Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
c-spam is good

quote the best posts itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

tokin opposition posted:

c-spam is good

quote the best posts itt

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

tokin opposition posted:

c-spam is good

quote the best posts itt

is this the long-form cspam wiki?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Oglethorpe posted:

is this the long-form cspam wiki?

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

change my name posted:

Jerry: Vaxxed and boosted, gets a really mild breakthrough case anyways and acts like he's dying
Elaine: Vaxxed and boosted, starts dating an anti-vaxxer who she loathes but the sex is too good to quit (maybe he dies at the end)
George: Anti-vax because he's nervous about the side effects, gets it to impress a woman then ends up freaking out when he gets a headache
Kramer: Believes that only "natural immunity" does anything, intentionally tries to catch COVID by getting strangers to cough on him, gets kicked out of places for not wearing a mask, gets invited to an underground COVID party by Elaine's boyfriend and we find out that he gave it to Jerry

Crayfish
May 7, 2009
I like the podcast thread. Sometimes it posts good podcasts :)

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

cumshitter posted:

im permanently bannedf rom twitter but i got to do thsi:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

AnimeIsTrash posted:

dumbass probe

the likers thread is another fail rear end tman thread

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

too lazy to add a bunch of posts from gradenko_2000 and rime but definitely a bunch of theirs, off the top of my head of My C-Spam Likes

my favs, if you will

Crayfish posted:

I like the podcast thread. Sometimes it posts good podcasts :)

also this

Debunk
Aug 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
drunk baloogan offering to buy a cannon from another user, getting banned, and repeatedly re-regging only to get banned again asking for the cannon because he really wanted it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
just pretend this is a link to the lego thread. cheers