Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
im nonbinary. i been like that a while. in the late 90s i liked to wear long skirts and eyeliner and all kind of goth poo poo. im gay (half)) im sorry i dont sound more serious bc in fact im pretty serious about being enby and stuff

theres hardly any enbys in media tho, and that sucks. who are some good enbys

theres 2 in this game called Boyfriend Dungeon. broadly... it concerns dungeons, and hitting monstars with things that are sentient and which date you. its rill good. there's boys ofc but theres also a girl u can get sweet with (daggers) and theres a cat (u can NOT gently caress the cat thankfully) and theres 2 enbys, Sawyer and Rowan. Rowan is a goth prince(ss) and Sawyer is a tomboy(girl)... the dating/sex stuff isnt serious or bad, its like... romance novel

what are some good enby moovies maybe

precision fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Feb 4, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Idk op sounds kind of gay :shrug:

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

(half)

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
if it's called BOYfriend dungeon then I don't suppose they are BOYfriends. Just regular friends or maybe lovers, on account of not being boys. Also I think there are animes with enbys? I don't really know I wear a lot of flannel and drive a pickup.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i also consider myself nonbinary, i wear whatever i want, i wear makeup when i want to, i look drat good in a dress and boots, but i have a big beard and people have told me to my face since i have facial hair i present strictly as male and shouldnt use the nonbinary descriptor and usually i just tell em to gently caress off but i would love to hear goons opinions, because im not sure if theyre right?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

a lot of the time i also feel inhuman or less than human or more than human but thats just neurological damage i think

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world
Keep on telling them to gently caress off, they are wrong

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
what if we just did what we wanted to do and didn't have to be this thing or that thing just another hosed up individual

but of course, you are this thing or that thing. but it depends on what other people tell you what you are.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

CatBlack posted:

thank you i feel much more justified with even one other persons opinion on the matter (:

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

my gender is a fuckin enigma boss

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

CatBlack posted:

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
neo is enby thats why he can mess witht he binary

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Sid Vicious posted:

i also consider myself nonbinary, i wear whatever i want, i wear makeup when i want to, i look drat good in a dress and boots, but i have a big beard and people have told me to my face since i have facial hair i present strictly as male and shouldnt use the nonbinary descriptor and usually i just tell em to gently caress off but i would love to hear goons opinions, because im not sure if theyre right?

Who are they we can kick their assess together as two bearded enbies like Double Dragon

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

hbag posted:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Ace as gently caress, but wearing skirts and playing with makeup is fun as gently caress and I don't see why y'all ain't doing it.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

showering in the morning then not putting on clothes after and spending the whole day naked in your home - masc or fem?

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Sid Vicious posted:

loving hell yeah :same:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

CatBlack posted:

:yeah:
Don't let hypocrites gatekeep your gender

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Sid Vicious posted:

idk u sound rad as heck to me. i say keep on keeping on.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I'm all for this but, computers will have to stop using a bit for gender and switch to qbits and holy hell those things are expensive, have you priced them lately?!

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

hbag posted:

I cannot say I fully understand what this means but your interests appear to include "big booty bitches"? in which case, same, and much :respek: to you

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I might be an enby. I have hypermasculine traits so it isn't something I can seem to enjoy that much. If I could push a button and just be a hot chick then I would, but that won't happen so I will be some kind of enby trans egg man looker. Okay good times.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I don't believe in the binary so that makes me queer like all those people in Lovecraft's novels :gaysper:

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I usually just say I'm a woman, or trans woman. That's convenient for most situations. Reality is my identity kind of swings between androgynous and feminine. But I also don't give a gently caress about my actual gender identity label. I'm just me.

I guess I fall on the enby scale, usually going for agender because if I could zero gender in general I would. Other people see me as a bit more gender fluid.

But the actual practical thing is I'm just a silly girl.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
Enter The Gungeon is one of the coolest games ever and the pilot is my fave character that isn't the gunslinger, and they are nb

BrassRoots
Jan 9, 2012

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere - John Coltrane

syntaxfunction posted:

But I also don't give a gently caress about my actual gender identity label. I'm just me.

Real poo poo. That's how it should be.

Edit: what is enbys an abbreviation of? Oh wait. I get it. NBs. Man melatonin is kicking my rear end.

BrassRoots fucked around with this message at 14:05 on Jan 25, 2022

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Convex posted:

Enter The Gungeon is one of the coolest games ever and the pilot is my fave character that isn't the gunslinger, and they are nb

actually when u break it all down all videogames and their characters are made out of something called the binary language so you would see how your wrong about this if you read a book sometime

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Call Your Grandma posted:

actually when u break it all down all videogames and their characters are made out of something called the binary language so you would see how your wrong about this if you read a book sometime

Don't get me started buddy :argh:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
"Non-binary? But what about computers lol!" is quickly becoming the new "attack helicopters" in just being extraordinarily lazy joke making

E: especially when someone made a better, more concise joke like ten posts above it

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
1s and 0s even look like certain parts of anatomy. Computers were terfs all along!

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Sid Vicious posted:

who the gently caress is anyone but you to tell you the person you feel to be. gently caress em.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

enbys are perhaps the greatest emerging threat to national security america faces today

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

enbys are perhaps the greatest emerging threat to national security america faces today

Sorry, please disregard my previous post. I mixed them up with cyberterrorism targeting key infrastructure. Apologies for the confusion here

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
hell yeah, I love enby's. any of you guys tried the meat mountain?

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Sid Vicious posted:

Same, but like really good in a dress.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Who What Now posted:

"Non-binary? But what about computers lol!" is quickly becoming the new "attack helicopters" in just being extraordinarily lazy joke making

E: especially when someone made a better, more concise joke like ten posts above it

i was only making a bad joke so that your good jokes would shine even brighter in comparison :(

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I am not non-binary but I think it's important as poo poo that if any of you are that you be as comfortable as you want to be doing whatever the gently caress ya'll want whenever you want and I love it. So go on w/you are bad selves. ty

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

they should change the name of enemy mine to enby mine because from what I can that alien is an “enby”

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i am binary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

binary means 2 things.