Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Fumaofthelake posted:

Lmao the angel is wearing a mask
corona-chan's in heaven now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

The perfect page.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

Vargo posted:

Who's gonna be the first to get a COYOTE BE NOT AFRAID tattoo?

I’ve always debated getting the iconic “shocked tails” panel but this is a contender for sure.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

I want to know more about this artist because this is some wildly stylish poo poo.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Fumaofthelake posted:

Lmao the angel is wearing a mask

and boots!

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

my story is a bit different from the normal stories

Ballz posted:

I want to know more about this artist because this is some wildly stylish poo poo.

https://redroganmarshall.tumblr.com/

their webcomic is also linked there

King Cohort
Mar 14, 2010

loving magnificent.

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
that page is incredible

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Wasn't expecting a new peak of the comic at this late stage but well

raocow
Apr 23, 2007

Keen Dreams

Please give me a chance to be a better person. -Willhart
is the angel meant to be a character I'm not recognising ?!

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

raocow posted:

is the angel meant to be a character I'm not recognising ?!

the reference is from a book called the bible

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Mind your manners when talking to the king!
That new page is amazing.

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Next page!

Little fun fact about the angel, apparently she didn't have a name originally but Embergram allowed Roganaut (the artist of the page before) to give her a canon name and she picked Eyael

SoggyWrist fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Jan 15, 2022

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

skipmyseashells posted:

the reference is from a book called the bible

hey
doesn
't it
say in
the
bible
that
we
shoul
dn't
kill?

you don't get the rules, its ok
to kill if its for god. you
know like David did

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

In other related news, Lazerbot and Embergram want to name EVERY (and I mean EVERY) currently unnamed character in Tails Gets Trolled and they want to let the community name them. We've set up a poll here if you want to get some submissions in.

This current poll is for submitting names, there's going to be another poll one week later for voting on names submitted here!

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Lowtax is already a troll, but we can still name one of the terrible ones "Kyanka".

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

K. Yanka

of the Missouri Yankas

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

New page... :ohdear:

SoggyWrist fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Jan 15, 2022

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

lol if Coyote just gets brutalized by troll king after all those years and years of fighting.

LRADIKAL
Jun 10, 2001

Fun Shoe
I forget, who's arm is that? I thought the troll king was still in the forest learning all the best swears?

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

LRADIKAL posted:

I forget, who's arm is that? I thought the troll king was still in the forest learning all the best swears?

emerl, who died fighting the troll king so the rest of that sonic b team could escape

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Troll King killed Emerl in Chapter 4 (along with Sonic), then Troll King lost his arm to Luigi in Chapter 5, and replaced it with Emerl's arm in Chapter 6. The arm can copy other people's moves, so that might be how he learned a move that can hold Coyote in place.

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

HBar posted:

Troll King killed Emerl in Chapter 4 (along with Sonic), then Troll King lost his arm to Luigi in Chapter 5, and replaced it with Emerl's arm in Chapter 6. The arm can copy other people's moves, so that might be how he learned a move that can hold Coyote in place.

I think he's just doing Emerl's Shockwave attack, which would have worked against the Troll King but his bones were too old for it to last very long or something like that.

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Troll King's shockwave move was actually his own move originally, Emerl copied it from him and used it against Troll King (ineffectively). I'd assume Troll King can use it fine with or without Emerl's arm

Also, new ultimate alternate reality page

and a new main series page:

Also also, the poll for voting on names for unnamed characters is live

SoggyWrist fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Jan 18, 2022

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

SoggyWrist posted:

Troll King's shockwave move was actually his own move originally, Emerl copied it from him and used it against Troll King (ineffectively). I'd assume Troll King can use it fine with or without Emerl's arm

Yep, you're absolutely right! My bad.

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

the long-awaited continuation of a classic tgt spinoff

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Pretty eventful week! This kinda gives off a sad vibe like with the adventures of underbite troll knowing what will ultimately happen to these guys. :smith:

Also one thing I think is cute is just like TAoUT, this spin off begins with Butter Tits/The Dick Taker up to no good.

(New page as well)

SoggyWrist fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Jan 25, 2022

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

i hope this comic never stops introducing new guys. leon ftw

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
welcome to the
house of god

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Next page

In the script, Lazerbot/Embergram just put the name "Nicholas Gay" down as a speaker and I suppose this is how the artist interpreted it as. The other trolls had the names "Butthole Lips", "Twat Sandwich" and "Old Man Paper Towel" for reference. I don't know if any art direction for the designs were given, but the mental image of the artists trying to interpret what the character designs for these guys would look like based on names alone is super funny to me for some reason

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

i can't remember anymore but is ronald mcdonald still also trying to kill tails?

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

i can't remember anymore but is ronald mcdonald still also trying to kill tails?

Sort of, but I think he's up to other things as well. The last we saw of Ronald is that he's disguising himself as trees in the jungle to spy on the trolls, and after seeing Troll King he wanted to try and tip off Pacman on what they're up to. this page to be exact:

coincidentally that page was released roughly one year ago (Jan. 31st 2021). drat

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

the long-awaited return

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

A new main series page:

and another new page of Bugs' saga:

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Panel six is some good avatar potential.

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Next up

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

lmao well alright then lets add that to the list of things coyote can do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

I think the yellow poo poo is just regular spirit springs, and the "worms" are an artist's interpretation of them, as denoted by the "?"