Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
BULLETIN: Flavored toothpicks to replace electric blanket among epic accoutrements effective immediately:

Hello to the posters and yes, even the haters and clout chasers. Due to the electric blanket breaking yet again, and being unable to find the receipt, flavored toothpick are to replace the electric blanket effective immediately until further notice.

"flavored totothpick on lock, yeti on tip, 16 cores and they're about ready to rip" Is the new watchword. Other accoutrements including the $800 chair are still in play. Pictured below please find the new accoutrements sitting atop the $800 chair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

the haters and clout chasers will never stop trying to ice you

stay warm op

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

Smugworth posted:

the haters and clout chasers will never stop trying to ice you

stay warm op

That's why I'm a little worried about going without the electric blakey.. Hopefully some of the epic cinnamon picks mniught heat off the haters...

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
My name is styls trill epic. I知 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I値l put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. "Flavored totothpick on lock, yeti on tip, 16 cores and they're about ready to rip" Is the new watchword.

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

beer gas canister posted:

My name is styls trill epic. I知 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I値l put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. "Flavored totothpick on lock, yeti on tip, 16 cores and they're about ready to rip" Is the new watchword.

No you see that we aint able to hate now are we

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
I've some toothpicks coming from amazon that are suppose to be very spicy indeed

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
what will he buy next

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Flavored toothpick diet seems cheap but unhealthy

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

kntfkr posted:

what will he buy next

despite the haters, my expense outflow has remained quite modest. Please recall that the Yeti and Electric blanket were both christmas gifts. The $800 chair was received in new condition from craigslist for a meter $100, effectively a positive dollar outflow. Now of course, the sixteen cores is where things get a little dicy. About 2500 out the door on that but I was replacing my 10 year old computer.

as to the toothpicks, we are looking at a relatively small expense here considering these beauties are about $4 per pack and will keep you chewing for days.

You should have seen the guitar I was eyeing. It was a used 1700$ guitar for 1100$. To all accounts it might still be available...

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
I am by no means a "three olives" type character. Of that you can be assured. However when epic deals arise...

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

make sure you dont kee it in your mouth if youre doing parkour this kid jordan had toothepick in his mouth when he was did parkour and it went thro iugh his cheek!!!

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

Sid Vicious posted:

make sure you dont kee it in your mouth if youre doing parkour this kid jordan had toothepick in his mouth when he was did parkour and it went thro iugh his cheek!!!

Thank you sid. I will keep that in mind

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

just want you to stay safe

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

Sid Vicious posted:

just want you to stay safe

like I said, it is appreciated.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
sorry about your blanket dude, how is a flavoured toothpick keeping you warm?

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

sorry about your blanket dude, how is a flavoured toothpick keeping you warm?

Burning/tingling sensation can approximate warmth. Also yeti full of tea on tip as well to warm the insides.

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
They like the clouty

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
Toothpick with peppermint guts... The yeti on tip is a must...

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

eagerly awaiting op to remake this gif

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

beer gas canister posted:

Christ, now I can't unhear everything Le Epic Poster types in Patrick Bateman's voice. Which sucks because he's even shittier than Patrick Bateman.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Yaldabaoth posted:

Christ, now I can't unhear everything Le Epic Poster types in Patrick Bateman's voice. Which sucks because he's even shittier than Patrick Bateman.

Someone hang op's avatar under the haters and clout chasers column

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

styls trill epic posted:

I am by no means a "three olives" type character. Of that you can be assured. However when epic deals arise...

What do you mean by three olives? I don't understand this reference!

Styls trill epic's mania and impulsivity is a lot more charming and also cooler than Patrick Bateman.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think it would be cool to chew on TWO flavored toothpicks. Like a low key modern art walrus. You could even chew two different flavors at the same time and make a little spit cocktail in you池e own mouth. :clint:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Do they hold their flavour? I have a bad habit of chewing coffee stirrers while I work.

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

goatface posted:

Do they hold their flavour? I have a bad habit of chewing coffee stirrers while I work.

Op theyre a thing of wonder. They hold flavor through and through. even if you chew it to splinters

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Smugworth posted:

yup. exactly this

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Smugworth posted:

it's long awaited

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

styls trill epic posted:

Op theyre a thing of wonder. They hold flavor through and through. even if you chew it to splinters

do you eat the splinters
are they adeictive
im not sure how these toothpicks work but I'm considering purchasing a pack if it will up my posting game

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

Smugworth posted:

do you eat the splinters
are they adeictive
im not sure how these toothpicks work but I'm considering purchasing a pack if it will up my posting game

I dont eat the splinters personally. I dont know if there technically addictive but they're certenaly habit forming at the very least.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

did you ever stick a flavored toothpick up your rear end and could you taste it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

did you ever stick a flavored toothpick up your rear end and could you taste it?

No to the first part OP. Therefore I unfortunately can't help you with regards to the second part