Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
lmao ya know how they will show in a movie that someone is haunted like by having them draw a ton of black scribbles. Like it happened in archive 81 and I think it happened in the ring as well.

Well what if the same thing was in a serious movie except they were drawing this over and over

what would you think of that. If anything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Nice spongebob OC. Maybe I should post mine. Her name is Reef-Fucker the Slutty Seapig

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
What if they had a ghost in scooby doo that was like a sheet with two eyeholes but instead of a sheet it was a functioning electric blanket. :thunk:

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

What if they had a ghost in scooby doo that was like a sheet with two eyeholes but instead of a sheet it was a functioning electric blanket. :thunk:

Plot twist they're an actual ghost. They got electrocuted when they cut the holes.

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

WOw

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Cool pic op. What's the significance of teh fish?

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

mkvltra posted:

Cool pic op. What's the significance of teh fish?

I drew it for the MS paint a fish thread and I really like it OP

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

you've crossed the line

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

holy poo poo, Id hoot and holler

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJuID_3RPEI

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

styls trill epic posted:

lmao ya know how they will show in a movie that someone is haunted like by having them draw a ton of black scribbles. Like it happened in archive 81 and I think it happened in the ring as well.

Well what if the same thing was in a serious movie except they were drawing this over and over

what would you think of that. If anything?

Looks like a lovely nft, so I would assume the ghost is trying to get people to buy it.

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

very cool OP

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I think you shouldn't ever post again

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

Seth Pecksniff posted:

the mothafuKin Seth Peck sniff!

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

When you think about it we’re all haunted people :(

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Seth Pecksniff posted:

clout chaser identified
Destroy
Destroy
Destroy

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

what if the ghost rattled door knobs and yelled ARRR MaTEY WHEREs ME GOLD DUbLOOMS

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

They should make a Freddie Fish feature film I think her and Luther could carry it

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Sid Vicious posted:

what if the ghost rattled door knobs and yelled ARRR MaTEY WHEREs ME GOLD DUbLOOMS

I would take a door knob off a door and stick my dick through it.

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

Smugworth posted:

clout chaser identified
Destroy
Destroy
Destroy

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
Authentic 16 core

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

what if it was a haunted doll but it was an alf doll and alf was runnin around spookin a family

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001
What if your G.I. Joes came alive at night but they were pacifist hippies who only wanted to have sex with one another. (you don't own any of the girl ones)

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

lol if you didn't make your gi joes buttfuck each other

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

lol if you didn't make your gi joes buttfuck each other

For some reason my family had both a toy train set and an AC Slater doll from saved by the bell and you better believe he had to sit on the train tracks and get hit in the balls by that train

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side