Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
Seems really bad in reality when I just looked it up now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I think cum qualifies. It smells like poo poo and serves no purpose.

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo

Peggy Edson posted:

I think cum qualifies. It smells like poo poo and serves no purpose.

You cumming on a hot womans 6 pack abs: Frt frt ffftftfttftf fart

Thats not right at all

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I keep one of those black metal paper binder clips on the end of mine at all times to prevent this embarrassment, op

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo

Big Beef City posted:

I keep one of those black metal paper binder clips on the end of mine at all times to prevent this embarrassment, op

If you stand them on their silver handles they are the Yep yepyepyepyep guys from Sesame Street

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
A girl farted on my balls once while she was on top.

I couldn’t stop laughing.

She said it was a queef, but it was a fart.

on my balls

muntl
Feb 3, 2003
One time they put a tube up my pee pee and into my bladder so they could fill my bladder with air to check for scars or something. I had air coming out my dilz for a couple days after that. I think that qualifies.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

on my balls

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
Urethral Prolapse

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Greg of Doom posted:

You cumming on a hot womans 6 pack abs: Frt frt ffftftfttftf fart

Thats not right at all

LMAO

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
I feel like farting out your dick probably signifies some sort of internal issue you should probably have looked at.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
i can make my dick make a farting noise. it is not v difficult op

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

I feel like farting out your dick probably signifies some sort of internal issue you should probably have looked at.

Yeah its like ulcers that lead to fistulas

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Staunch and proud ally of Big Pharma! We stand with you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQZ08WagLIc

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

can I post about my spicy poop itt?

I had spicy af barbacoa tacos on sunday night and it came back with a loving vengeance today

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo

Peggy Edson posted:

can I post about my spicy poop itt?

I had spicy af barbacoa tacos on sunday night and it came back with a loving vengeance today

Has to be a decent piss quota in actual volume and wordage

Langolas
Feb 12, 2011

My mustache makes me sexy, not the hat

You can fart out your own dick

Develop a fistula that connects your intestines to your bladder. Ta da! Intestine gas goes into your bladder! Also don't google image search fistulas, its a bad road to take

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo

Langolas posted:

You can fart out your own dick

Develop a fistula that connects your intestines to your bladder. Ta da! Intestine gas goes into your bladder! Also don't google image search fistulas, its a bad road to take

I addressed this earlier

Thank you for adding the dont look

Langolas
Feb 12, 2011

My mustache makes me sexy, not the hat

Greg of Doom posted:

I addressed this earlier

Thank you for adding the dont look

I didn't realize they gave this thing a full name! I can definitely say it is not a fun experience... from experience. Now I gotta go dig up my medical records from over a decade ago to see if they labeled it urethral prolapse or another term.

I'd describe dick farts as an unfulfilling orgasm of fart gas from the dick. But definitely don't google image it folks, it can be not pretty if you are squeamish.

We had to do the bladder scope to find out there was a hole leaking gasses into my bladder which was actually incredibly interesting at the time... except for the whole scope in the dick.

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo

Langolas posted:

I didn't realize they gave this thing a full name! I can definitely say it is not a fun experience... from experience. Now I gotta go dig up my medical records from over a decade ago to see if they labeled it urethral prolapse or another term.

I'd describe dick farts as an unfulfilling orgasm of fart gas from the dick. But definitely don't google image it folks, it can be not pretty if you are squeamish.

We had to do the bladder scope to find out there was a hole leaking gasses into my bladder which was actually incredibly interesting at the time... except for the whole scope in the dick.

Thank you

Please share more if you can.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

muntl posted:

One time they put a tube up my pee pee and into my bladder so they could fill my bladder with air to check for scars or something. I had air coming out my dilz for a couple days after that. I think that qualifies.

That's the only thing that DOES qualify

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Noblest of all dogs is the hot-dog; it feeds the hand that bites it.
F.O.O.D.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

You telling me that farts are stored in the balls? What the gently caress man.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Langolas posted:

well

gross

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Farting out you're dick sounds dangerously like tugging

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

Colonel Cancer posted:

Farting out you're dick sounds dangerously like tugging

Fartuggin

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Seen blood in my semen.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

If the doc messes up when taking out a catheter you can then pass air out of your penis too.

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

Hammerite posted:

i can make my dick make a farting noise. it is not v difficult op

Same.

It's a pocito sfrrpp noise

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Does it count if I shoot other people's farts out of there?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I ate a bag of pistachios on a long drive once and kept farting these robust, sweet, hot farts up the side of my balls, like they were so strong they would flop my dick to one side of the other. I went to take a piss and I could smell my farty dick the second I pulled out my sweatpants elastic. It was overwhelming, I could feel the farts in the car, but the pants were keeping them in like a zipped up sleeping bag. The bathroom actually stank until the morning, over scented soaps and air freshener. Fuckin still love pistachios until this day tho. :munch:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Zeluth posted:

Seen blood in my semen.

How droll. Come back when there's semen in your blood.

Nice Tuckpointing!
Nov 3, 2005

Yup, after the post-surgery catheter was removed. Turns out they put a little air in the bladder to get the tube in. First time peeing was normal until the very end, and riiiiiip. Very strange to hear that noise coming out of that end. I think I also squealed in fright.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
After a vasectomy it's all you can do

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

If your balls fart then you can potentially do a piss burp out of your rear end AND dick

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

A CRAB IRL posted:

If your balls fart then you can potentially do a piss burp out of your rear end AND dick

That sounds completely reasonable. :hmmyes:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Farting out of a dick, that's nothing, when I rub my dick for a while it gets motion sickness and vomits custard.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
saw semen in my blood

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
farts dont come from the dick..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011