Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Bow to your sensei and praise him for giving you dank fast food suggestions and honest review of burgers and nugs. Namaste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Thank you ReviewBrah for telling me that Jack in the Box is trash so that I will go my whole life without that filthy touching my lips.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

there is already a reviewbrah thread and when I saw this thread title I thought he died or something

rated 1

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
ty for reminding me of the deep dish review op. first reviewbrah I ever experienced. him saying "it is very good" after the first bite is a core memory

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Previa_fun posted:

there is already a reviewbrah thread and when I saw this thread title I thought he died or something

rated 1

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

Previa_fun posted:

rated 1

was worried Florida finally got him :ohdear:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Respect.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
gently caress you OP

Previa_fun posted:

rated 1

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Why is he called review brah

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Does reviews

Beef Of Ages
Jan 11, 2003

Your dumb is leaking.
is brah

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

Previa_fun posted:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
If he doesn't like Jack N the Box then he's no friend of mine. Even as far as JnB has fallen, there are still decent things on the menu.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

When I roll, baby I roll DEEP

Previa_fun posted:

rated 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
He Is Risen!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!