Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-60080934

You know I know he was a chud, but drat RIP Meat Loaf; one of the few concerts I got to see was his on a hot humid August night (me and my dad drove from Geneva-on-the-Lake OH since we were on a family vacation) at Station Square in Pittsburgh. Had front row standing seats, but it was too loud for me so we went to the very back and it was a crazy show because a big rear end storm was just in the background with lightning going off in the clouds while they were doing Bat out of Hell.

He did one of his new songs and then collapsed mid-song, had to get oxygen, got back up and then did 2 out of 3 Ain't Bad. We left just while they were playing Paradise By the Dashboard Light. Should be in the Rock N Roll HOF based on Bat Out Of Hell I & II alone.

Now was a lot of his success based on Jim Steinman's lyrics/songwriting? Probably, but hell that guy had one of the best pipes for the longest time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

I guess “won’t do that” was get vaccinated.

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world
Never heard a single one of his songs but :pressf:

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
Covid does it’s good work of killing off another high profile antivax idiot.

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

His name was Bitch Tits.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

achillesforever6 posted:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-60080934

You know I know he was a chud, but drat RIP Meat Loaf; one of the few concerts I got to see was his on a hot humid August night (me and my dad drove from Geneva-on-the-Lake OH since we were on a family vacation) at Station Square in Pittsburgh. Had front row standing seats, but it was too loud for me so we went to the very back and it was a crazy show because a big rear end storm was just in the background with lightning going off in the clouds while they were doing Bat out of Hell.

He did one of his new songs and then collapsed mid-song, had to get oxygen, got back up and then did 2 out of 3 Ain't Bad. We left just while they were playing Paradise By the Dashboard Light. Should be in the Rock N Roll HOF based on Bat Out Of Hell I & II alone.

Now was a lot of his success based on Jim Steinman's lyrics/songwriting? Probably, but hell that guy had one of the best pipes for the longest time

Rip loaf, but you should see more concerts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.
Life was a lemon and he didn't even get his money back.

Although there's no refunds for COVID suicide.