Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
It seems quite likely. To me at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

I could see it happening

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

Dandywalken posted:

I could see it happening

No doubt about it

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I had to look up what 'on fleek' meant I think that means I'm officially an old now?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

do you mean the one i moderate or is there an even more secret one

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Hey OP look at this bullshit, I make a deck consisting of almost nothign but deathrattle cards and it gives me these passives after the first game

I have no spells that deal damage, no cards that generate new cards that didnt' start in my deck, and literally only 1 spell that already just costs 1 mana. I'm loving pissed and need an explanation

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

Sid Vicious posted:

do you mean the one i moderate or is there an even more secret one

if you wouldn't mind PM me the address I'd be much obliged

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

Devils Affricate posted:

Hey OP look at this bullshit, I make a deck consisting of almost nothign but deathrattle cards and it gives me these passives after the first game

I have no spells that deal damage, no cards that generate new cards that didnt' start in my deck, and literally only 1 spell that already just costs 1 mana. I'm loving pissed and need an explanation

That seems bad op.... Or good? IM happy for you, or sad

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I said I needed an explanation, not a shoulder to cry on

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
No one ever invites me to discords :(

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

syntaxfunction posted:

You don't want to be.

Trust me, it's a hellhole of posters you never heard of and only find out later why they have been told to GTFO out of the forums. I made some good friends on the forums over the years but now I've cut off contact with them because of discord drama.

Stay away!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

yeah or like if say you threaten to murder someone brutally in front of their wife and kid maybe youll get kicked and have a bee in your urethra about it forever more, but yeah its probably what you said instead

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Yeah OP it's really great but they told me I can't really talk about it to you sorry.

E: imo if you're going to brutally murder someone, leave their family OUT 9F IT!

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Valko posted:

You don't want to be.

Trust me, it's a hellhole of posters you never heard of and only find out later why they have been told to GTFO out of the forums. I made some good friends on the forums over the years but now I've cut off contact with them because of discord drama.

Stay away!

go pm randos a photo of your rashy rear end about it

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Discord is fine theres just rarely anyone active when I want to log in because im upside down so I don't really login anymore.

Goontu.be is good poo poo though

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Poohs Packin posted:

Discord is fine theres just rarely anyone active when I want to log in because im upside down so I don't really login anymore.

Goontu.be is good poo poo though

im up all night baby

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Sid Vicious posted:

yeah or like if say you threaten to murder someone brutally in front of their wife and kid maybe youll get kicked and have a bee in your urethra about it forever more, but yeah its probably what you said instead

This just proves my point.

Sid bought me plat and invited me to discord.

Such is the nature of sociopaths like Derpies.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Sid Vicious posted:

disgusting conduct by the pigman

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Valko posted:

You don't want to be.

Stay away!

When everyone else is the problem

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Valko posted:

This just proves my point.

Sid bought me plat and invited me to discord.

Such is the nature of sociopaths like Derpies.

youre an idiot im afraid to say. you literally couldnt take some ribbing and threatened to violently kill someone, more than once. and then somehow continue to try and make that our fault lmao

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
FREE DERPIES

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
Keep the d*mn drama out of an epic 2012 thread

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Sid Vicious posted:

youre an idiot im afraid to say. you literally couldnt take some ribbing and threatened to violently kill someone, more than once. and then somehow continue to try and make that our fault lmao

Ribbing? I have had friends violently murdered and derpies thought it was cool to make fun of that.

Enough, I'm not posting anymore tonight.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

styls trill epic posted:

Keep the d*mn drama out of an epic 2012 thread

sh*t sorry dude, how about them huge green grapes???

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Valko posted:

Ribbing? I have had friends violently murdered and derpies thought it was cool to make fun of that.

Enough, I'm not posting anymore tonight.

i was there he called you british and said you loved the queen and thats literally all he said lmao okay byeeee

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde
I still don't know what fleek is.

Betty Wight
Jan 1, 2022

Sid is absolutely a cool poster and valko is always unhinged so everything so far tracks.

Btw what’s the discord please and thank you.

Betty Wight
Jan 1, 2022

DickParasite posted:

I still don't know what fleek is.

It means that something is on sale.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Betty Wight posted:

Sid is absolutely a cool poster and valko is always unhinged so everything so far tracks.

Btw what’s the discord please and thank you.

send me an email at sidbyob at gmail dot com you dont have plat sorry

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

Sid Vicious posted:

sh*t sorry dude, how about them huge green grapes???
well now you’ve done what you wanted. Said unpleasant things to everyone and upset them

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im a hater and a clout chaser, i supposed ):

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Betty Wight posted:

It means that something is on sale.

oh okay.

I still don't know what's actually happening here but someone might be selling a chatroom. Got it.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I definitely understand and agree with this thread.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Junk posted:

go pm randos a photo of your rashy rear end about it

RUDE! Sid is not a rando he is the mod of GBS.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
I'm posting up a storm in the secret SA discord and everyone is very upset about it. In fact I left a long time ago, but I'm back in it under a secret name and none of them know which one of them is the secret rear end in a top hat me

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Goons in my area have a secret fight club. Our kung fu style is "Unpredictable Nerd"

Betty Wight
Jan 1, 2022

signalnoise posted:

I'm posting up a storm in the secret SA discord and everyone is very upset about it. In fact I left a long time ago, but I'm back in it under a secret name and none of them know which one of them is the secret rear end in a top hat me

Fight club recut so now it’s multiple personalities arguing with each other in a discord. Directed by Zack Snyder. Using similar thematic elements from his hit movie “sucker punch”.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Sucker punch more like sucks poo poo

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I thought we were supposed to :justpost: why people gotta discord about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

syntaxfunction posted: