Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cannibal Llama
Jan 3, 2020

Cannibal Llama sounds like it could be a zany intentional throwback to mid OOs Penguin of Doom tier usernames but it also sounds like it could be the name of the lamest possible Metal Gear Solid boss so please don't make fun of it.
Ride the tiger you can see his stripes but you know he's clean oh don't you see what I mean.

No I don't see what you mean Mr Dio my only guess is that it's somehow related to cocaine but that seems too obvious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Dido > Dio

Cannibal Llama
Jan 3, 2020

Cannibal Llama sounds like it could be a zany intentional throwback to mid OOs Penguin of Doom tier usernames but it also sounds like it could be the name of the lamest possible Metal Gear Solid boss so please don't make fun of it.

kntfkr posted:

Dido > Dio

While the legendary founder and Queen of Carthage is a fascinating figure as well as feminist symbol in modern Tunisia I honestly don't think she can really be compared to Ronnie James Dio the two aren't really similar at all also that doesn't really answer my question.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
itsa me, dio!

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Regarde Aduck posted:

itsa me, dio!

Dios mio!

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug

Cannibal Llama posted:

Ride the tiger you can see his stripes but you know he's clean oh don't you see what I mean.

No I don't see what you mean Mr Dio my only guess is that it's somehow related to cocaine but that seems too obvious.

Dio's lyrics are so advanced they transcend the crude, corporeal limitations of current human language. We won't be able to appreciate their true meaning until we become beings of pure energy and thought.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

its about hiring a male prostitute

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

he meant "prompt treatment of even minor bite wounds is necessary to prevent potentially life-threatening complications" op

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Tigers have black and orange stripes. It's a common belief that they're completely orange and the black stripes are just dirt, but Ronnie knows better.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

he meant "prompt treatment of even minor bite wounds is necessary to prevent potentially life-threatening complications" op

god drat it this one wasnt me either!!!

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
ZA WORLDO

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Dio meant "The World" when he said this.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
It's about cunnilingus. The tiger (a pussy) has, as all tigers do, cleaned itself through licking.

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
I cant find the episode but Fenriz on his FMP podcast said Dio looked like Carla from Cheers.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Staunch and proud ally of Big Pharma! We stand with you!

Cannibal Llama posted:

You see, the Man on the Silver Mountain saw a rainbow in the dark one day. He descended the mountain and met a Holy Diver, who told him tales of a land where they sang the songs of rock and roll, and he could feel it screaming in his mind.

cptInsane0
Apr 11, 2007

...and a clown with no head
The correct answer is on the forums from like 15 years ago. It's a long rant, but the only part I remember is, "It's about punching a baby square in the face because he may one day grow up to become a man who entertains the notion of possibly looking at you funny."

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
You thought it was about cocaine but

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
hah what DIDN'T Dio mean, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin