Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

The last time I saw an alien spacecraft was right above Integris on NW Expressway in OKC, when was the last time you encountered or saw aliens?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

nuketulsa posted:

The last time I saw an alien spacecraft was right above Integris on NW Expressway in OKC, when was the last time you encountered or saw aliens?

I once saw a Mexican

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.
Yeah, I saw an alien. One of the green ones

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Badactura posted:

Yeah, I saw an alien. One of the green ones

i dont believe you

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I saw a really bright light at night at a lake in southern Indiana when I was a kid. It appeared for an impossibly short period of time before disappearing. I swear I was standing in a different spot than I was before the flash. It probably was just, I dunno, some natural phenomenon.

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I saw a really bright light at night at a lake in southern Indiana when I was a kid. It appeared for an impossibly short period of time before disappearing. I swear I was standing in a different spot than I was before the flash. It probably was just, I dunno, some natural phenomenon.

Man thats hosed up

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I saw some aliens while being probed but other than that no encounters. :shrug:

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I've never seen a space alien but I have fingered one of those trans dimensional lizard chicks, but I didn't get in the illuminati. :smith:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I saw some aliens walking down the street one day as I blew past them on an empty highway, didn't believe what I had sawed at first, had to kick the Ford into reverse, hit it so hard i could smell rubber, overpowering the smell of Coors barf in the passenger seat and my own burnt up hairs, I pulled backwards up next them aliens and I yelled "BALD HEADS! THEY AINT GOT NO HAIR!"

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

nuketulsa posted:

Man thats hosed up

There were like a dozen witnesses too. Nobody else reported being teleported though.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Aliens are dumb af? They came to this planet to cast magic spells but magic doesn't exist on earth, but it does on their own planet. They thought magic would be more potent here but it's actually the opposite, if they can mess up something that simple then they have no business messing around in space. They need to stay on their own planet practicing Wizardry

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021

Nigmaetcetera posted:

There were like a dozen witnesses too. Nobody else reported being teleported though.

Man thats hosed up

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

i sawr the space car

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
I saw a UFO and I was high

It was still a UFO

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
one time I saw a light out the window. Not shining into it but one outside like an airplane or a star. It moved really weird, up, down. Like nothing I ever saw before. Weird.

I woke up the next morning and realized I live in a city and it was spot light on a helicopter

Xmaspigs
May 2, 2021
I took too much lsd on accident and then all of a sudden I was inside a weird egg/womblike thing that contained the universe. Aliens then peeked their heads through cracks in the egg from other universes to stare at me. Then they mooned me.

Getting mooned by juvenile(?) aliens: 10/10.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Xmaspigs posted:

I took too much lsd on accident and then all of a sudden I was inside a weird egg/womblike thing that contained the universe. Aliens then peeked their heads through cracks in the egg from other universes to stare at me. Then they mooned me.

Getting mooned by juvenile(?) aliens: 10/10.

how does one take too much LSD on accident?

Xmaspigs
May 2, 2021
I poured some beer into an empty vial and drank it a couple times. A few minutes later I'm looking at the empty vial and it's covered in half dissolved chunks of crystal. I realized I hosed up and then my whole vision was woodgrains. I had no choice but to ride it out.

I've washed vials before so I was expecting it to be somewhat milder.

It was from a really concentrated, strong batch.

Xmaspigs fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Jan 22, 2022

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Xmaspigs posted:

I poured some beer into an empty vial and drank it a couple times. A few minutes later I'm looking at the empty vial and it's covered in half dissolved chunks of crystal. I realized I hosed up and then my whole vision was woodgrains. I had no choice but to ride it out.

It was from a really strongly made batch.

got it. you are an idiot and a bad drug dealer

Xmaspigs
May 2, 2021
I have actually never sold drugs. Don't plan on it at all really. Am I an idiot? Ya. Not a drug dealer though, I just happen to like some drugs and having high quality stashes of them from time to time. Pretty sober atm really.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Xmaspigs posted:

I have actually never sold drugs. Don't plan on it at all really. Am I an idiot? Ya. Not a drug dealer though, I just happen to like some drugs and having high quality stashes of them from time to time. Pretty sober atm really.

loving loser

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

I have no desire to see an alien. If I see one, whatever, I don’t care.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

I have no desire to see an alien. If I see one, whatever, I don’t care.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

loving loser

sootikins
May 24, 2008

Did I ever. Remember it as if it were yesterday. Soon as I woke, I went to empty my bowels - my favorite part of the day. Defecatin' to the sunrise - downright glorious.
i live with cats so i see them every day, OP

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

sootikins posted:

i live with cats so i see them every day, OP

https://youtu.be/NivYD_fQ1dE

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

one time i was hanging out on the roof of the hospital i used to work at and i saw a gray blob come into the atmosphere and head out into the gulf of mexico. that was pretty neat. probably nothing.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
yeah i was pretty active on the alien encounters section on craigslist before it was shut down

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mozi posted:

yeah i was pretty active on the alien encounters section on craigslist before it was shut down

get any hits?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
let's just say the "little" grey men are egregiously misnamed

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Oh, I got to go on the ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounterat Epcot Center before they reskinned it to be about Lilo and Stitch, it was scary as gently caress and I think it should count as an actual alien abduction for the purposes of this thread.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i gently caress and suck ebery single grey in existence and its the only thing protec ting earth from all out war but my rear end and pussy ajd throat hurt real bad a lot

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Sid Vicious posted:

i gently caress and suck ebery single grey in existence and its the only thing protec ting earth from all out war but my rear end and pussy ajd throat hurt real bad a lot

:patriot:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mozi posted:

let's just say the "little" grey men are egregiously misnamed

are they not grey, or little, or men. Details man. Cough em up

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

will no one else step up to the plate and gently caress tue greys for ahwile i think i need to go to a physiotherapist

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Sid Vicious posted:

will no one else step up to the plate and gently caress tue greys for ahwile i think i need to go to a physiotherapist

You get that boi puss back out there goddammit

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

are they not grey, or little, or men. Details man. Cough em up

man the last time i was probed like this was, well...

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I saw some swamp gas last Tuesday, a little green policeman even stepped out of it to assure me that's a proper government gas and not to worry.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I went to a 24 hour convenience store at 2am in the middle of nowhere. Dead as far as you could see.

Except the five grey aliens chugging PBRs and talking about the Superbowl. Then they rounded on me asking about my thoughts on it. When I pointed out we don't have that here they just kept going, "ugh! Ugh bruh!"

Then one of them tazed another and they all laughed and then said they need to be back home before their parents find out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I wish I got abducted by an alien op so I could get away from this shithole planet.