Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Betty Wight
Jan 1, 2022

THS2 posted:

gently caress you. the numbers are real

Yeah anything less than 500,000 rounds down to 0 since we are dealing with millions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Betty Wight
Jan 1, 2022

Uncle Enzo posted:

Fun fact, any troop you ask about their K:D ratio can't answer because they're still alive, thus their number of deaths is zero, making the denominator zero and the ratio undefined. I guess you could say they'll only die once so call it one death but that leaves out the potential for more killing as well as reincarnation.

Although reincarnation even once would halve your K:D ratio. Strong argument against it imo

You must be fun at parties

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

hmm maybe Ukraine DOES deserve to get invaded

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard

Betty Wight posted:

Yeah anything less than 500,000 rounds down to 0 since we are dealing with millions.

Lotta hard math getting dropped ITT :science:

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z63L4kPSf0

BRICKFACE
Apr 20, 2002

I BITE

Xenocides posted:

Arachno-Bidenism according to the great minds of Reddit:

“He [Biden] knows that to overthrow the rich, we need to kill all non-black spiders, because they eat the grain. This is where the commonly misunderstood phrase "If you don't vote for me, then you ain't black" comes in. While most humans interpreted this as him saying that African-American Trump voters were race traitors, the real message was a threat to the spider community.”

“The true goal of the far left antifa invaders, to kill our american made spiders and replace them with communist anarchist antifa spiders!”

I assume that there are also communist anarchist Antifa super-spiders that will serve as mounts for the Antifa supersoldiers when we invade Moscow. None of those spiders will be black of course.
I am disappointed that this set of beliefs seems to have lost steam

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

whats this OP. I like his telecaster.

Betty Wight
Jan 1, 2022

Dandywalken posted:

Maybe we can come to a more liberal solution. Let’s not send troops but instead sell Ukraine a shitload of weapons.

Oh they don’t have money. What do they have? Manufacturing base? poo poo okay we will offshore some jobs and figure out some slave labor costs on the back end. Just ship them some tanks that have been sitting in Indiana for 30 years and let them go ham.

Have a nice war! Stay cool. See you next summer.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
According to wiki, according to the government of Ukraine, 14,000 people have died in the donbass conflict. That's a rounding error compared to the amount of children America's blockade of Yemen has starved to death.

So to whoever the idiot was who said the American government is way better than the Russian one, you are dumb or brainwashed, probably both.

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

styls trill epic posted:

whats this OP. I like his telecaster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxdpozZtJkc

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

Weka posted:

According to wiki, according to the government of Ukraine, 14,000 people have died in the donbass conflict. That's a rounding error compared to the amount of children America's blockade of Yemen has starved to death.

So to whoever the idiot was who said the American government is way better than the Russian one, you are dumb or brainwashed, probably both.

I'm not the person you were referring too but im brainwashed oP

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Betty Wight posted:

930k directly rear end in a top hat.

https://watson.brown.edu/costsofwar/costs/human

Betty Wight
Jan 1, 2022

Weka posted:

Yeah, because I compare countries on the basis of a single criteria. Like a child.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Weka posted:

agreed, now that Ive thought about it there arent nearly enough dead

Betty Wight
Jan 1, 2022

Weka posted:

930k directly rear end in a top hat

It was not just in Iraq. That was in conflicts in the region. Please read the article before you rage post.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Betty Wight posted:

Yeah, because I compare countries on the basis of a single criteria. Like a child.

What is worse than starving 100,000 children to death?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
This thread was never really fun, but it's gotten worse.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Starving 100001 children to death probably

BRICKFACE
Apr 20, 2002

I BITE

Dandywalken posted:

agreed, now that Ive thought about it there arent nearly enough dead
pretty obvious all humanity should be done away with tbh

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

Shinjobi posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxdpozZtJkc

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Yeah Iraq was like 20 years ago why it's everyone so caught up in it?

Betty Wight
Jan 1, 2022

Weka posted:

By your criteria, a country could be an utopian paradise but if they starve 100,001 children to death then they are worse.

Must be tough being a dog.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Betty Wight posted:

It was not just in Iraq. That was in conflicts in the region. Please read the article before you rage post.

Sorry the thread is moving too quickly I missed that the goalposts shifted.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Weka posted:

Your posting.

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

This threads got a Colin Robinson vibe going.

Mafic Rhyolite
Nov 7, 2020

by Hand Knit

Dandywalken posted:

Not really, if we're talking in terms of what "should" happen, the people of the Ukraine, the people of Russia, and the people of America should independently overthrow their capitalist/quasifascist governments, institute dictatorship of the proletariat, and put an end to imperialist aggression permanently.

In the mean time, the best course of action is to let Russia gently caress around with their lovely neighbor while the citizens of each nation, and of America, practice revolutionary defeatism and hope for the military defeat of both countries, and in fact all other capitalist countries that serve only the interests of the bourgeoisie rather than the people of the working class, as Lenin instructed.

Betty Wight
Jan 1, 2022

Weka posted:

Sorry the thread is moving too quickly I missed that the goalposts shifted.

The original frothing lunatic was talking about “millions of dead in Iraq” and that was the report he used to support his claim.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Betty Wight posted:

By your criteria, a country could be an utopian paradise but if they starve 100,001 children to death then they are worse.

Must be tough being a dog.

Russia is an order of magnitude off just this small part of one American atrocity.

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z63L4kPSf0

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA

Shinjobi posted:

The workday started in St Petersburg at the top of the hour and the agents of the Internet Research Agency have logged on.

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard
America isn't on a moral high ground. Ok? Not sure what that's got to do with the situation but it seems important to a lot of posters to acknowledge that

France rightfully and loudly objected to the US invasion of Iraq. France has plenty of blood on their hands, that didn't make them wrong.

Betty Wight
Jan 1, 2022

Weka posted:

Russia is an order of magnitude off just this small part of one American atrocity.

Seeing as how Russia recent closed down Memorial, and are working harder than ever to close NGOs focusing on human rights, something that the US doesn’t do, you should evaluate the quality of the data coming out of Russia.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Uncle Enzo posted:

America isn't on a moral high ground. Ok? Not sure what that's got to do with the situation but it seems important to a lot of posters to acknowledge that

France rightfully and loudly objected to the US invasion of Iraq. France has plenty of blood on their hands, that didn't make them wrong.

this

Betty Wight
Jan 1, 2022

Cugel the Clever posted:

The workday started in St Petersburg at the top of the hour and the agents of the Internet Research Agency have logged on.

Did it really? I was floored seeing the FSB truck pull up to the thread but didn’t think it would be that obvious.

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

Uncle Enzo posted:

lmao cool. what does that mean to the dead people

Betty Wight
Jan 1, 2022

THS2 posted:

lmao cool. what does that mean to the dead people

You seem pretty disingenuous, so I’ll give you a disingenuous answer.

Lol they are dead what do they care?

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

Betty Wight posted:

You seem pretty disingenuous, so I’ll give you a disingenuous answer.

Lol they are dead what do they care?

gently caress you

Weka
May 5, 2019

Betty Wight posted:

The original frothing lunatic was talking about “millions of dead in Iraq” and that was the report he used to support his claim.

Nah THS said Iraq and Afghanistan and I posted that link.

THS2 posted:

we literally killed millions of people in Iraq and Afghanistan

Xenocides posted:

Your posting.

Lol. How many starved children would you say my posting equates to? For bragging rights.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

like four tops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

Betty Wight posted:

Seeing as how Russia recent closed down Memorial, and are working harder than ever to close NGOs focusing on human rights, something that the US doesn’t do, you should evaluate the quality of the data coming out of Russia.

As I said that's Ukraine government stats.