

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
What’s The Sess been up to?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

*angrily tweeting*

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Is that the one that got Olivia Munn started?

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Is that the one that got Olivia Munn started?

AOTS, yes. They threw a package of hotdogs at her face in slow mo. There was more, but that's all I remember.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

TelevisedInsanity posted:

G4 original shows (Attack of the Show, Xplay, Boosted, Invitation to Party) film live and streamed on YouTube and Twitch.

After tape, it gets edited for broadcast for the linear TV run.

I think right now it's on philo and Xfinity 1413 and probably a couple other satellite companies (idk)

The channel has Ninja Warrior, Starcade, Scott the Woz (it's just his YouTube videos edited for broadcast)

So you're not missing much if you don't have cable.

It's weird because I'm so used to "live on TV, on demand online" and this is almost the flip reverse.

But I don't think they'll reair Fastline. :smith:

is the other 20 hours of programming a day still filled with reruns of cops?

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
It's really bad.

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

20-25 lines of coke a day

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

I give it a year before they're gone again, maybe two depending on how much money their parent company is willing to lose, because who the gently caress cares that G4 is back

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sounds like a poo poo lineup

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

madeintaipei posted:

AOTS, yes. They threw a package of hotdogs at her face in slow mo. There was more, but that's all I remember.

https://i.imgur.com/kSWcvv8.gifv

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

That's Lindsay Ellis.

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

Sarah > Olivia

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

i wish there was an easier way to find my fellow geeks and gamers!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

madeintaipei posted:

Had to google that.

I didn't watch G4 much when I was young but I used to watch TechTV briefly. I was REALLY into computers/gaming at that age so this was basically the perfect TV channel. I was more busy playing games and building computers to watch a TV show about it though. If it were on cable I'd definitely have it on in the background now.

Also....

Morgan Webb :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
MORGAN WEBB DID NOT EXIST TO BE NICE ON THE EYES FOR YOU!!!

<fart>