Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

c'mon guys make up your mind, i'm askin. I got to decide whether or not I want to take this vacation to the Donbass and I need to know. Vlad? Vlad you gonna fire up the tanks or what? C'mon, I gotta know to invest in uranium futures or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

nah an egg got it sorted, just as predicted.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
The war of NATO aggression cannot fail, it can only be failed

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
So NATO wants to back Ukranian Nazis vs Russia? ...Why?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I dunno. I might have heard something, I hear a lot of things. If only I had something to help jog my memory..

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

Charles Bukowski posted:

The government of Ukraine, and the situation overall, is probably more complex than "lol Euromaiden got overtaken by nazis!"

The actual reason is because Russia has annexed territory in 2014 and been pressing violent attempt to destabilize a neighbour state, and looks ready to do even MORE violence! That's probably a bad thing!

NATO and the west would just like, you know, for Russia to chill out with the naked imperialism and at least be more subtle about it.

[The nazi problem would also probably be easier to fix if Russia hadn't turned the border into a zone of anarchy and was putting pressure at every level, almost as if this was a purposeful effort to sap the governments legitimacy so they could annex more territory hmmmmmm]

SRQ fucked around with this message at 09:04 on Jan 25, 2022

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
if I get a whiff of cspam fumes here, I’m lighting the match.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

teen witch posted:

Are you sure you don't have covid because it smells like that gasoline fight scene from zoolander

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

ilmucche posted:

Are you sure you don't have covid because it smells like that gasoline fight scene from zoolander

I’m waiting to see who’s gonna have the first forum meltdown in the name of anti imperialism.

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!
it's what lenin would have wanted

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

teen witch posted:

I’m waiting to see who’s gonna have the first forum meltdown in the name of anti imperialism.

ok liberal

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Radirot posted:

ok liberal

I have terrible news for you

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

teen witch posted:

ill volunteer

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
You know these trouble makers and unstable types can be real hard to pick out of a crowd. I'd love to help you out there but I just don't see how I could possibly concentrate on that when I have all these bills to pay.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

If I don’t hear “yankee go home” once you are immediately disqualified

E: has anyone ever done that in the context of a yankee-red sox game

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

i'll have you all know that dry january is a psyop against the russians, who celebrate the new year by being blotto all day for weeks so they're barely even awake right now

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
We already had a pretty good meltdown in the first thread. I'm not sure someone will be able to top that.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

teen witch posted:

I have terrible news for you

no see im starting a meltdown, this is where we argue about poo poo

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

Radirot posted:

no see im starting a meltdown, this is where we argue about poo poo

yes and you're dick smells bad

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

too late i already melted down, sniped.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

SRQ posted:

too late i already melted down, sniped.

And I’m detecting it in Sweden, the numbers are off the charts!!!!!!!

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

BasicLich posted:

yes and you're dick smells bad

stop smelling it wierdo

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

teen witch posted:

And I’m detecting it in Sweden, the numbers are off the charts!!!!!!!

69,420 roentgen

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
Obama didn't do poo poo about crimea, what's different this time around?

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

SRQ posted:

69,420 roentgen

hmm not great not terrible

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
I like dis war. One army goes one way, the other goes unudda way. And the USA is here in the middle like ay - what do you want from me?

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

I can’t go to Ukraine, what if I get lag irl?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

abigserve posted:

I like dis war. One army goes one way, the other goes unudda way. And the USA is here in the middle handing out guns.

FTFY

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.
Putin is going to have Steven Seagal lead the invasion so it is on hold while they modify a tank to fit him.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Real talk, the Russians do build tanks designed for smaller people iirc.

Charles Bukowski posted:

NATO is 100% an anti Russian alliance

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Crimea river lol

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Sex Farm posted:

Crimea river lol

If only crimea had a decent river.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

That strange guy posted:

Putin is going to have Steven Seagal lead the invasion so it is on hold while they modify a tank to fit him.

Lol

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

teen witch posted:

What does CSPAM smell like? I always imagine something like a mix of glue, burned hair and hospital floor

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

GABA ghoul posted:

What does CSPAM smell like? I always imagine something like a mix of glue, burned hair and hospital floor

I took a poll and they all said burnt toast??

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I like when goons go all useful idiot and parrot Russian propaganda by saying Ukraine is all nazis and a fake country anyway and basically Russians too so it's probably good if Russia invades right?

Betty Wight
Jan 1, 2022

Elukka posted:

I like when goons go all useful idiot and parrot Russian propaganda by saying Ukraine is all nazis and a fake country anyway and basically Russians too so it's probably good if Russia invades right?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

https://youtu.be/ORBECYUk4b4

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Elukka posted:

yeah if someone can find me an eastern european country not filled with nazis i've yet to see it. that said the georgian ones can't even decide if they're white or not which is pretty funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

BasicLich posted:

i'll have you all know that dry january is a psyop against the russians, who celebrate the new year by being blotto all day for weeks so they're barely even awake right now

I just learned a new word today.

Also I'm gonna say it. Permaban me if you want....... war is bad. There. I had to speak my peace.